Testing

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter VIIITesting 

BTS walked into the all-white classroom and sat in their assigned seats. They all had their best poker face on, hoping that Daesung wouldn't see through their mask.

"How was your first day training with Seoul Blades?" he asked, passing out the red pill.

"Good, sir!" they all replied.

"How'd you like the new course?"

"It was challenging, sir!"

Daesung smiled as he continued to walk around and pass out the red pill, not seemingly noticing how nervous BTS was.

Jungkook stared down at the pill.

"Here it is," he thought.

"You seem nervous Jungkook, is there something you'd like to tell me?"

Jungkook held back the urge to gulp, "no, sir."

Daesung looked at Jungkook curiously, "it doesn't seem like it."

"I'm just worried---"

"Being worried will get you killed, so I would advise you not to be."

"Yes, sir," Jungkook said.

"Let's begin, I think you all know what to do," Daesung smirked.

BTS looked down at the pill nervously, but still picked it up and swallowed it.

"Okay...control Namjoon. Control," he thought to himself.

He felt the chemicals inside the pill rush into his bloodstream and through his body. Like before, he felt his heart slow down to a heavy beat. The feeling of the chemicals running through his body, to his heart, and then back out to the body was getting stronger; intense. Time seemed to move slower. He looked up and saw Daesung pointing at the board with the same red writing of math problems and codes from yesterday. His body couldn't handle it anymore, and like that, his eyes gave up on him and closed on their own.

---

Jungkook woke up, finding himself in the medical room once more. He sighed, although he tried to keep control over his body, he failed instantly. As soon as he swallowed the pill, it took over his body immediately and he out.

He sighed, "I failed again."

"This was your first attempt to do it, don't be so hard on yourself," he heard B.B.'s voice say.

He looked around, already knowing that he wouldn't be able to move his body. However, he didn't find B.B..

He was about to say something, until he heard those whispers again. Thousands of whispers that seemed to be echoing around in his head. His breathing got heavier as he became scared and nervous. The sound of the whispers got louder. It continued to get louder until Jungkook screamed. The whispers stopped right as he screamed.

"Maybe Jin hyung's right. Maybe I am going crazy. Hearing B.B.'s voice when she's not here, and hearing these creepy whispers? I might as well be insane. Who knows, maybe B.B.'s voice is just my conscious. I mean, she is saying what I'm thinking or need to hear all the time."

---

A few minutes later, as Jungkook gained control over his body again, the rest of BTS woke up from their unconscious state.

Yoongi groaned, holding onto his head, "damn. That is powerful."

"I didn't expect it to be so powerful this time around. I don't remember it hurting this much last time," Hoseok said, doing the same thing as Yoongi.

"How in the world did Seoul Blades go through this?!" Taehyung shouted.

Namjoon shrugged, "they said they've been training almost their whole lives. I'm not that surprised."

"What time is it?" Jin asked.

"How are we suppose to know? Have you ever seen a clock in this place?" Jimin shot back.

"Oh yeah. Is it at least close to dinner time yet?"

"How. Are. We. Suppose. To. Know?! We just woke up from being knocked out!"

Jin sighed, "sorry, don't gotta be so grouchy about it."

Jimin took a deep breath, "I'm sorry too. You know I get grouchy when I'm hungry."

"Which means~" Taehyung sang.

"It's time to eat!" everyone cheered, but the cheering turned into groans of pain.

"I guess the chemical's still in us," Namjoon said.

"No duh," the others replied.

---

When the boys got their food from the guard, they found that Seoul Blades were also in the eating area. The seven boys sat across from Seoul Blades and started eating.

Jungkook noticed that B.B. was hardly eating, "are you okay?"

Namjoon looked up from his plate and realized that B.B. wasn't wearing just her plain black tank and black pants now. She now had a baggy black jacket and had her hood up, hiding basically her whole face. The only thing close to visible was .

"Is everything okay? You usually don't wear a jacket," Namjoon pointed out.

B.B. didn't reply to either of their questions and continued to stare down at her plate.

"She's just not that hungry today," Blaze answered for her.

"U-um...I know this might not be an appropriate question but---"

Before Jimin could even finish his question, B.B. slid her plate over to Jimin.

Jimin smiled, "thank you~!"

B.B. lightly chuckled for a bit at his eye smile.

The rest of BTS gave Jimin a glare.

"What? It's not everyday where I can get a second serving of food around here!"

B.B. felt someone glaring and turned around swiftly. She didn't see anyone, but she knew that someone was watching, and she didn't mean Seungri through his collection of cameras around here.

The other members of Seoul Blade also noticed it, but like B.B., they didn't see anyone.

"Let's look around tonight," Soul whispered into B.B..

She turned back around to the table and nodded.

BTS, because they were still rookies, had no idea what Seoul Blades were doing.

"Don't worry about it, worry about your first training mission. We were watching you all in the classroom. It didn't look like you guys made much progress, but it's only the first day," Soul said.

BTS nodded and went back to eating their food.

---

After dinner was over and a few hours of extra practice in the combat room, everyone went back to their rooms. BTS was too tired and fell right asleep when they got into their beds. It was the first, and probably the only, night that they'd fall asleep so easily and quickly.

On the other hand, Seoul Blades stayed up. The announcement for them to sleep hadn't come on yet, and the lights were still on.

"Blaze, can you help me get this jacket off?" B.B. asked softly.

Blaze sighed and walked over to B.B.. He slid her hoodie off first and looked at her bloody face. Her face had cuts covering it that ranged in length. She looked down in shame and turned around. He hesitantly slid the rest of her jacket down, revealing her bruised back and arms.

"They did this to you?" Soul asked, worried.

"How much do you think you can take?" Blaze asked, also worried.

"I...I don't know," B.B. said in a tone so soft, she could barely be heard.


First and  second teaser for BTS's comeback are out!!! OMG I think they just killed me...OTL My feels, I don't know how I'll survive after the actual MV release.