Testing Pt. 2

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter IXTesting Pt. 2 

"I...I don't know," B.B. said in a tone so soft, she could barely be heard.

Blaze put his arms out, about to hug her, but remembered her bruises.

B.B. turned around and looked at Blaze and Soul, "don't worry about me guys. We've gone this far without them knowing, we can still do it."

"How much do they know?" Soul asked, fearing the answer that B.B. was going to say.

"Only about the pill part."

"WHAT?!" the two boys yelled at the same time.

"The only thing they know is that we told BTS about the white pill and they torture and beat the crap out of you?!" Soul shouted.

"Do they know that we told BTS to control?" Blaze asked.

"No, that part they didn't hear or see," B.B. replied.

Blaze sighed, "I guess that's good."

B.B. nodded slightly and sat down on her bunk, "not gonna lie, that was probably one of the worst punishments I've experienced. I'm not surprised though. Even if the only thing they know is that we told BTS about the white pill, from their point of view, we exposed something that we weren't suppose to."

Soul took out a first aid kit and handed it to Blaze, while B.B. sat down on her bunk. Blaze opened the kit and started to clean B.B.'s cuts, while Soul stared, feeling guilty that he couldn't help B.B.. B.B. had always looked out for him and Blaze. She was the older sister that neither of them had. Now, he felt useless. She was hurt badly, covered in cuts and bruises, but there was nothing he could do.

B.B. noticed Soul and smiled weakly, "don't worry about me, Soul."

Soul nodded and stared at the ground, refusing to let B.B. see him vulnerable and weak.

Blaze and B.B.'s heart softened. Blaze finished cleaning her cuts as she stood up and walked across the room to Soul.

At this point, Soul was crying silently, and a small puddle of tears was on the floor. B.B. ignored the pain that shot through her body as she pulled him into a hug.

"Everything's going okay, Soul. Don't worry, and don't cry," she whispered.

He replied by leaning into B.B.'s warmth and cried softly into her shoulder.

B.B. looked over at Blaze, who was now sitting beside her on the bed.

"Do you want to put the plan on pause?" he asked, hesitantly.

"You know we can't. They're already rushing it, so we have no time to waste. No matter what happens, we continue. Is that understood?" she asked, sternly.

Blaze nodded, and Soul looked up with a nod.

"Do you think you still have enough strength to look around?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah, but only for a limited amount of time," B.B. answered.

"I only need 7 minutes," Soul said.

"That's fine. You'll have 3 minutes to spare if anything goes unplanned."

Soul nodded and stood up excitedly, "it's been so long since we've done this!"

B.B. and Blaze beamed at his excitement.

B.B. closed her eyes and soon, dark shadows from the walls and floor gathered to the center of the room.

"Cover the cameras until I say to uncover," she commanded.

The dark shadows understood her and did as she said. They spread around the walls and searched for any camera to be covered, and seeped through the crevices of the walls to cover other cameras that scattered the building.

"Hide Soul in your darkness," she ordered.

Once again, the shadows did her bidding and engulfed Soul in their darkness. Soul turned invisible and walked through the door.

"You've gotten better at controlling your powers," Blaze beamed.

"Hopefully you have too," she replied with her eyes still closed.

With her powers, B.B. had total control of the mysterious realm of the shadows. It was only until a few years ago that she finally mastered her power and discovered what else she could do with it. Now, she could see what Soul sees.

"What did you see earlier?" Soul asked.

B.B. relayed the question to Blaze, and he thought about earlier.

"A tattoo...round..." he said softly as he tried to recreate that moment in his head.

"Like our mark?" B.B. asked.

"...yes! Exactly like that!"

"That means it has to be someone from B.A.P., the others wouldn't be around here."

"So...who should I be looking for?" Soul asked on the other side, still wandering around the halls, hidden by B.B.'s shadows.

"Not Himchan or Zelo, I know that for sure. I don't think Yongguk would be sneaking around like that either; he has no reason to."

"So that leaves Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup," Soul said, heading to the staffs' section of the dorms.

"Go look for Daehyun. He shares his room with Youngjae, so it's a two for one deal," B.B. said.

"I thought he shared with Jongup," Soul replied as he walked to Daehyun's room.

"He did, but since Jongup got promoted, there was a spare bed in Dae's room. Everything else after is self-explanatory​," B.B. explained.

Just then, Soul arrived at Daehyun's dorm room and walked through the door. Being hidden by B.B.'s shadows always had its advantages.

"Are the cameras in Daehyun's room covered?" B.B. asked her shadows.

"Yes my great queen, the cameras are covered just as your ordered," a raspy voice answered.

"Unleash Soul from you," she directed.

They did as she said, and there was Soul.

Just as B.B. predicted, there sat Daehyun with Youngjae in their room.

"I told you they'd show up!" Youngjae shouted at Daehyun.

"...I just wanted to sleep. Do you know how tiring it is to sneak around to find them?!"

"You don't know how tiring it is to get information without looking suspicious!" Youngjae retorted.

"Um..." Soul said awkwardly.

"Oh right, sorry," Daehyun said.

"There's something going on, and we need to tell you guys now," Youngjae began.

Soul nodded for them to go on.

"The plan...it's changing."


I've planned for more groups to play a role in the story, so I think you guys will like what's to come.

Yes, that's right. Seoul Blades has powers! But all will be explained as time goes. In case anyone's wondering what "the mark" looks like, and no, not GOT7's Mark, here's the background of the story that includes a more clear image of it. It's also in the poster.