Chapter 17

Pictures of You

It was her first day on the job. Well technically not true, she spent the last year as a volunteer, but she was only an EMT-Basic then. She recently finished her EMT-Paramedic training and got hired on by the volunteer fire department she spent so many hours working for as a Basic. She managed to nab one of the few part-time paramedic positions in the department, and she couldn’t think of a cooler way to earn $24 an hour. She was riding as the third medic on board, she was still in her preceptor stages, where she needed to be monitored by a senior paramedic, which was fine. Everyone was comfortable with her skills and seen her work as a basic. She quietly rode in the back seat of the ambulance as it sped to the motor vehicular collision scene.

The scene was hectic. At least three vehicles involved, there was already Sheriff’s Office Deputies out, one engine (fire truck that has the hoses and water pumps) and a rescue (fire truck carries extraction equipment). A second rescue and ambulance were on route. Apparently the vehicle at fault was a pickup truck, one of those heavy duty ones and was all lifted up and had big tires just plowed through a red light and crashed into the Mini and then ran over it and the Accord next to it ran through and hit another opposite bound Escape and finally came to a stop in the flood ditch. That was the primary incident, the wreckage being at an intersection caused a few secondary fender benders which would be sorted out for injuries. Seohyun ran up to Mini Cooper with her two preceptors. It was the car that experienced the major brunt of the collision. The doors were crimped shut and the roof was collapse, if this Mini have had the dual sunroofs it would have likely been gameover for the occupants. The firefighters would need to bring in the jaws-of-life to extricate the patients out. The fire guys from the rescue were setting up their equipment as Seohyun and the crew checked out the patients.

“Miss, miss? Can you hear me? Good!” The driver opened her eyes to the light tapping and voice. She had a steady pulse, breathing within normal rates and good O2-sats. They put a c-collar around driver’s neck and started to examine her body for injuries. She looked around confused and scared. “You’re going to be fine ma’am, don’t move your head. Can you move your fingers for me? Good.” The driver responded to the command, she’d tried to talk but could only make small grunts and moans and incomplete words. The medic wrote down her GCS score, 12. Moderate patient.

“Ma’am. Miss. Miss?” Seohyun tapped and called out to the passenger. She didn’t get a response and started her assessment of the patient. She fisted her hand and ran her knuckles on the passenger’s sternum and got no response. “GCS 3. Pulse, slow thready. Breathing is labored. Can I get a pulse oximeter?... O2 sats 79%...” she said aloud. Already Seohyun placed a C-collar over the passenger, she listened for breathing sounds and heard soft crackles. The basic with her was pumping the BVM (bag-valve mask), the manual big air pump to push more oxygen into the lungs. Anything below 90% for O2 sats was a concern. “77%.. It’s dropping, increase the rate.. we’re going to need a helicopter here! Gotta get her out now!”

The firefighters worked their way cutting through the A-frame of the Mini to pull the roof back and work on the door. A LifeFlight helicopter was called to the scene for the passenger, with a GSC of 3 and her breathing condition, she was a critical patient. Without the helicopter there was no way Seohyun could make the ‘Golden Rule’, or also known as the ‘Golden Hour’. It was the emergency medicine rule that a patient needed to be transfer to primary care within an hour of the incident, meaning within an hour of the accident, not from the hour help arrived at the scene. Primary care is directed at the care required for the patient; a burn victim needed to be to a burn center, trauma to a trauma center. Not all hospitals are the same, most are not equipped to handle severe motor vehicle collisions or major trauma, the nearest trauma center was at Scarred Heart Hospital, a teaching hospital that was 34 minutes away by ambulance. They already spent 10 minutes on the scene trying to get her out, and no one knows exactly how long they been waiting for help. The helicopter was the only thing that could get this patient to the hospital on time.

They freed the passenger and slowly placed her on a long board, from there Seohyun continued her treatment and assessment. Patient has suffered trauma to the head, lacerations to the arms, distended abdomen, bloated chest and suffered a penetration wound. By some odd chance one of the steel bars inside the doors that probably saved her life had penetrated through the top of her right leg. Seohyun used her shears to cut through the girl’s shirt but left the bra untouched to save the patient’s dignity, it was pretty cold outside but the patient wouldn’t complain. The basic applied the 12 leads, the little metal-ish stickers that attach to the EKG machine. Next Seohyun pulled out the laryngoscope and intubated the patient, sticking a plastic tube down through the girl’s mouth and into her air-passageway to try and get more air in. Lastly while the basic was still squeezing the BVM, Seohyun started an IV on the patient, something she was a bit upset with herself at since she could have started one while the patient was still in the car. The helicopter had landed and the flight crew came towards Seohyun with a stretcher to take the patient. Seohyun’s supervising preceptor told the flight crew that it was Seohyun’s patient and she would fly with them and treat the girl, the crew knew the preceptor and nodded and signaled for Seohyun to board with them.

