Chapter 19

Pictures of You

Sunny’s family greeted her warmly and was relieved to find her in good shape. They were curious about how she was going to finish the semester but Jessica explained that she spoke with Sunny’s professors, and they all allowed Sunny to take an online exam as a formality though, because Sunny had maintained A’s in all her classes so the professors were confident she had a grasp of the material. It was great news, because whether she failed or pass the final, none of the professors were going to count it against her, it was just to say that she took one. Sunny along with her parents thanked Jessica for all her work.

Her family would return back to Korea in a few days so they wouldn’t spend the holidays with her. Sunny’s older sister was married and they were going to spend the holiday with her husband’s family. Sunny was actually going to be discharged the next day, so her parents and uncle told her they would visit her at home. Overall, they didn’t have too much to say other than showing their joy that she was fine and in her usual go-happy mood despite all of her losses. Eventually Sunny got sleepy, which was common for someone in her position so her parents and uncle left to return to their hotel. Tiffany and Hyunah grabbed some of the flowers and cards that littered the room to take home so there would be less to take home later, after all it was Sunny’s last night at the hospital.

“Bye unnie! We’ll be back to pick you up tomorrow! Sleep well!” Hyunah said and planted a kiss on Sunny’s cheek before leaving with the other two.

********************

Driving in the snow was never fun for her and of all days for it to sprinkle down the white powder it had to be today. She still had to see the positives though, the snow was light all month and the weather didn’t cause any delays with the airlines. She couldn’t understand why Yoona had to arrive during finals, but it shouldn’t be a big deal. Yuri was prepared for her finals and it was exciting to have her cousin come over to America for the first time. It would bring a lot of fun and excitement raise the mood of the holidays. Yuri spotted her cousin moving around in the arrival terminal looking clearly lost. She had forgotten that Yoona didn’t speak or read English well, so she rushed to get her cousin before something happens.

“Yoona!” Yuri cheered out from behind, scaring the younger girl. The two hugged and greeted one another as Yuri led Yoona to baggage claim. “We are going to have so much fun! There is a lot to do here. You’ll really enjoy it!”

“You promise?! It wasn’t cheap flying over here you know! I expect a good time!” Yoona relied grabbing hold to Yuri’s hand tightly so she wouldn’t get left behind in the crowds of people.

****************************

Her biological clock had been broken for some time now; she woke up at her leisure, whenever she felt like. Her excitement of leaving showed tremendously. She was talkative to the staff and bidding her farewells to them. She would be missed as the sweet little Asian girl in the nice suite. Jessica, Tiffany and Hyunah arrived shortly around lunch time. The nurse had given back the large stack of medical records to Jessica and with Sunny’s permission asked for a copy of all the records of Sunny’s stay. Elliot was on hand to help them through the discharge, she spoke with Jessica and Sunny about what would need to happen next; Referrals and recommendations of physical therapists and a few doctors’ orders. She said JD and Turk would have been there to say goodbye but they were out at a medical conference. As the medical proxy, Jessica was privileged to medical information, treatment and concerns relating to Sunny’s care and the patient confidentially were extended to her.

A nurse had a wheelchair ready for Sunny, it was standard procedure for the hospital that discharged patients who had extended stays needed to be wheeled out, that and also Sunny still couldn’t quite walk yet. She spent a little time out of the bed to use the restroom (with a nurse’s help). Elliot was kind enough to give a card to a medical supply store if they wanted to get a wheelchair for Sunny at home. JD and Elliot wanted to get Sunny home for the holidays and were ready to get her on out the door. Hyunah took over the wheelchair and rolled Sunny for a quick spin in the room before leaving. Sunny thank Elliot for everything and waved bye as she rolled out of the hospital. Tiffany had the medicine from the pharmacy and they made their merry way back home. Sunny had to be helped into the house; hopping along while holding onto Tiffany and Jessica to make it to the door.

“It’s so nice to be home. It’s so pretty! You already wrapped the presents!” Sunny said entering the house. Sunny had hopped a few steps when Hyunah stopped her and ran to their room to get the computer chair and rolled it out for her to sit on. “Thank you Hyunah, you’re so thoughtful.”

“Sunny you’re parents are coming over for dinner in a few hours. So we will need to work preparing for that,” Tiffany added. “If you need anything let us know.”

