Fiery Furnace

Angel Ambiance

The past five years Junmyeon has spent in hell has been, well, hell. Other angels weren’t over exaggerating when they said it was the worst place someone or something could go to. It was so unbearably hot that Junmyeon felt as if fire were coursing through his body. Memories of his time spent with Baekhyun would flood his mind and haunt his dreams. The amount of screaming he did made his throat feel raw and his head pound.

 

Despite the terror that hell was, Junmyeon refused to spend his time  mourning and complaining. He spent his days plotting his revenge on the five angels that had no remorse and understanding of his situation when he needed it the most.

 

He met two other demons, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, that helped him conspire his plan. Kyungsoo was the brains of the trio. He had been born a demon, so maybe that’s why he had the most sinister ideas.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was almost useless. He was clueless most of the time, but Junmyeon didn’t want to let him go. He was a human previously who committed a lot of sins in his life. He was sent to hell a month after Junmyeon. He found Chanyeol being tortured by a few demons and he looked so helpless that Junmyeon couldn’t just leave him there. Junmyeon still had a little compassion at that time, but as he spent more time in hell, every ounce of compassion dripped away.

 

~~~

 

Chanyeol approached Junmyeon with a worried expression and asked, “Are you sure you want to do this, Junmyeon? If the angels or any other demons find about about what you’re doing, they’ll take your soul. You’ll be gone forever.”

 

Kyungsoo came from behind him and rolled his eyes, “We’ve been over this, Chanyeol. Let the guy go get his revenge. Those pretentious angels who think they’re all-mighty deserve it anyways.”

 

Today was the day Junmyeon was going to venture back into heaven. He ignored Chanyeol and Kyungsoo and put on the suit that Chanyeol stole for him. He hated making Chanyeol fall back into old habits, but if he was going into heaven, he had to look like he was an angel. He dyed his once black hair brown and made his midnight black eyes change into an angelic blue.

 

Demons were able to disguise themselves as whatever they choose, so disguising himself as an angel wouldn’t be too difficult. With a new name and older face, he was sure no one would recognize him.He bid his goodbyes and thanked Chanyeol and Kyungsoo before flying off to the human world.

 

Junmyeon felt free once again as his wings spread out cutting through the night sky. He slowed down and landed near the alley were heaven’s door was located. He smirked to himself as he found the old padlock that kept unwanted visitors from entering.

 

He chanted the spell that would unlock the doors and made his way back into the place he once called home. He looked at the clouds and smiled at angels he once could call his acquaintances.

 

A voice behind him startled Junmyeon. He turned around to see Jongin. “Hello, are you a new angel? Let me take you to where you’ll be staying,” he said with a smile that could kill.


“My name is Suho, and that’s fine. I can find my way.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry these past few chapters have been really short, but it's just kind of setting up the rest of the story. From here on the chapters should be significantly longer. And thank you to all of you who subscribed, upvoted, and commented. I really, really appreciate it, and it means a lot to me. <33