The red, white and black helicopter took off and flew straight towards the hospital. Even with the intubation, the patient’s O2 sats were low, a lot cardiac arrest (in trauma) occurs from the lack of oxygen rather than a misfire in signals or some sort of heart attack, this girl was no exception. The machine beeped erratically and grew faster and louder, the young girl was going into v-fib. Seohyun had been surprised in EMT school to learn that movies and dramas had it all wrong, a flatline meant the person was dead and there was no electric activity to shock a patient, it was actually the multiple erratic lines and insane beeping that meant it was time to shock a patient. Seohyun made her call on the shock, biphasic at 120 joules, this was her first patient ever as a paramedic and she be damned to lose her en route to the hospital. She yelled ‘clear’ and shock the girl. Success. She only need one shock as the girl’s heart rhythm re-established itself. They increased the oxygen flow to the BVM and continued to squeeze, desperately trying to raise her O2 sats. Seohyun kept the epinephrine close in her shirt pocket in case the patient slipped into another arrest. When they touched down on the hospital there was already a group of staff waiting to lead them in. The patient was rushed to an emergency exam room where the resident took a look. Seohyun made her report to the nurses and doctors and had her clipboard and chart as well. She had the vitals listed, noted that no medication other than oxygen given, patient coded once and was revived and listed all known injuries. When she handed a copy of her chart over, the patient was no longer hers and she slowly stepped off to the side of the room to watch the team go to work.

Based on the injuries Seohyun predicted the steps that would happen. She wanted to be a doctor, which was why she did her part-time work on the ambulance to get used to the feel of the medical world. The nurses removed all the patient’s clothing, rolled her off the long board and reassessed the body. The doctors inserted a chest tube through the side of the patient’s body to treat the pneumothorax and the pulmonary edema. Mobile x-ray machines had taken images of the patient’s head, torso and leg. This would confirm the pulmonary edema she reported, her training told her crackles in breath sounds meant fluids, which could also be treated in the ER. They were making calls to consult a surgeon. The ER team stabilized the patient and then transferred her to the surgical team in the operation room. The ER wasn’t equip for surgeries. The surgical resident on-call carefully used the images to remove the metal beam in her leg and then made the finishing touches and walked out. The patient was then moved to the ICU. Minutes later the driver had been admitted to the emergency room and Seohyun rejoined her ambulance crew. There was also a sheriff deputy who had both purses of the driver and passenger and was going through them with a nurse. Who got on the phone after looking at the cellphones with the deputy.

*****************************

“Mmmm......” Yuri gave a soft moan in responses to Jessica’s lips on her skin. It seemed silly, but being ually intimate with Jessica often boasted her confidence in her body and more importantly her relationship with Jessica. Yuri gave one last outburst of approval and Jessica reappeared at Yuri’s side. Jessica gave a smile and laid back in comfort as Yuri wrapped herself around her. “You are so amazing” Yuri said planting Jessica with kisses all over. “Are you ready?”

“What?! I already had my turn...” Jessica said.

“Are you saying you’re too tired to handle it? Not strong enough eh?”

“You’d wish, I’m plenty times stronger than you... I’m just worried that you’re so tired that you’ll perform poorly. It’d be a shame.” Jessica broke in defense, causing an outburst of laughter in both girls. Then her cellphone rang, she went to reach for it but Yuri slapped her hand saying to leave it alone. Yuri then disappeared from view however both their phones wouldn’t stop ringing; finally Yuri came out from her hiding place and answered the phone.

“What?! Taeyeon?! I’m in the middle of something... She’s with me too, we’re BUSY... what?” Yuri’s angered expression died out a bit but still lipid. She looked up to Jessica and handed her the phone. “It’s an emergency, Tiffany’s crying.”