*****************

“What do I do? What do I wear? Should I tell her I’m busy and can’t go?” Hyomin frantically asked Soyeon. Sunny had called her to ask her to come over for dinner because her family would be there and they were leaving so it would be the only time for them to meet.

“It’s just dinner Hyomin, don’t make so much of it. Just be you. It’ll work out.” Soyeon answered. Hyomin had already littered her room with her clothes; she had been unable to pick out the right outfit and still struggled to do so. Hyomin asked her she needed to bring a gift. “It’s just dinner! Not a marriage proposal. Stop being so crazy!”

Hyomin finally was finally booted out the door with some help from Soyeon. She was trying to figure out in her mind if it was better to arrive before the parents or after. It must make a difference she thought. If she arrived before she would seem punctual, but then they would have to meet her already there. If she arrived after, she could be introduced without ruining any family time. She should ask Sunny, but wait the goal is to have dinner with the family. Rather than put any further thought into it she decided to just focus on driving through the snow-dusted roads.

*************

The doorbell indicated guests had arrived. They were all dressed nice, nothing formal but nice and presentable; except for Sunny but she was excused but still looked presentable. Tiffany opened the door and welcomed them in and bowed. Formalities were important with such guests, after all they were elders and they handle a third of the rent on the home.

The greeting was warm and welcomed as they showered affection onto Sunny, but Jessica warned them that Sunny couldn’t take big hugs because of her broken ribs. Tiffany and Hyunah had worked hard on preparing the dinner, all aimed to please. They chatted briefly until the doorbell rang again. Sunny zoomed around the dining room on her computer chair and worked her way to the door but Jessica gestured her to stay. Hyomin walked in timidly and bowed politely greeting everyone.

“Mom, Dad, Uncle, this is Hyomin. My um...” Sunny started and looked to Hyomin for an answer of how to introduce her to them. Hyomin wasn’t helpful and looked back blankly. “My close friend.”

The introduction had been awkward and it showed on all the faces of all the younger girls and still lingered on their minds. It was particular awkward since only Tiffany’s father had accepted her more ‘liberal’ choice in dating options. Sunny’s family didn’t know exactly of Sunny’s dating experience or Jessica’s, and they had no way of breaking it easy to the elders. The fault lied with them, no one had thought to discuss about it before the arrival of the elders.

“Hyunah, how have things been for you here in America? It’s your first time yes?” Sunny’s mother asked. They were curious to know how the youngest was doing, since Hyunah had been placed under Sunny’s care. Hyunah politely answered stating her joys being in the states and complimented Sunny on being the best unnie she ever had. The statement brought smiles to the elders. So far Hyomin had been spared from any questions, but it was mostly because the elders were not quite sure what to make of Hyomin’s relationship. She didn’t live with the girls, but was close enough to be invited to dinner, so her presence did bring up slight alarm.

It was easy at first, just similar questions she’d answer the first time she met Jessica and Tiffany but for some reason she was more nervous. Answering that they met at the Wonder Girls concert was simple, but the next question was rather a challenge. They were curious to know Hyomin’s relationship to Sunny and everyone else.

“Sunny and I, we’re really good friends and we work out together, and play together. We work really close to one another too,” Hyomin answered a bit too defensively. The ring on her hand was noticeable and was the subject of the next question. It was a present, but they were curious to know from whom. She was a pretty girl; she must have a nice boyfriend. It’d be nice if Sunny had a boyfriend, sometimes she’s too silly and crazy for boys to keep up with. Everyone chuckled hearing that, although Sunny was embarrassed but they still waited for the answer on where the ring came from.

“Mom. I bought Hyomin the ring. I got it for her as a present.” Sunny answered, lacking a bit of her usual confidence. Hyomin was looking for a save but didn’t expect that. Hyomin could have lied and said she bought the ring for herself; she cursed herself for not thinking fast enough. Dinner was basically finished and they were just enjoying some tea. Her father asked further as to the occasion for such a ring. “It was for an anniversary.”

“An anniversary? Is there something going on between the two of you?”

“Hyomin isn’t my friend, I’m dating her... She’s my girlfriend... It sounds bad I know,” Sunny meekly mentioned. Her mother simply asked if they loved each other and then an awkward silence filled the room.

“Oh, I made cheesecake! Let me get it out! It’s really good!” Tiffany said as if bursting at her seams. Tiffany had displeasure in awkward silences so she often would find some way to break out of it, usually she would do something silly but thank goodness this time for her baking. After the cake there was a brief tour of the home but nothing too special. Really just the living room, Sunny and her parents went to her room to have a chat which made Hyomin nervous.

