Seoul Blades

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
Chapter II: Seoul Blades 

After being released from the medical room, the seven members of BTS headed to the training field to continue their daily schedule.

Jungkook couldn’t help but think about the mysterious girl. Who was she, and why was she here? He slipped his hand into his pocket and felt the note the she gave him. What did she mean, this is just the beginning?

“Attention!” the officer yelled.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and focused on the officer.

“In a few hours, we will have a progress check, so take this opportunity to practice and warm up,” the officer said and left without another word., leaving the 7 of them speechless.

“Progress check?” Yoongi questioned.

“It is our hundredth day here, I’m not surprised about that,” Jimin shrugged and went to the combat station.

“Aish! I didn’t get any sleep, and now they want me to do this?!” Jin grumbled, following Jimin.

“Something doesn’t feel right,” Namjoon thought. “Something strange is going to happen, I know it.”

Suddenly, Jungkook heard a bunch of whispers. The whispers sounded like a pit of angry snakes hissing madly. He quickly turned to the direction where the whispers were heard, but it stopped almost instantly.

“I must be going crazy,” he mumbled.

---

Later, the officer returned, but he wasn’t alone. 3 other people were following right behind him.

“I’m sure by now you all warmed up, right?”

“Yes sir!” the 7 boys shouted at once.

“Good, because this will be your first, most important, and hardest progress check you will ever experience. This will determine if you’re ready, or not.”

“Ready for what?” Namjoon wondered.

“I introduce you to, Seoul Blades. I’m sure you all have heard of them by now, so I will not waste time introducing them any further.”

“Seoul Blades...” they all thought simultaneously.

Seoul Blades was a trio that BTS learned about during their first week of training. Three teens that have been trained by the government in secret practically since they were just learning how to speak. Now they are the highest ranking trainees known for Experiment MD11. They’re practically invincible, although no one has ever seen them besides the higher ranking people, like the president, and the specially trained and hired people that train Seoul Blades.

The three “legendary” trainees stepped out of the officer’s shadow and revealed themselves.

Jungkook froze when he saw their faces. “You...”

Standing right there before him, between two guys, the mysterious girl.

She, on the other hand, showed no sign that she recognized him. Just like the other two guys standing on either side of her, had a tough, emotionless expression on.

“They will be assisting you during your progress check. Whether they are your friend or foe, is up to you,” the officer announced. “Let’s begin. To the mat.”

---

“Jin, you’re up first,” the officer said.

Jin nodded and walked onto the floor mat, but when no one joined him, he looked around confused.

“What are you waiting for? Take your pick,” the officer smirked, gesturing his hand towards the three members of Seoul Blade.

“I-I’m going against th-them?” Jin stuttered.

“Hesitating will get you killed. Pick before I pick for you.”

Jin coughed nervously, and picked the guy on the left.

“I’m Soul,” he said bluntly when he joined Jin on the mat.

“Begin,” the officer directed.

Jin got into position, while Soul just stood there like a statue. Jin faked a punch to Soul’s left, and aimed a punch to Jin’s right.

“Do you think it’s that easy?” Soul taunted, while easily dodging Jin’s punch.

“Taking it easy on the babies, Soul?” the other guy from Seoul Blades asked.

Soul snickered, “it’s taking every fiber in me to not just break him.”

After what seemed like an eternity, Jin got too exhausted to even try to hit Soul.

“This doesn’t end until someone sees darkness,” the officer reminded.

“Just end this, Soul,” the guy said.

Soul sighed and crouched down to Jin, “I was actually starting to have some fun. Oh well.”

Soul stood up straight and kicked Jin so powerfully, that Jin flew to a near by pole and slammed into it - knocking him out.

“Hyung!” the remaining six members of BTS shouted.

---

History virtually repeated itself 5 more times, until BTS’s maknae, Jungkook stepped onto the mat. Soul didn’t break a sweat eliminating the six boys from the mat, but Jungkook was already sweating from how nervous he was.

“Oh my, what should I do?” Soul said sarcastically.

“Nothing,” the only girl of Seoul Blade said.

She hasn’t spoken up ever since the trio was introduced. Everyone looked at her surprisingly, but she kept her emotionless expression.

“I’ll take care of him,” she said, stepping onto the mat.