“Huh?” Jessica took the phone from Yuri. “Tiffany, sweetie, hon, easy... what’s wrong? Calm down and tell me what’s wrong. Are you hurt? No? Sunny and Hyomin?... What?... Where?... Stay there, I’ll be there soon.” Jessica hung up the phone and leaped out of bed and grabbed at her clothes from the pile on the floor and began putting them on.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Is everything alright?” Yuri asked, worried about what Tiffany had said.

“I don’t know, Hyomin and Sunny were in an accident and are at the hospital. I have to go...” Jessica said hurriedly putting on her clothes and socks. Yuri climbed out of bed and began putting on some clothes saying that she was coming too. “Hurry up, we need to go...” She ran out the room and anxiously waited at the front door for Yuri to get dressed.

Her phone’s GPS had to direct her how to get to Scared Heart Hospital. The hospital was grand, and vividly pretty, it was a teaching hospital as well, so it was well staffed and had the latest equipment. It was a seemingly great and wonderful place, unless of course there is a friend who's hurt there. They ran to the waiting room to find Taeyeon, Tiffany and Hyunah. Tiffany and Hyunah were scared and tearful, but still didn’t exactly what happened, they were just told Sunny was in surgery. Tiffany and Hyunah sobbed delivering the message to Jessica. Hyunah ran to hug Jessica, crying into her arms while Tiffany stayed Taeyeon’s embrace. Taeyeon herself had tears in her eyes. Yuri didn’t know what to do, Jessica didn’t cry, she just stood there holding onto Hyunah gently reassuring the young girl. Then two young doctors in light blue scrubs came out to greet them.

“Hello, I’m Dr. Dorian. This is Dr. Reed. Are you the family of Ms. Sun... kyooo Lee?” the young male doctor asked, Jessica answered with a yes and a nod and said to call the her Sunny. “Okay. Well Sunny was involved in an accident, and was badly injured. She had surgery and has been stabilized, and right now she’s resting. You can’t see her right now, but we want you to know that she’s in good hands.

“How bad is it doctor?” Jessica asked. She stood firm and tall ready to receive the news.

“Well, she has some internal injuries and broken bones. Right now her breathing isn’t stable so she’s on a ventilator to help regulate her breathing. She’s currently in the Post-Op ICU, and you will be able see her later, in a few hours if you’d like to stay,” Dr. Reed, the tall, cute and blond female doctor, answered.

“Thank you doctor,” Jessica said with a faint smile and walked to the seats with Hyunah still in her arms. She took a deep breath and sighed. She wanted to cry and just break down too, like Tiffany and Hyunah, but no. She should be strong, she had to be strong now, they needed her to be strong. Sunny needed her to be strong. Jessica began Hyunah’s hair just like she used to do for Sunny to calm down the girl. Jessica pulled her head off from Yuri’s shoulders when she spotted Soyeon.

“I came when I heard. I’m so sorry...is Sunny going to be alright?” she asked. “This is a really good hospital, she’s in the best of hands. Hyomin is downstairs in the ER, they said she wasn’t hurt as bad. Did you guys want to see her?”

Jessica got up, letting Hyunah off her slowly and followed Soyeon; everyone followed suit. They took the elevator down and went to the ER’s recovery rooms to find Hyomin sleeping in the bed. Jiyeon was already there sitting in the chair. The doctors said Hyomin was fortunate and suffered very minor injuries. She had a mild concussion which they would only keep her overnight to be safe. A deputy waited outside the room for them and spoke with the girls. He’d explained how a large truck ran the light and was driven by a drunk driver. There was a house party somewhere in the area for a fraternity, and assumed that’s where the truck came from. Hyomin was the driver and Sunny had been the passenger, and taken most of the force of the collision. It was a crappy time to talk about legal matters and the such, but the deputy had a file report and a business card, which Jessica took, and told them they could call for more information later regarding pressing charges and for insurance claims, etc. The deputy also gave Soyeon and Jessica two bags, which had belonged to Sunny and Hyomin and thanked them for their time and offer his condolences. He left them alone.

Yuri sat next to Taeyeon silent, it was hard because the incident seemed like such a family affair and didn’t understand quite how to push into it. She was sad and shared the pain but wasn’t quite sure how to handle it. Sunny was a friend, but lately she been so suspicious and had angered thoughts towards Sunny that she felt guilty now. She had been so secretly spiteful to the energy pill, the darling bunny that everyone loved. The girl was now in the hospital. Around 11pm Dr. Dorian personally told them they could go see Sunny. Sunny was still critical to the point where only two visitors at a time, and they had to wash their hands and wear a disposable gown to see her. They were given a thirty minute window, so in pairs all the girls took turns to see Sunny. Their little bunny was hooked to machines and had various tubes and wires connected, bruising and bandages along her body; it was a sight that took the utmost difficulty to take in. 