Sunny’s uncle was talking with Tiffany and Jessica freely, as if he knew who they were. It later came clear to her that Sunny’s uncle was in some way connected with SM Entertainment, especially the mentioning of Krystal and other things. He chuckled seeing the TV he had sent the girls back in the summer and rather impressed with their handy work.

************

“Is this something new? Is it recent? You weren’t like this back home?” Sunny’s parents asked. They went to her room to speak to her privately about the matter. “What about all those dates you went on back home? Those boys?”

“Half of those dates were set by you. I love you both so I agreed to see the boys for you guys. I thought it’d be nice to make friends. I know you wanted me to see if I could one day marry them, but they really weren’t the types...” Sunny answered.

“What about that Goo kid? I remembered he stopped more than once at our house.”

“Him? No, he came back because he owed me. He was nice but got jealous and upset when he found out I was stronger than him, so he didn’t want to be friends anymore.” Sunny answered with a bit of anger, she didn’t like the guy too much either.

“It’s strange that you’re dating a girl. You were really popular with boys...”

“Boys liked me because I played sports well and I was cuter than other girls who played. That’s the only reason why,” Sunny explained.

“So this Hyomin. You like her a lot? I was told someone else was in the car with you in the accident, it was her right?” Sunny replied with a nod. They asked if Hyomin was hurt in the crash and Sunny explained that Hyomin only spent a day or so in the hospital. They were told the incident involved a drunk driver and had asked if there were any errors in driving. Sunny explained that Hyomin couldn’t be blamed at all for the incident and if she was driving it would have been Hyomin who would have been in the hospital for weeks.

One day Sunny will be the CEO and a president; so her parents were careful to get an understanding of how far Sunny may go with the relationship. Her uncle didn’t have any children, her sister was married, and so Sunny was the most likely to inherit the ‘empire’ that her uncle controlled; the businesses, resorts, stocks and possibly even SM Entertainment. Hyomin was ‘normal’ in comparison and they wanted to protect Sunny from possible ‘gold diggers’. It was partially why they sent her on dates with boys from wealthy families; it eliminated boys who were out for the money however this left room for wealthy families to consider putting themselves higher into society by breaking into the Lee family.

“Hyomin’s not someone who’s after my money. You don’t have to worry about that. She doesn’t even know about all of that.” Sunny told them. Her parents were more than sure that Hyomin wasn’t the type, but they were careful to mention that a lot of her decisions impact her future. Sunny and her parents were pretty hidden in the public eye, but their names did float in the upper society circle and the business world.

“We want to support you and make sure you’re happy. If you’re happy with her, we’ll do our best to support you. You were always different. We want you to be careful. We don’t want it to come back and hurt you in the future. When everything is yours and you’re on top, people will find ways to bring you down. We’re just being cautious.”

“I know. I know. It will be okay. You don’t have to worry.” Sunny said one last time to her parents. She gave them both a kiss. She told them she was happy to see them again. She gave them a look that meant she didn’t want to talk about it anymore. They were glad she was okay and getting better. Sunny gave them some gifts and things for her sister back home. She hobbled her way back to the roller chair and went out into the living room with them.

They announced that they were leaving and thanked everyone for the lovely dinner. Sunny’s uncle gave Jessica an envelope and thanked her for taking care of Sunny while in the hospital. Sunny’s parents spoke to Hyomin briefly and warned her to be good to Sunny. Hyomin immediately said yes and bowed. The elders walked out the door and said bye and wished a good holiday one last time to their daughter and left.

*****************

“Why doesn’t the bathroom have a door?” Yoona asked while being showed the home. Noticing the bathroom didn’t have a door but rather just a curtain on it.

“We haven’t gotten around to fixing it... you see your cousin is an idiot and got herself locked in the bathroom, so her girlfriend had to come and kick down the door. They wanted 400 dollars for the work and decided we could wait. So for now, curtain.. that is push pinned into the wall.” Taeyeon explained while glaring slightly at Yuri. “Kitchen has plenty of food, I think.”

“Where will I sleep? What are we going to do first? I want to see the city!” Yoona asked.

“What? Are you crazy, you just got off the plane and you’re not tired?”

