Weakness

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter XVWeakness 

B.B. gave him a faint smile, "I'll explain one day. I will say that he's always been there, and I wanted to return the favor...but I guess I couldn't do that."

Soul saw a few tears fall from her eyes before she quickly wiped them away. He had never seen her cry before. Not even during the early training days when they were just little kids. Through all the pain of needles and things that they did to her, she never cried. Who was Sejoon to her? He shook the thought out of his head. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that if they don't do something soon, someone else dear to them might die.

BTS listened silently to Seoul Blade's conversation from the side. They didn't bother wondering about the background story because they knew Seoul Blades would explain sooner or later. They couldn't help but think about B.B. though. They all looked at her as an invincible girl that could do anything, but in the end, she's just like the rest of them. She's still an imperfect human with a weakness. Her profile says 'no weaknesses known' because Bigbang can only see physical weaknesses. They can't see mental weaknesses like memories.

"Her weakness is memories in her own head," Namjoon whispered.

"Don't we all have a weakness to memories?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, but B.B. spent basically her whole life here. Anything and probably everything here has its own memories to her. She's constantly reminded about the past everyday. She has little to no memories of the outside world."

"So what does that mean?" Yoongi asked. "Does it mean that the longer she's here, the weaker she is or could be in the future?"

Namjoon shrugged, "I don't know what this means. She is in Seoul Blades though, I'm sure she and the other two guys can handle it. We just need to focus on our own training and follow their lead."

---

Bigbang generously gave everyone some free time in the evening to train in the area of their choice. Blaze went with the older boys, Jin and Yoongi, to the shooting range to work on their accuracy. Soul decided to have some fun by taking the younger ones, Taehyung and Jungkook, to the 5S room. He didn't leave before getting a warning from B.B. though. Soul is older than B.B., but he was much more playful. The two maknaes of 5S had never gone into the 5S room before, but their focus did need training. If math problems wouldn't work because they were bored, the 5S room will definitely give them the action they want. B.B. went with Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin into the physical training room.

"Don't you dare go to the punching bags," B.B. glared at Jimin. "You're great with strength, but horrible with cardio. Go jump rope or something."

Jimin nodded and went to the jump rope corner.

B.B. looked over to Namjoon and Hoseok, "go to the climbing wall and see if you can get a better record. You two need to learn how to think strategically while acting quickly."

Namjoon and Hoseok quickly jogged over to the climbing wall and put on their harness.

B.B. went over to jump rope with Jimin. Jump rope was always a good way to clear out her mind, besides swimming.

Jimin looked at B.B. out of the corner of his eye as she began jump roping besides him.

"Can I ask a question?" he asked nervously.

"That's what I'm here for. To train and answer questions," she replied nicely.

"Do you remember anything from when you were on the other side of the wall?"

"You mean before I started training here?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, I remember faintly some things from back then."

Jimin didn't want to ask what she remembered since it probably wasn't a good thing to ask.

"When did you come here?"

"Hm...I think when I was five."

Jimin's rate slowed down a bit due to shock before he sped up to the pace he was at before.

"Can I ask you a question?" B.B. asked.

"Sure."

"Why did you come here?"

Jimin stayed quiet for a moment before he spoke, "the officers came to my house and said they were looking for young boys to train. They said it was for the good of Korea and that I'd be remembered as a hero. They mentioned Experiment MD11 and said what they told everyone. 'Our intention for Experiment MD11 is to enhance the life and civilization in South Korea.' They promised to keep me safe, so my parents agreed. It seemed like an honor, so even I wanted to go. I was only a naive, twelve year old boy though."

B.B. stopped jumping and hung up her rope, "none of us knew anything. We were all blinded and trusted the government. It's not our parent's fault either. They didn't know what was going to happen. Someone once said, 'the trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.'"

"Do you ever wonder about your parents?" Jimin blurted suddenly.

B.B. looked at him with an emotionless face, "everyone here does, even me."

Jimin nodded, "sorry...I- I just..."

B.B. grinned, "it's okay."

---

B.B. had told BTS to wait up after the shutdown so she could get a message to them. They agreed and did as she said. They laid in their bunk beds and waited for her message.

A few minutes after the shut down, the metal door open slightly and a letter was slipped in before it closed again.

"Go get it Jungkook," Jimin said from the bunk above Jungkook.

"Fine," Jungkook mumbled before standing up to get the lettter.

Everyone gathered near his bed like the first time they had a letter from Seoul Blades and began reading.

"We'll begin to take action in a few days, so the next few days we need you to train your hardest to prepare for what's after. We also want to warn you know that after those few days of training, you must be determined to continue no matter what we face. Whether it's someone's death or leaving someone and possibly everything behind. After we start the plan, you can't turn back around. Remember what side we're on and that the government will most likely come after us with everything they got. Tomorrow we'll begin the preparations, so rest up and think about how willing you are to do this. Are you really going to join us down this dangerous path against the government?"

-S.B.

"So basically they're asking us if we're willing to die or not," Jin said.

"I knew that princess side of you wasn't going to disappear for long," Yoongi sighed.

"I'm pretty sure they'll protect us," Taehyung said.

"Either way, death is always a risk. We are going against the government in a way," Namjoon pointed out.

"Can you really fight against someone who taught you everything you know?" Jungkook asked.

That question was on everyone's mind, whether they admitted it or not. It was possible, but chances are that it was closer to impossible. Bigbang taught them everything, so how can they go outside of that? Even Seoul Blades were taught by Bigbang, and since B.B. was here since a child, they know everything she knows.

"I'm sure they have a weakness," Namjoon said.

"But can we figure it out before we're killed?" Jimin asked.

"I guess all we can do is take advantage of all the training equipment here while we can," Hoseok said, earning a nod from everyone.

"Let's just hope death doesn't find us before we find a weakness," Jungkook thought.


Whew...I tried to make this an interesting chapter, but it kind of got boring in the middle or end lol. Thanks for reading everyone~! Hope you enjoy everything so far!