The Truth Surprises

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter VIThe Truth Surprises 

BTS was curious, but also afraid of what Seoul Blades was about to tell them. B.B. mentioned that they’ve kept whatever they were about to say a secret between the three of them for years. They never told another soul, and would kill themselves before they would. Yet here they are about to tell BTS. What about BTS made them put so much trust in them?

“What were you told about MD11?” Blaze asked.

“Um...that it’s intention was---”

“Not what they told the public, what they told you!” Blaze corrected, not giving Jungkook time to finish his sentence.

“The MD stands for ‘My Dream’ and the 11 is the 11th letter in the english alphabet, K, which stands for Korea, Therefore, saying ‘My Dream Korea’" Namjoon answered proudly.

“Wrong,” B.B. stated.

BTS looked at her in shock. What their leader had said was exactly what everyone told them. How could it not be correct?

“That was all a lie. All except the 11 part. Yes, 11 does stand for K or Korea, but MD is a lie. The government has been lying to not only you, but everyone else too. The people of Korea was lied to without a single blink,” she continued.

“What are you talking about?” Jin questioned.

“MD doesn’t stand for ‘My Dream’. That was just a lie that the government made up so that they could carry on the experiment without any suspicions from the public. MD...stands for Mass Destruction. Mass Destruction of Korea.”

Seoul Blades stared at BTS, letting the shock of the truth soak in.

Taehyung chuckled, “you expect us to believe that?! I bet this is just another test. You’re going to have to try harder than that to fool us. We are BTS!”

“Don’t be foolish, Taehyung,” Soul warned in a tone that could kill anyone who just heard it.

“You guys are on the strategy unit now, which means you passed the basic units. That means you already learned how to tell if a person is lying or not. Look at me, do I look like I’m lying to you right now? Does it look like Soul and Blaze are nervous because I’m lying?” B.B. asked.

All of BTS shook their head, besides Taehyung.

“You guys are pros, of course you would know how to lie without giving a sign.”

“Taehyung, I don’t think she’s lying,” Hoseok whispered.

“Why?” Taehyung questioned.

“Think about it. We’ve all heard those stories of people being executed outside the wall because they, as we were told, ‘were a threat’. Maybe they found out the truth and then the government killed them when they found out? And if you don’t take that as a reason, what about the fact that they don’t care about the people of Korea right now?! We have heard no news of the government helping the people since we got here!”

Taehyung took a moment to process what Hoseok was saying. He had a good point, and it was good enough to flip Taehyung’s opinion around.

“Ok, fine. I believe you.”

“Sorry, he can be quite a stubborn, hard-headed child sometimes,” Yoongi said.

“It’s okay. We completely understand. It’s a lot to take in at once, but that’s not all that the government is hiding from you. If you think you can take it all in at once, then we’ll tell you now. If not, then we’ll go through it slowly,” Blaze said.

All the BTS members looked at their leader for a decision.

“If what you’re saying is true, which I think it is, then I think it’s best to tell us now,” Namjoon answered.

Seoul Blades nodded. Soul and Blaze looked at B.B., expecting her to go on and explain.

“You want me to explain everything?!”

“Well, you’re the best at explaining it. If you could get it through Soul’s thick head, you can explain it to these boys,” Blaze laughed.

“Yah!” Soul said, pushing Blaze. “It’s not an easy thing to understand! Besides, B.B., you’ve been here the longest and know every single detail about this place.”

B.B. sighed and nodded, “fine. I’ll explain.”

She paused to breathe a bit and prepared to repeat the same thing she explained to Soul and Blaze years ago.

“In MD11, there are a group of 5 men that you need to know about, no matter what. Well, technically 4 now, one of them got promoted, so I’ll tell you about him when the time comes. Anyways, we call them Bigbang. Everything they say and do, affects the experiment in one way or another. That’s how powerful they are, which is why we call them Bigbang. Firstly, Jiyoung, aka G-Dragon. We just call him GD for short. I’m sure you know him as ‘the officer’,” she paused to make sure BTS understood what she was saying.

They gave her a nod to go on, and so she did,

“Next is Choi Seunghyun, aka TOP. We like to refer to him as ‘the messenger’. Just like it sounds, he’s the messenger. Any order given by the president, or any high ranking person in MD11, will be passed on through and by him. Then there’s Daesung. Although his role as Experiment MD11’s lead instructor and trainer, doesn’t seem like much, he’s still a big threat. You guys know him as the instructor that teaches you what you ‘need’ to know in order for MD11 to carry on. He’s the smartest and knows every single move and plan that you can possibly think of. It’s not easy to throw him off your course, but it is possible. Most importantly, there’s Lee Seunghyun, aka Seungri. Not necessarily most dangerous, but definitely most important. He doesn’t have the highest ranking, the president does of course, but he’s right under the president. He’s the manager, or observer, of Experiment MD11. He sees everything that happens. Each camera around here is his eye.”

“Wait, the cameras! Can’t they see you telling us this right now?” Jimin asked.

B.B. scoffed, “trust me, I have this under my control right now. This is exactly where I explained what’s happening to Soul and Blaze.”

“How?”

“That’ll remain a Seoul Blade secret for now. Now stop asking questions and let me finish. Like I said, there are 5 members in Bigbang, but 1 is not a concern at the moment. I will say that his name is Youngbae, aka Taeyang. Now you can not, absolutely not, say a word about any of this until we say you can. As I stated, cameras are everywhere, and Seungri is always watching and listening. Not a single move you do, and not a single word you say, goes unseen or unheard. Remember that.”

BTS nodded obediently, “yes ma’m!”

B.B. looked up at the sky, “we still have an hour until we need to get you guys to Daesung for your regular class.”

“That’s enough time to prepare them,” Blaze said.

B.B. nodded and looked back at BTS, “last time you went to your regular class with Daesung, he gave you a red pill, right?”

BTS nodded again.

“Are you sure it was red?” Soul asked.

“Yes, a red pill,” Jungkook replied.

A worried expression worried, fell onto all three Seoul Blade members.

“They skipped the white pill,” Blaze said in the most serious tone BTS ever heard from him.

“Something’s not right, they wouldn’t take the risk of skipping the white pill,” Soul added.

The two boys looked at B.B. for a possible explanation, but the expression on her face was told them that she did know the reason why, but it was not a good one.

“What’s going on B.B.?” Soul asked worriedly.

“...it’s happening.”


Whoo! Got my inspiration back! I don't know exactly when each Bigbang member will appear yet, so just be a little patient with me. Am I the only one imagining this as a movie/drama or something? Or is it because I'm the writer? Don't forget to keep an eye on the subscriber's feed for any news/announcements, or even messages from me to you~!

Plot twists will be the main thing served here, with a side of action and suspense.

Anybody saw BTS' new trailer?! It gave a me some ideas, so keep an eye on BTS because you might just get a sneek peak on future chapters of MD11.