Movements Pt. 2

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter XIIIMovements Pt. 2 

"So that’s what this pill does...it’s nothing like the others."

---

Seoul Blades and BTS reunited with B.B. during lunchtime in the cafeteria. BTS talked about today's training while Seoul Blades ate silently. Both Blaze and Soul knew where B.B. was today and what she was doing, while BTS only thought that she had some special training with GD. Yongguk had trained them today, so that seemed like a logical reason.

Blaze decided to break the silence between them.

"How did it go?" he asked in a hushed tone.

B.B. paused and put her spoon back down into the bowl, "it's nothing like the others."

"It's the real thing right?" Soul asked.

"No doubt about it," B.B. replied.

"Can we---"

"I don't know."

"It's that strong?"

B.B. only nodded and then looked over to BTS. Blaze knew what she was thinking and sighed.

"They'll be okay," Blaze said, trying to comfort her.

She looked back at him, "for once, I'm not so sure about that."

Soul's eyes widened, "what?!"

B.B. looked down at her plate, "I'll explain later."

---

Later that day, everyone gathered into the indoor shooting range. Blaze and Soul helped BTS with their accuracy and choosing which weapon, a gun or a knife, was better for each person. Yongguk and B.B. monitored each boy's skill and technique from behind.

"Daehyun and Jongup told me what happened," Yongguk whispered.

"Jongup? So...I actually did..."

"He's still alive."

B.B. let out a soft sigh of relief, "good, but they won't always be so lucky."

"Are you okay?"

"I think so."

"Do you think you're still strong enough to stay in control though? I know you only let go because they had a monitor on you."

"I'm not sure if I can or not. I'm worried about the time frame we have. Speaking of which, did you talk to Himchan yet?"

"Yeah, he'll be on a plane over there tonight."

"He got the spot already?"

Yongguk chuckled, "yep."

"At least we got lucky with Jongup and Himchan."

"You really scared me you know," Yongguk said sounding more serious.

"Huh?"

Yongguk turned and looked at B.B. through his shades, "my mark...it disappeared for a while."

"...no...it couldn't have."

"But it did. B.B. I'm not lying, it disappeared for a while and then returned."

"So the pill..."

"It can and will unless you do something about it. Please take this as a warning."

B.B. nodded, "I will. Don't worry, I won't let it do that. I'm not going down without a fight."

Yongguk smiled and turned back to the shooting and throwing boys, "do you think you'll tell them anytime soon?"

"When they're ready. We haven't even made our move yet."

"You never make the first move."

"I need to see how my opponent plays before I join."

"As long as you win-"

"I always win."

---

Everyone went back to their dorm room after training was over. Blaze and Soul sat patiently, waiting for B.B. to explain what was going on.

B.B. took a deep breath, "the pill does make accuracy become 100% and enhances your focus to the max like the red pill. It also controls your mind like the red pill too, only a whole lot more powerful. They control every movement you make, kinda like the red pill." She paused, thinking about what to say next, "it...it controls your mind and turns you into a killing machine. Each bullet shot, each knife thrown, each punch made...they control it. No matter who it is in front of you...no matter who is your target...you have no say in whether or not to kill them. You will kill them without a single thought. It doesn't matter if the target is a mannequin, animal, or human being, you will shoot and you will kill it under their command."

"We can just control it," Soul said simply.

"You don't understand. I didn't even get to think before I pulled the trigger," B.B. looked down at her feet, "I didn't even get to know who it was that was in front of me until after the bullet went through his body." She looked back up at them, "my forehead was drenched with sweat from just trying to know what my body was doing. I didn't even attempt to do anything besides feeling my body move and I still sweated buckets."

"So just keeping your conscious is hard," Blaze said.

B.B. nodded, "but I think it drains out more than we think. Yongguk told me his mark disappeared after a while, but then returned."

"So..."

"Yeah. The chemicals were so strong that I used that much energy to keep me from blacking out."

"Wait, what does that mean if the mark you gave them disappears?" Soul asked.

Blaze and B.B. stared at each other in silence, waiting to see who should answer Soul.

B.B. decided that seeing that she was the bearer of bad news anyways, that she would answer him.

"It means that I died."