Remember

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter IVRemember 

After hours  of training with Seoul Blades and dinner, the seven boys headed back to their room for whatever sleep they could get.

Jungkook remembered the note that the mysterious girl, now known as B.B., slipped into his pocket while he was in the medical room. He dug into his pocket and pulled out the folded piece of paper.

“Where’d you get that from?” his bunk bed partner, Jimin, asked.

“While everyone was still unconscious in the medical room, I was awake for some reason. B.B. came in and said something to me. Before she ran out, she gave me this note.”

“What’d she say?” Namjoon asked, as everyone started to crowd around the maknae.

Jungkook took a moment to remember her words, “ ‘You and your friends are not as safe as you guys think. This is just the beginning. You need to get out.’

“What do you mean ‘not as safe as you guys think’?” Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shrugged, “her words, not mine.”

Jin scoffed, “what ever. She probably just feels threatened by us and how good we are.”

Yoongi slapped the back of Jin’s head, “don’t be stupid. That one guy alone took the six of us out on his own without breaking a sweat. The girl knocked Jungkook out with one punch. Why in the world would they be threatened by us?”

“What I’m wondering is why you haven’t opened that note so we can read it yet,” Hoseok said, pointing at the note Jungkook was holding.

Jungkook looked down at the note, and unfolded it.

“Lights out BTS,” a voice blared over the speaker.

The lights shut off with a slight thud.

“Guess we can’t read the note now,” Namjoon said, climbing back onto his bunk that he shared with Yoongi.

“Should’ve opened the note earlier,” Jin shrugged, heading back to his own bunk.

“If it wasn’t for all of your stupid comments, we would’ve had time to open it!” Yoongi grumbled.

---

“Can you hear me?” a soft voice asked.

“Um...Jimin, did you say something?” Jungkook asked.

Jimin groaned, “it’s freaking late, go to sleep!”

“Jungkook, it’s me, B.B.. You need to read that note...before it’s too late,” the voice said.

“B.B.?” Jungkook whispered.

“Who are you talking too?” Namjoon asked, still unable to fall asleep.

“B.B.,” Jungkook replied hesitantly.

“What are you talking about? She’s not here.”

“B-but I can hear her voice.”

Jin sat up frustrated with all the noise, “let the boy be in his world. We need to sleep.”

“Guys, don’t forget. There are cameras watching and listening to us right now,” Hoseok whispered, staring at the still blinking red light in the darkness of their room.

“What did she say?” Taehyung muttered to Jungkook.

“That we need to read the note, before it’s too late.”

“Maknae’s gone crazy,” Jin stated.

“No, seriously. I heard her say that!” Jungkook said, trying to refrain himself from yelling out of frustration. If he wasn’t the maknae, they probably would’ve believed him.

“Even if you did, she’s not here. It’s too dark to read the note anyways,” Yoongi said.

“We can just wait until our eyes adjust to the darkness,” Namjoon pointed out.

“Guess we’re not getting any sleep tonight either,” Jin sighed.

---

After a few minutes, their eyes fully adjusted to the darkness and were able to make out the writing on the note.

“Most likely, by now Jungkook has told you what happened in the medical room and that you are reading this in the darkness of your room during the time you are asleep.”

“Damn, she’s good,” Jin said.

“Shut up! We’re trying to read the letter!” Yoongi whisper-yelled.

“Nothing is ever what it seems in these walls. Some people that seem normal, have hidden abilities. Depending on how prepared they are, it could either be advantageous or dangerous. Starting tomorrow, the first full day of training without the officer, you will discover secrets and use them to your advantage. Don’t show up to training brainwashed. Remember who you are, where you came from, and who is on the other side of the wall.”

-S.B.

“Has everyone in here gone insane?!” Jin yelled in a hushed tone.

“I think you might have,” Jimin retorted, earning himself a tackle from Jin.

“I don’t know what that letter means, but I’m going to sleep. The one thing I know is the truth in there is that we have training with them tomorrow, so goodnight,” Taehyung said, lying down in his bunk with his eyes closed.

Everyone else went to their bunks and did the same thing.

Jungkook folded up the letter and slid it under his mattress. He didn’t know if it was really B.B. that was somehow talking to him, or if it was just his subconscious playing tricks on him, but he was slowly starting to think that he was going crazy.

---

While Jungkook was slowly drifting out of his thoughts and into a light sleep, Namjoon was having his own thoughts.

‘Remember who you are, where you came from,...and who is on the other side of the wall,’ ” Namjoon repeated in his mind. “I’m Kim Namjoon and I’ve been training for a hundred days.” What bothered him the most was that when he tried to remember who’s on the other side of the wall; he couldn’t remember his own parents’ faces. He couldn’t remember what his mother looked like. “Please...don’t forget me appa. Please don’t stop loving me eomma. I love you....”


Hi everyone~! As promised, weekly update is here. I really appreciate you guys so much for subscribing and commenting. Keep an eye on the "subscribers' feed" for any announcements from me. I do have a question for you guys so Experiment MD11 can be even better:

What do you like the most about this story?

I've read comments saying that you love this story so much and all, but I want to know why? For the suspense? Action? What? Tell me below in the comments so I can make sure to make this story the best it can be. Love you all~, and thank you all once again for subscribing! I also posted the trailer for this story that I made myself, so go check it out if you haven't already in the first chapter :)