“I slept the whole time, I’m feeling great! I want to have fun. It’s my first time here and you promised me it would be incredible!” Yoona explained with a slight pout. Taeyeon had already finished her finals so it was no problem for her. Yuri had one left.

“I know what I said. You are gonna have fun. Well first we get something to eat, I’m sure you’re hungry. Eat and then we can go see the winter park.” Yuri said. The holidays brought along a huge decoration of Christmas theme of lights, outdoor ice rink, lights, trees and festivities. Plus the galleria located near the downtown was the largest mall in town. Something Yoona would definitely enjoy it. Yuri called her Jessica.

Jessica would have opt to join but though Yuri should spend some time with her cousin alone first before bringing in friends, but her real excuse was that Sunny just came home and they just sent off Sunny’s parents. She was currently busy and also said Tiffany wouldn’t be able to hang out with Taeyeon.

**************

“Next time. Of course. I know our dinner was early but we were at the mercy of her family. Have fun with your cousin. I think it’s going to snow later tonight so be careful. I miss you too. Talk to you later!” Jessica hung up her phone and helped Tiffany wash the dishes.

“That went well huh?” Tiffany said handing Jessica wet dishes for her to dry. Jessica answered yes. “Sunny seems to be getting better. I’m so glad she’s back, I really missed having her at home.”

“Well you know Sunny is irreplaceable. Now we just have to hope she doesn’t ruin the floor with all her rolling around on that chair. I should get her to take her medicine; it’s about time for dose.” Jessica said drying off her hands and was going to start her way Sunny’s room.

“Jessi, can’t you help me finish this first? Besides I think it could wait. She is with Hyomin right now. You gotta be nice, alone time is important for relationships.” Tiffany rationalized to Jessica. Jessica mentally sighed and continued to dry the dishes for Tiffany.

****************

“Do you think they liked me? Did they say anything?” Hyomin asked while lying on Sunny’s bed.

“Nothing is wrong. I wouldn’t worry. They liked you and think you’re nice.” Sunny answered, snuggling her head further into Hyomin’s stomach, lightly poking at her injured leg.

“Why did you tell them we were dating? How did you? I can’t even tell my own parents yet. My parents would be freaking out. They would think there was something wrong with me, and you. I can’t believe you just told them like that?”

“I don’t know. I felt like I should. My mom and I are close, and she would have pestered you about the ring out of curiosity and we know you’re not that great of a liar. I could have died weeks ago. I owe it to her to let her know who I’m dating at least. She used to call and ask me if I was seeing anyone and I always told her no. I finally have an answer, so I figured it was now or later so I just went with it.” Sunny answered softly.

“How did they take it? What did they say? Did you get in trouble?”

“I think they’re okay for now. My parents are quite understanding about things, they’re just worried for me. They want me to be very careful.”

“What are they worried about? They don’t think the accident was my fault do they? It really wasn’t...” Hyomin muttered in a slight pout.

“No, no it’s not that. They just worry that maybe you’ll take my money or tarnish the family name if I’m not careful. It’s really silly.”

“Why do you have a lot of money that I don’t know about?”

“Well not really, not right now at least. But my family has a lot of money, and my name is valuable. I guess you can say I’m worth a lot.” Sunny answered while tilting her head up to look at Hyomin who was a bit confused. “You know um... the Paradise Hotel and Casino in Busan? Seoul Enchanted Hotel? My family owns them, I think we have 35% stake in Bear Hill Ski Resort. What else? A few malls and department stores, restaurants and um....”

“Wait! Wait! You’re like a conglomerate daughter and you didn’t tell me? All this time? I’m just now finding out? I always knew you had more money than me, but I didn’t know it was like that.” Hyomin asked in shock. It was a bit to take in; in all relativity Sunny lived rather a modest lifestyle. Nothing would indicated that she was actually upper class, Hyomin had thought Sunny came from an upper middle class family such as her own.

“Does it matter? I’m not a conglomerate daughter, we don’t own that much. You never asked and I didn’t think it was a big deal. No one even knows who I am, they only know that my family has children but don’t know who we are. Great lengths were taken to make it that way. It’s just not that important to me. I’m sorry I never told you. You’re not mad are you?”  Sunny said, looking at Hyomin with puppy eyes.

