Stronger

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter XIVStronger 

"It means that I died."

Soul froze, "b-but...you can't die."

"I'm still human. Well...I'm still mortal at least." B.B. looked down at her arm, "honestly, I'm not even sure what I am anymore."

"I don't think any of us are sure about what we are," Blaze said.

---

Days passed and soon the week was over. B.B. still remained the only test subject for the new pill while Soul and Blaze trained BTS. The scientists stopped monitoring B.B.'s brain since they found no changes and a constant pattern. She was relieved that she can now freely explore and train herself to control the powers of the pill. Resistance would take a long time to build up though, and she knew that she probably couldn't build up enough before Bigbang pulls off whatever they're planning.

The familiar wave of electricity run through her body again. This time she was used to it, so her body didn't jump into the air like it did the first time. The current stopped after a few minutes, so it wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be.

One of the scientists came towards her and lead her out.

"Go to the basement," he ordered.

Her body followed his orders without a second thought like a robot.

"The basement...," she thought. "Am I going to kill someone again?"

She reached the basement door and opened it. When she saw the figure, who was probably her target, she wanted to collapse and cry. Her body didn't let her though.

The guard gave her a gun with a silencer attached to it and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"You're...still alive..." she managed to say against the pill's will.

The young man gave her a small smiled, "glad to see that you are too."

The gun in her hand raised and aimed at his chest, right at his heart. A tear fought its way to the corner of her eye. She didn't want to shoot him. Not again. She didn't want to kill him.

"It's okay...do it...Nahee."

Everything slowed down. B.B. could hear her own breaths and feel the chemicals slowly crawl to her head. She still had time. She used all of her strength to do something- anything. She closed her eyes and concentrated everything on the gun and her hand.

Seconds later she felt the trigger pull back and a shot was fired. Did she kill him? She was too scared of the answer and kept her eyes closed.

"Good job, B.B.," she heard Seungri's voice say.

"I...I killed him...didn't I?" she thought.

---

The rest of the testing period, B.B. was basically a robot. Her eyes showed no feelings and her movements weren't hers, but the scientists'.

From a distance, Daehyun watched from his guarding post. His heart ached at the sight. He knew something extreme must've happened if she's in that state. He knew it'd take a lot for her to give in like that, but he also knew that it wouldn't take too long for her to return back to her normal self. He hoped so at least.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" a deep voice asked.

Daehyun nodded, already knowing who it was," what happened?"

"She killed him," Yongguk stated, going straight to the point.

"What?!" Daehyun yelled, but tried to keep it as quiet as possible.

"The pill was too strong for her to control. She tried, she really did, but she couldn't control it."

Daehyun remained silent for a while and watched B.B. with the crowd of scientists. Yongguk patted Daehyun's back and turned away to leave.

"Hyung..."

Yongguk paused and turned around, "yeah?"

"Will...will she be able to control it?"

Yongguk glanced over Daehyun's shoulder to B.B., "let's hope so."

---

By lunch time, news about what happened in the basement had reached Blaze and Soul. They kept the news away from BTS since they didn't need to know about that, not now at least.

B.B. sat down with them and BTS and ate her food. Blaze looked at her with worried eyes while Soul tried to act as if he didn't know. B.B. stopped for a moment and looked up at Blaze.

"We can't let this kind of stuff get in the way, Blaze. We all know that this path is soaked, maybe even flooded, with blood, and the only thing we can do is either fight our way to the end or let it get to us."

Blaze nodded and sighed, "I know, but...he was-"

"Yes, Sejoon is special to me and will forever be, dead or alive. That doesn't mean that just because he's dead, or because I shot him twice, I'm gonna break. They're going to do anything to break me and we all know that. Bigbang is as smart, or most likely, way smarter than us, and they're almost always a step ahead of us. That's why we can't let anything stop or break us. Not even if someone dear dies from a bullet shot by ourselves. We have to learn to get stronger from these situations. There's six more boys down there that we can save, and by now, we all know what'll happen if we keep hesitating."

Blaze kept quiet as he took in her words, but Soul never shied away from questions, even if they sound dumb.

"I- we know that Sejoon is very special to you, but you never told me why. I know this isn't the right time to ask, but I don't see when the right time is."

B.B. gave him a faint smile, "I'll explain one day. I will say that he's always been there, and I wanted to return the favor...but I guess I couldn't do that."


It seems like it's been forever since I wrote! Sorry for taking so long everyone, I really did want to write, but didn't have time to. For those of you who don't know who Sejoon is, he's from Speed. Which means~~~, Speed will be featuring in Experiment MD11 too! And if you don't know who Speed is, they're a boy group under Core Contents, along with T-ara and other artists. Sorry if I'm overwhelming anybody with so many groups or characters.