Change of Plans

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter XChange of Plans 

“The plan...it’s changing.”

“WHAT?! What do you mean the plan’s changing?!” Soul yelled.

“There’s nothing you can do,” Daehyun sighed.

“Yes, there is,” B.B. said from the other end.

“What are you talking about? It took us years, almost decades, to get a plan alone for MD11!” Blaze yelled, listening to their conversation with the help of one of the shadows.

“We are trained to adapt; we are trained to persist; we are trained to fight until we die. After all those years of training, what has happened to you all? We have been in much worse situations, and now at the shock of a change of plans, you panic?!”

Daehyun nodded, “she’s right. I shouldn’t lose hope in you three. You’re all the highest ranking in the trainees and you’ve been through enough to handle this. However, the change is pretty big.”

“What’s happening?” Soul asked more calmly.

“One of our sources said that there’s a MD03. The reason why GD is gone is to visit them and help out or something,” Youngjae answered.

“MD03?” Blaze and Soul repeated.

“03...China!” B.B. shouted, almost jumping up from where she was sitting.

“Great, no we have another Mass Destruction experiment to destroy,” Soul grumbled.

“If GD is visiting them, and they’re both apparently related in name, I’m guessing we take out Bigbang, and in the process, who ever is running MD03 will crumble down too,” B.B. reasoned.

“Do you think they’re more people in MD03 that have powers like us?” Blaze asked.

“Hm...I guess it’s possible. We won’t know for sure until at least one of us witnesses it,” B.B. replied.

“Do you have a plan?” Daehyun asked.

“Well, we’ll obviously have to modify ours right now, but we’ll just continue as normal. Himchan knows Chinese right? We’ll have to send him on a flight over there soon once we know more about MD03.”

“I’ll tell him to be on stand-by,” Youngjae said.

B.B. nodded even though she knew no one on the other side could see, “you should get back Soul, we need to get some rest.”

“Okay,” Soul replied, letting the dark shadows crawl on him and hide him once again.

He walked through the door and looked around before walking back to Seoul Blades’ room. He had to admit, being invisible was fun.

---

When Soul returned, B.B. told the shadows to uncover the cameras and go back to their natural state as shadows of objects.

“Try to sleep B.B., we still have to train BTS tomorrow,” Blaze said, gently helping her lie down.

She nodded, “you too, Blaze.”

He looked over at Soul, who was sitting on his bunk, staring at the floor. Blaze went over to him and sat next to him.

“You still feeling down about what happened?”

Soul nodded silently.

“Soul, we’re all in this together. We do all that we can as ourselves and as a group. Each action has a reaction. We never know if that reaction will be in our favor or not, but we always hope that it is in our favor; even if we know it won’t be. If everything was in our favor, things would be too easy,” Blaze chuckled, “and how will it be fun if it’s easy?”

“You’re really scary sometimes, you know that?” Soul joked.

“I prefer the term, ‘psycho’, but sure.”

---

The next day, both BTS and Seoul Blades woke up to the usual announcement and met in the combat room.

“I’m sure you all know that GD will be gone for the next few days, so I will be taking his place,” a man with sunglasses on said sternly.

B.B. held back the urge to smirk, knowing that every movement is being recorded.

“Jimin, I heard you’re friends with the punching bag,” the man said, turning his head towards Jimin.

“Yes, sir!”

Seoul Blades could see the man force back a chuckle.

“Then you shall lead the rest of your friends to the punching bags and do a warm up.”

Jimin nodded and headed to the hanging punching bags with the others following him; leaving Seoul Blades with the man.

The man looked at B.B., signalling her to do something. She received the signal and used her powers to cover the cameras.

The “new” officer walked up to B.B. and looked at her through the shadow that her hood was casting over her face, “damn, you’re still hot even with bruises and cuts.”

B.B. rolled her eyes, “shut up, Yongguk, before I have shadows---”

“Okay okay!” he said backing up.

“How’d you get GD’s position?” Blaze asked.

“After years~ of shadowing his ,” Yongguk said dramatically, “I finally got the position to be his left hand.”

“So you’re his backup,” B.B. said flatly.

Yongguk glared at B.B., “you should be lucky that I’m on your side and not theirs.”

B.B. glanced at the mark peeking out of the short, black sleeve of his shirt, “yes, I am.” She pulled down his sleeve to cover the whole mark.

“B.B....” he whispered looking at her with soft eyes.

“I know...”

“Did you tell them?”

“Tell us what?!” Blaze shouted, reminding them that he can read lips.

Yongguk and B.B. sighed, but Yongguk was the first to speak.

“There’s more changes to the plan than you think. I know you guys can handle anything, but there are limits. Pill or no pill, you’re still human.

“What are you talking about?” Soul asked.

“There’s a new pill.”


I'm sorry you guys. I really am. I'm getting way too carried away with cliffhanders, but they just come to me on their own...I don't think they'll stop to be quite honest. Sorry...

On another note, did you guys see my trailer yet? (Previous chapter) I think I gave away way~ too much. Oh well, you guys know there's always a twist in the plot so I guess it's not that bad.