“Me mad? No no no... Surprised, shocked and taken back. Actually now that I think about it, I’m a little upset... this mean you could have gotten me an even nicer ring and you didn’t?! I never had a diamond before, you could have gotten me a diamond ring and this is what I got instead?” Hyomin declared pointing and flashing her left hand in front of Sunny’s face clearly teasing the smaller girl.

“Oh wow! That’s all it is with you isn’t it! You punk!” Sunny said while lightly hitting Hyomin on the leg. “Maybe I’ll just find someone else who appreciates me. Clearly it’s not you.”

Hyomin laughed and slipped out from under Sunny and sat up. She and Sunny continued to laugh a bit and run her fingers along Sunny’s face. The delicate touch silenced them both as Hyomin’s eyes pried away from Sunny’s lips to her eyes.

“You know what, this is the first time in our relationship where I’m stronger than you... and now I have my own little princess... I think I like it like this...” Hyomin said softly and moved her hand to brush Sunny’s hair. Sunny warned her not to get used to it. Hyomin leaned down and over Sunny to gently kiss her lips. She waited nearly 3 weeks, almost a month to be able to do this. The gentle kiss began to increase in intensity; Hyomin lowered her body down and move her hands freely. She continued to lower her body, just as she had done in the past.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Sunny broke away from the kiss and screamed out in pain. She wiggled her body and used her arms to push Hyomin. It had slipped Hyomin’s mind that Sunny was still injured and had broken ribs on both sides of her body. Jessica and Tiffany had both ran into the bedroom in concern. Sunny’s face was tense with slight tears in the corners of her eyes and she was taking deep breathes to regain her composure.

“Hyomin what did you do?! What did you do?! You need to be careful! She’s fragile right now!” Jessica barked, coming over to Sunny’s side and help lift her to a sitting position. It allowed her chest cavity to relax with more ease as she continued to take deep breaths.

“I’m sorry... Oh my gosh... I forgot, I’m sorry!” Hyomin cried looking worried and panicked.  

“No... it’s.... it’s... okay.... she didn’t know. It’s my fault... I’m.... I’m sorry,” Sunny said in between her breaths, gasping in air to help negate the pain that throbbed throughout her body. Hyomin looked defeated and beaten. She stood up and step back away, and hunched over looking apologetic. Jessica looked over at Hyomin and sighed.

“You need to be more careful Hyomin. She can’t even walk right now, okay? We’re not mad. Don’t beat yourself up. It’ll be okay... Okay Sunny let’s get you to the kitchen eh? Get some water?” Jessica said. Tiffany came to help lift Sunny up and placed her into the computer chair and rolled her into the kitchen for some water and an orange to eat. Hyomin followed but remain mute, Hyunah gently rubbed Hyomin on the back.

“It’s okay unnie, it was an honest accident. Sunny unnie is strong and will be fine,” Hyunah told Hyomin in Korean. Sunny glared and pointed at Hyunah when she heard Hyunah’s voice. “I’m tired of English! It’s all I been doing during my study time!”

“We should watch TV! Jessica’s downloaded a new drama for us. We haven’t watched any of it yet because we were waiting for you to get back to watch together.” Tiffany said, moving to the living room to set up their little HD Media player. Jessica had downloaded the high-definition episodes of Secret Garden for the household to enjoy.

Sunny sat in the middle of the sofa, Hyomin took a seat next to her. Jessica sat on the opposite side of Sunny and between Tiffany. Hyunah took the recliner and paid close attention to Jessica’s seating position, still remembering the confession she heard weeks ago. Hyomin leaned in carefully next to Sunny asking if she was okay. Sunny had smiled brightly and said she was fine.

After finishing two episodes the girls were complete engrossed into the drama but the evening crept upon them and Hyomin decided to leave. She thanked everyone for dinner for having her over and said goodbye. Sunny hobbled up to give her a soft hug goodbye before trying to hobble her way back down to the couch.

********************

She walked through the doors looking a bit upset. Soyeon was still doing some work on her computer and Jiyeon had fallen asleep on top of her textbooks.

“How was meeting Sunny’s family? How is Sunny doing?” Soyeon asked.

“It was okay. Sunny’s doing okay but still in pain. I felt so bad... I forgot that she was hurt and I laid on top of her pressed down on her broken ribs. She really screamed. I never seen or heard her do that. I was really scared. I felt bad for hurting her,” Hyomin explained in a concern voice.

