Unusal Morning

Experiment MD11 | Hiatus + Editing
XSYKOTICA
 Chapter VUnusal Morning 

Instead of the “normal” wake up call through the speakers, BTS was surprised to be awaken by someone shaking them.

“Yah! Ants! Get your lazy, sleeping asses up!” a voice yelled as the person shook them.

Well, what did they expect? For the person to be their mom and wake them up with a sweet, gentle voice with the smell of delicious breakfast roaming in the air? Only in their dreams would that happen, and maybe not even then because their dreams lately have only been about training.

The members woke up and was half-surprised to see Seoul Blades standing in their room.

Embarrassed by his look from just waking up, he hid under his thin blanket.

B.B. rolled her eyes and walked towards Jimin. She yanked the blanket off of him and tossed it to Jungkook, who had the bottom bunk.

“You’re in Experiment MD11! There is no time to waste away, worrying about your damn looks, now clean yourself up,” she scolded, then turning to the other members. “You all get cleaned up too, we have a long day ahead of us.”

Soul chuckled, “you guys have no idea what you’re about to do today, or even learn about today.”

“I will warn you, when B.B.’s in training mode, she doesn’t play around or give you options like yesterday,” Blaze said.

---

After doing their regular morning routine, BTS filed their way onto the training field outside. They noticed that it wasn’t their regular obstacle course that was outside now.

“What happened to our course?” Jin asked.

“Did you really think that we’d have you guys on the same training course forever? That one was just the beginner one, here’s the next level,” Blaze smirked.

“Ah~, I remember when we first tried it out,” Soul smiled.

Namjoon gulped, “so...is there a time limit or anything?”

“Since today’s your first day training for real, no,” Blaze replied.

“First day?! We’ve been here for a hundred days, and we’re just now starting to train?!” Taehyung shouted in disbelief.

“You wouldn’t make it past the first obstacle if you didn't have the hundred day prep,” Soul scoffed.

“Whatever, just start the timer. We can’t waste time, and you all know that,” B.B. said, keeping her poker face on.

---

After 2 hours of what seemed like pure torture, B.B. decided that was enough for today. They only made it past 4 out of 10 obstacles, but for their first day, it wasn’t bad.

“Time for class,” Blaze said.

“C-class?” BTS panted. They groaned and started their way back to the building.

“Where do you think you’re going?” B.B. asked.

“Um...to class?” Hoseok answered, but was confused why she asked that.

“You’re all having class with us from now on. We’re in charge of you babies until the officer’s back. Now follow us...if you can that is,” Soul teased.

The three members of Seoul Blade suddenly bursted into a run, leaving the seven members of BTS struggling to keep up.

After a tiring few miles, Seoul Blades finally stopped. BTS took about an extra 10 minutes to catch up.

“If you think we didn’t go through this either and that we’re just doing it to torture you, you’re wrong,” Soul said, as if he read all their minds.

“They did the same thing to us after a hundred days of prep,” Blaze said.

“Only difference was that we knew how important MD11 was, so we used the one hundred days more wisely than you seven apparently,” B.B. added.

“Man, Blaze was not kidding when he said B.B. doesn’t play around during training,” Yoongi mumbled.

“We heard that, Yoongi,” Seoul Blades said altogether, surprising Yoongi.

Yoongi cleared his throat, “sorry.”

“Look, we’re not saying you guys are worthless and haven’t been working hard. We’re just saying that this experiment will impact our future, as well as the future of South Korea of course,” Soul said, trying to lessen the tension.

“We know that, it’s just that-”

“You miss the outside world,” B.B. finished, cutting off Jungkook.

He nodded silently, with the rest of BTS following.

B.B. sighed and looked at Soul and Blaze. They gave her a reassuring nod and B.B. took a deep breath.

“I- we know that it’s hard to be away from family, We haven’t seen them almost our whole lives. We hardly remember what they look and sounded like. However, we decide the fate of Korea because we were chosen to be in this damn experiment. Push aside the past and look at the future.”

“B.B. has a nice thing with speeches, wouldn’t you agree?” Soul joked.

Blaze nodded, “never fails to get us back on track.”

B.B. rolled her eyes, “let’s just begin the lesson already.”

---

“So what unit are you guys on?” Blaze asked.

“Stratagy,” Namjoon replied.

“They gave you a red pill yesterday, correct?”

BTS nodded in reply.

“I guess we might as well tell them now,” Soul shrugged.

“Do you think they’re ready?” Blaze asked nervously.

“Ready or not, we have to tell them now. I don’t think GD will be gone for long,” B.B. reasoned.

BTS was sitting there, watching what was the most confusing conversation they’ve ever heard.

In the end, Seoul Blades decided to tell BTS what they’ve kept a secret between the three of them for years.

The truth about Experiment MD11.


Hi! Yes, not the best chapter, nor is it the longest chapter I've written, but it should keep you guys busy and entertained for now haha. As I said in the previous "Not An Update" chapter, I've been struggling with writers block lately. I'm back on track (for now). Most likely, I'll write some chapters and just hide them for now. Weekly updates? Well, that depends on how busy I am and how bad the writers black is.  Sorry for the language, but what did you expect? The story isn't the most innocent thing in the world.

If you saw the trailer, than you probably guessed by now that Bigbang will be playing a pretty big role in here. Look forward to their appearance soon!