Ants

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter IIIAnts 

“I’ll take care of him,” she said, stepping onto the mat.

Soul and the other guy chuckled when they saw how relieved Jungkook looked.

“She’s not in Seoul Blades for no reason, rookie,” Soul prompted.

Fear found its way back into Jungkook, “oh yeah...and she’s the only girl. Who knows what she can do.”

“How do you want to do this? Do you want to end up like your hyungs, or do you want to see how long you can last?”

“U-um...see how long I last,” Jungkook replied hesitantly.

The girl sighed, “ok then. Do it the hard way if you want, but make it worth it.”

Jungkook turned his head and saw his hyungs coming back to conscious, but suddenly felt a blow to his gut. He collapsed onto the ground in pain and looked up, only to see the girl.

She crouched down, “last chance. This could all end now if you choose the other option.”

Jungkook struggled to get back on his feet, while she did it with ease.

“Ok, but don’t start crying if something breaks,” she said, sending him back to the ground with a kick.

Jungkook groaned, “I don’t cry.” He attempted to grab her ankle and make her fall, but she was too quick for him.

---

“Just put him out of his misery,” Soul shouted, after watching Jungkook struggle on the mat for about an hour.

“I’m sorry,” the girl whispered before knocking Jungkook out.

“These babies are suppose to join us?! They’re ants compared to us!” the guy besides Soul complained.

“Shut your mouth, Blaze. Ants can lift 20 times their weight, let’s see you do that,” the girl said stepping off of the mat, leaving the unconscious Jungkook on the mat.

“You know what I mean. Besides, unlike you two, I wouldn’t have been so nice to them. I would’ve stomped them like the ants that they are.”

“You should learn to shut your mouth, Blaze. You’re no rookie, and with B.B. as our leader, you’ll be the one seeing darkness for the rest of your life in a split second,” Soul said.

“Learn to listen to your hyung, Blaze. He may be weaker than us, but he’ll probably last longer than you.”

Blazed scoffed, but before he could say anything, the officer stopped him.

“Blaze is right, these boys are no where near your level, but they will have to do. It’s now your job to train them. The day is coming closer with every second that passes. We have no time to waste, train these ants to lift 20 times their weight. The president and I will be gone for a while, so B.B., you’re in charge.”

“It will be our honor to train them and have the fate of Experiment MD11 in our hands sir. Thank you,” B.B. said.

“I trust that when I return, you all will be ready for the day. Will I be let down?”

“No sir!” the three of them answered together.

With that, the officer left them alone with the seven boys of BTS.

“What do we do with them?” Soul whispered.

“What the officer said. Train them,” B.B. calmly replied.

“Are you crazy?!” Blaze whisper-shouted.

“If I can train you two, I can train them.”

“Yah!”

“She’s right, you were worst than them when you started,” Soul chuckled.

“You weren’t that much better either...”

“Still better than you,” Blaze retorted.

“Eyes are watching us,” B.B. whispered, eyeing the blinking red light in the corner of the room.

“What do we do?” Soul asked.

“For now, stop standing around talking, and start training them. You guys start combat training.”

“What about you?” Blaze asked.

“I’ll be referee.”

“Why do you get the easy job?” he whined.

“Easy?! Since when did it become easy to monitor you two?! Now we got seven more boys!”

“True,” Soul said, dragging Blaze to join BTS.

B.B. followed them, but when she saw the fear in BTS’s eyes, her heart softened. She looked at Soul and Blaze, and realized that they noticed too.

“Who’s the leader?” B.B. asked sternly, going back to the serious person that they saw earlier.

“I-I am,” Namjoon answered softly.

“Namjoon, correct?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Is that your real name?”

“Yes, ma'am.”

B.B. nodded, “ok. Let’s begin the training. I will begin by warning you that you will not  leave this room without a scratch. However, you will leave this room stronger. Do any of you have a problem with anything I said?”

“No ma’am,” they all replied.

B.B. looked at her partners worriedly, but they gave her a reassuring nod. She responded with a nod and left the mat for them to take care of.

She watched Soul and Blaze train BTS from the side of the mat, just like the officer did previously.

“How Experiment MD11 goes is in my hands finally. I have nine lives in my hands. I can’t mess up.”


Hi everyone~! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Please subscribe if you do for more updates ^.^. Speaking of updates, ever since the story has been posted, I've been updating daily. These chapters were pre-written before I decided to post the story here. I will try my best to update weekly before school starts. Thank you to the 5 lovely subscribers I have now for subscribing~!