Plans and Pills

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter VIIPlans and Pills 

“...it’s happening.”

“What’s happening? What’s wrong?” Namjoon asked.

B.B. sighed, “they were suppose to give you a white pill for the next few days before they bring out the red pill. The white pill was the one that is suppose to enhance your brain, make it stronger, or what ever. Think of it as a trial pill. It’s suppose to prepare you for the red pill. The red pill is the real deal. It’ll take over your body and mind. You will have no control or memory of what you do while the pill’s chemicals are active.”

“The red pill wasn’t suppose to be ready to be given to those in MD11 until everything was confirmed next week,” Blaze explained.

B.B. nodded, “there’s only one reason that they’d give it to us earlier without the confirmation that it’s safe.”

“What’s that?” Yoongi asked.

“The president decided to carry out MD11 sooner than planned. Which means we’ll have to carry out our plan faster.”

“Are you sure that we can?” Soul asked worried.

“It’s not like we have a choice Soul. We’ll just have to. If we don’t, Korea will no longer be around.”

“Whatever your plan is, we’re willing to help,” Jin chimed it, making his own members shock. Jin never looked at Seoul Blades in the brightest ways, but it was different now.

B.B. looked at him and smiled, “glad to know that.”

“So in less than an hour, we’ll be swallowing a pill that will take over our brain. What do we need to do?” Namjoon asked.

“There’s not much that you can do,” Blaze grumbled.

“For now, just try to keep control for as long as you can. If what I heard is correct, the red pill is just a more powerful version of the white pill. Since you guys are new and didn’t get practice with the white pill, it’ll be more difficult to override the stuff in the red pill,” B.B. explained.

“We can do it! We’re not afraid of some chemicals,” Taehyung boasted.

“It’s not as easy as it sounds. Didn’t you guys wake up in the medical room the first time they gave you guys the pill?”

BTS remained silent.

Soul shook his head, “it took us 23 days at the max to override the white pill completely. Actually, it took only me 23 days. B.B took about 14 days, and Blaze took 18 days. And that’s after years of training here, thousands of tests, and countless hours of torture. You guys have only been here for a hundred days-”

“Shut up Soul. They get the point, don’t make them cry,” B.B. scolded.

“We don’t cr---”

Blaze gave Hoseok a glare that made him shut right up.

“Just remember that as hard as it’ll be, you need to use every second wisely. Don’t waste a single one, because what happens every second will decide what happens the next,” B.B. said.

That was the motto that she created and lived by. No matter what the situation was, she always kept that in mind. She’s been inside the government ever since she was 9, but even at that young age, she had a very mature mindset. After finding Soul and Blaze, she passed on that saying to them. Just like her, despite their age, they had a matured mindset.

BTS absorbed every word B.B. said and nodded.

“You guys should head to you class now. And don’t look nervous because Daesung will notice and do all he can to find out why,” Blaze reminded them.

They nodded and dashed off towards the main building, while Seoul Blades casually stood up and walked after them.

“How long do you think you can hide it?” Blaze asked B.B..

“I don’t know, but it’s not like I can tell anyone about that,” B.B. shrugged.

“You never know B.B., there might be more than just us three,” Soul said.

“I think there is.”

“What?!” Blaze and Soul shouted at the same time, stopping in their tracks.

B.B. stopped too, “the pill didn’t last on Jungkook as long as it did for the rest of them.”

“So you’re saying...he could be like us?” Soul asked.

B.B. shrugged and resumed to walking, and the other two followed, “maybe. That’s just one of the signs. I’m sure we’ll find out in the next couple days of training.”

“Let’s say he is like us, will that make our plan easier or harder?”

“Probably harder because then we have to explain it to him, and then teach him, and then manage him, and---”

“Okay, okay. We get it Blaze,” B.B. said.

Blaze laughed and slung his arm around B.B., “it’s going to be so much fun watching you babysit and train the seven boys.”

B.B. pushed Blaze’s arm off of her, “who said I was doing it alone? You two are basically their older brothers, you’re helping out!”

“Uh-huh...”

Blaze and Soul were about to dash off and leave B.B. alone as a joke, but their plan backfired when she grabbed their ears.

“Try to run and see what happens.”

The two boys bit their lip to refrain from yelling in pain.

“O-Okay! We won’t run!” Soul surrendered.

B.B. gave them one last pull before letting go, “that’s what I thought.”


SURPRISE~! Update even though it hasn't been a week yet! The views had gone up faster than usual, so, I decided to give you all an update! Thank you to all my subscribers (and new ones as well)!

Whew. Chapters 5, 6, and 7 were all written on the same day! Reason they weren't posted all on one day was because I kept them hidden. After writers block, I just had a rush of inspiration haha. I hope that rush lasts longer. I know this chapter is a bit shorter than the rest, but there honestly wasn't a lot to write about. Hope you're all enjoying the story so far!