Chapter: Eighteen!

Game: Over!

I helped Jungsu transfer my belongings into his bedroom.  We placed my clothes alongside his in the wardrobes and dressers.  We took in my personal belongings and he emptied a drawer for me to place them in just below his own personal drawer.

"We can keep your room as a guest bedroom if you'd like?  On the event that any relatives want to visit and stay for a night or two?"

I looked at the room around us.  It was very plain and the bed was messy.  A small collection of worn clothes lay in a heaped pile on the floor at the bottom of the bed.  I looked at Jungsu who had his left hand pressed against the back of his head, he glanced at me with a sheepish smile before saying, "It's not much and it's a state at the moment, but I wasn't expecting you to change your mind so easily.  I could tidy it quickly now if you'd like?"

"It's perfect..." I couldn't help the smile claiming my lips.  It grew inside of me and radiated into every particle of the house.  Jungsu opened a drawer and pulled out some clothes before turning towards the door.

"I'll let you get changed.  Open the door or something when you're finished, okay?"

I knew he couldn't see me, but I was afraid of my voice cracking and so just nodded my head in understanding.  As soon as the door closed, I pulled out an oversized vest and some pyjama shorts.  I looked at myself in the mirror after slipping into the clothes and noted how big of a step this was for us.  I was here, in Jungsu's private bedroom.  I was here to change it to our bedroom and to kickstart our marriage the way it should have been the moment our vows were said.  I was here to declare a uniting of our love.

Before I opened the door for Jungsu to enter the room, I quickly made the bed.  I let my clothes join the floor beside Jungsu's own pile - a petty symbol of my desperate closeness with him.  With one last quick glance around the room, I turned and opened the door.

The light of the hallway scattered against the bedroom floor.  The butterflies in my stomach were going wild to extreme extents, almost enough to make me feel nausiated.  I didn't think the feeling could increase at all, until Jungsu came into view.

He sauntered into the bedroom so calm and collected, with enough pride to shame anyone.  His sweats clung to his clearly defined hips.  He bore no shirt and I let my hands cover my eyes.  It was so sudden.  The closeness.  The proximity of us in this ordeal was too much and I felt myself fall into a dizzier and dizzier state.

Until Jungsu engulfed me in his arms.  Then I was sure that I would be fainting soon.  I could feel each individual ridge of his muscles pressed against the fine material of my vest top.  I looked up at him with wide eyes and prayed for the poise to look sophisticated and not at all mesmerised by his everything.  Although I could tell there was no way I could look anything other than immature, baffled and child-like in this moment.

"I'm tired, can we go to bed?"  I felt the words coming from his chest before I heard them.  I nodded against him, too afraid to speak, and let him lead me there.  I must've looked so stupid, standing there at the side of the bed so dumbfounded and confused.  But when Jungsu urged me once more from the other side of the bed, I realised I had been standing there staring at the bed for a while.  Collecting my thoughts was becoming so difficult.

I slipped under the covers and pulled them up to my nose, leaving only my eyes for Jungsu to see.  My face redenned and I prayed it would not be noticeable.  But when he laid beside me and smiled before letting his fingertips brush against my face, I knew he could see clearly just how nerve-wracking this was for me.

"You've never dated.  Never kissed a boy.  Never laid in bed with a boy."

I let myself sink deeper into the bed, and further under the covers.  Why was he saying that?  It was humiliating.  I felt embarrassed but when I saw a faint blush creep along his cheek bone I almost felt provoked to reach out and touch the warmth grazing his skin.

Jungsu's arms reached out before I could do such a thing and pulled me closer to him.  My head on his shoulder, it wasn't long before sleep enveloped us and whisked us off to beautiful places.  Places where we were together - under different circumstances and living in different situations.  I loved my Park Jungsu and I knew he loved me too.  Soon enough, our dreams would become reality, we just had to find our way.

* * *

I carefully dragged myself out of bed, peeling Jungsu's arms from me with such a slow speed, afraid to wake him.  I could hear the nightlife outside and the room was drenched in darkness, allowing me to know that the hour was late.  I was tore awake from a beautiful dream and refused further slumber.  How could I not sleep?  Surely I should be exhausted from the prior days events.

Nonetheless, I carefully stepped downstairs - afraid to make any noise that would awaken my husband upstairs.

The kitchen was cold and I was glad to have brought a blanket downstairs with me.  I pulled the fabric tighter around me and snuggled under it's warmth.  Only my feet were cold as I padded towards the fridge and retrieved a carton of orange juice.

The carton crashed to the floor and a scream rippled through me but was refused to cause effect.  A gloved hand covered my mouth and an arm enclasped my waist, squeezing me against the person behind me.

I kicked my legs and hit the fridge door, slamming it shut with enough force that it bounced back open again.  I prayed the thud would be enough to wake Jungsu but somehow knew it was not nearly enough.  Jungsu was sleeping so deeply upstairs, he was on the top floor, there was no way he'd hear a quiet thud.

The person holding me started to move.  They dragged me to the kitchen door and I heard them mumble something under their breath before seeing another person appear before me and grab my thrashing legs.  I kicked wildly, twisting my body and writhing.  I let more screams form and implode within me, but never able to create effective soundwaves.

Together, the men moved towards the front door.  On the passing of the stairs, I let all my strength exhaust me with one explosive movement.  My hand jerked free of the man's grasp and caught him in the rib.  A breath of air rushed from him as he dropped me with a crash and a scream tore from my lungs.

"Jungsu!  Jungsu wake up!  Wake up!!"

I clawed at the staircase and tried with everything I had to drag myself up to my husband.  The man with my legs kept a firm hold on me however and refused to release me.  He dragged me towards him and cursed at the other man, who grabbed my wrists in a painful grasp.  I yelled out for Jungsu again and whimpered in pain at the hold the men now had on me but both men fled with such speed after the sound of the bedroom door opening upstairs.  Even after the men dragged me from the house and flung me into a car, I continued to writhe and scream and call for Jungsu.  I continued to cry and shout and hit my captors with all my force.

To no evail, I was taken from my quiet street.  The last thing I saw was Jungsu standing at the front door, staring at the car driving with enough speed that it's wheels screached along the road, drowning out my own screaches.

Something was placed over my head, it smelled funny.

Suddenly, everything went black.

--

[A/N:  Annyeong-haseyo~ (੭ु റ̆ ˒̫̮ റ̥)੭ु⁾⁾

Somehow something just happened and my author's note disappeared?  I'll try and retype what I can of what was there before. ꋧ(⁎ˊ̭ સˆ̀)◞₎̵₎

I'd like to thank everyone for the constant support, I know I say this every time I write an author's note but you have no idea how much it motivates me to see your comments, to see your wall posts, and to see your private messages...  All with your thoughts and feelings that you experienced while reading something I wrote.  That's so crazy to me and so surreal and I honestly don't know how to thank you guys. (* ˚᷄ 艸 ˚᷅ *)

It's Wednesday which is supposed to be a day of sadness, but personally, I love Wednesdays!  Maybe it's something to do with the fact that I was born on a Wednesday or something?  But I hope you're all having a very joyous Wednesday out there! ∗˚೫˳(●ᴖ͙̏ᴗॢᴖ͙̋●)˳೫˚∗

Blessed love and light,

-Kang Hyekyo~ (ꐦ ´͈ ᗨ `͈ ) ]