“You didn’t mean to, it’s alright. She understands too I’m sure. Would you like some tea?” Soyeon replied offering some of her tea for Hyomin.

“When I was leaving, I felt even worse. At first it was really cute seeing Sunny move around on the roller chair, but then I noticed how she had to hop around because she can’t walk. She seemed so vulnerable. She used to be the strongest girl around.” Hyomin ranted but Soyeon stopped her by placing her hand to Hyomin’s mouth.

“You’re just freaking out. Calm down and breathe, it will be fine. I’m sure Sunny is still the strongest girl around. Why don’t you go help Jiyeon into her bed? We can’t let her sleep like that. After that we can talk more if you need to,” Soyeon said in her sincere and convincing voice.

*********************

“My hurts! I’ve been on my all the time!” Sunny said in protest. There was no real remedy for the situation. She couldn’t really lie on her stomach but she could lie down on her back. Her left leg needed to be stretched. Sunny sprawled out on the sofa bending and unhinging her left leg to best loosen her soreness.

“Alright! Alright, let’s get you to bed! Tiffy can you help me?” Jessica declared picking Sunny up and waited for Tiffany to help move Sunny to her bed. Sunny joked about if they hated her yet for making them do so much work to move her around. “Sunny, I hated you before the accident, you know that better than anyone!”

“I hated you before you were even born!” Sunny quipped back.

“Sunny, she was born before you.” Tiffany corrected.

“Oh yeah, that’s right. Well doesn’t matter! Still hate you! But I love you Tiffany!” Sunny pipped. Hyunah whined that she wasn’t included. “I love you the most Hyunah!”

“It’s going to be cold tonight, do you want Tiffany or I to sleep with you?” Jessica asked sweetly while tucking Sunny into the bed. Sunny shook her head no. “Well we’ll leave the door open so you call us if you need anything.”

Sunny nodded and closed her eye. Tiffany and Jessica walked out leaving the door wide open. Tiffany went to check on the heater and then turn to Jessica.

“She’ll be okay right? Your room is closer, do you mind if I sleep with you tonight? My room is so furthest I might not hear anything.” Tiffany asked, lingering at Jessica’s door. Tiffany wanted to share responsibilities taking care of Sunny as well and it would be cold, but they didn’t want the heat to high while Sunny was recovering. It was a win-win situation for Tiffany. Jessica made a hand gesture to invite Tiffany in.

“Which side did you want? Left or right?” Jessica asked, Tiffany took the right so Jessica pulled in under the left side of the bed. “When was the last time we shared a bed?”

“Um, I think back in Korea? It’s been a while. It’s like we’re kids again huh? It was fun, and we had sleepovers and parties. Great times huh?” Tiffany asked and turned to face Jessica.

“Yeah, but we’re older now. We have our own house. Sunny just came out from the hospital, it’s just not the same.”

“You didn’t have to bring down the mood so badly. You really were great at taking care of Sunny. I almost forgot that big sisterly Jessica existed. ‘Jessica unnie.’ It’s kinda cute. Will you take care of me when I’m hurt?” Tiffany asked smugly.

“Of course I will, smother you with a pillow if I have to! You Know I’ll take care of you too, because you’re the most helpless one,” Jessica joked. “Good night Tiffy.”

***********

“Hello? Hyunah? Why are you answering Sunny’s phone... oh she’s already asleep? Oh okay, I’ll try again in the morning. Sorry to wake you, sleep well Hyunah.”

She already went to bed. Hyomin missed the phone calls, the stupid cheesy and corny pointless phone calls that she and Sunny used to have. They both acknowledge that they were silly but continued to do it anyways. Even when there was nothing to say, Hyomin enjoyed hearing Sunny’s voice, especially when it would drag onto the plains of sleepiness. Sunny had a cute yawn, Hyomin had yet to see in person but it sounded cute and looked cute whenever she pictured it in her head.

Hyomin lay in her bed and flipped through a large photo album, or rather scrapbook filled with photos of Sunny, her and Sunny, all their friends; it was a little documentation of her relationship with Sunny in pictures.

“Look at how many pictures I have. Pictures of you, me and everyone. I’m so good at this,” Hyomin said to herself. She looked over to her camera on the self and reminded herself to upload the picture she took of Sunny and her parents.

Soyeon opened the door and yelled at Hyomin.

“What are you doing?! Turn off your light and go to sleep! You still have finals! Aigoo!”

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for the continued support guys.