After the visit, the mood was still awkward. Their next visitation time would not be for another seven hours, but Tiffany and Hyunah didn’t want to leave. Taeyeon would stay with them, and Jessica was going to back to the house to get some items. Yuri said wanted to go even though Jessica insisted she do it alone, but Yuri pleaded with Jessica enough to end up in the passenger seat. Jessica arrived at the house barely saying a would, Yuri desperately wanted to break the awkward silence but every time she opened , she hesitated and stayed quiet. Jessica packed some pillows and blankets into a bag, she went to her closet where she had a fire chest and opened it up to retrieve a thick folder. She returned to the kitchen where Yuri sat at the counter just watching Jessica move about. Jessica then stopped at the counter in the kitchen looking at the phone. Jessica took one deep breath and dialed a number on the landline telephone. She spoke in Korean and instantly Yuri knew that Jessica had called Sunny’s parents. Yuri was aware that Sunny’s parents knew Jessica well, but still Jessica was very polite, formal and surprisingly calm throughout the call. Yuri tried not to listen to the call, but some things couldn’t be helped. Jessica had explained what happened, the hospital and promised the parents she would take care of Sunny. Jessica hung up told Yuri she was ready to go.

They returned to the waiting room, Yuri passed the pillow and blanket to Hyunah and Tiffany while Jessica hovered at the nurses station. The folder was a copy of Sunny’s medical records from Korea and all her visits to the doctors up until now. Jessica then went to the seats to get some sleep, it would be a long weekend.

**********************

“Where is Sunny? Is she okay? I need to go see her!” Hyomin proclaimed struggling to get herself up.

“She’ll be okay, she’s resting right now. It’ll be a while before you can see her,” Soyeon answered the frantic girl. Hyomin had waken up the next day. The nurse was already preparing her discharge but Hyomin couldn’t stop thinking about girlfriend. Soyeon however did fear for Hyomin’s health and emotional state and convinced Hyomin that she should go home and clean up first before visiting Sunny. However Soyeon ensured that Hyomin first took another nap at home before letting her go visit Sunny at the hospital.

It was as Soyeon had feared, Hyomin did not take the sight of Sunny very well. Normally she was such a pretty girl, pretty even when she cried, but at that moment there was nothing pretty to comment on. Jessica helped Soyeon calm the girl down, the girl practically collapsed to the ground in tears. The two older girls decided it might be best to take Hyomin home, Jessica again helped Soyeon bring Hyomin to the car. After they placed Hyomin in the passenger seat, Jessica pulled out a little paper envelope and pulled out its contents. It was the necklace with the ring that Sunny always wore. Jessica placed the necklace over Hyomin’s head.

“They had to remove all her jewelry. I know this means a lot to Sunny okay? So you take care of it Hyomin, you can do that right?” Jessica said in her soft sincere tone, Hyomin sniffled and nodded her head. Jessica buckled the seatbelt and closed the door and watch Soyeon drive away.

At home Jiyeon did her best to try and cheer up Hyomin, but the girl was pretty drained and wouldn’t leave her bed.

************

Sunday had came around had Tiffany and Hyunah had never left the waiting room since that Friday. Jessica still never left her superimposed leadership role and convinced them to all go home and clean up and eat something and then come back. Jessica was successful in her pleas and got everyone home to shower and eat ramen noodles. Everyone bundled back up their clothing to battle the December weather and headed back to the hospital. Dr. Dorian had been looking for them and told them he needed to speak with Jessica.

“Ms Jung? Jessica, okay. Going through Sunny’s records, it also indicated that you are Sunny’s medical proxy. Are you aware of this?” the doctor asked. Jessica nodded. “The reason I bring it up because a decision will need to be made...”

At the moment, both Yuri and Tiffany felt the cold sting of betrayal and guilt. Yuri couldn’t believe that her girlfriend failed to inform her that she was Sunny’s medical proxy. Tiffany couldn’t believe that both Sunny and Jessica kept something like this from her. Both Yuri and Tiffany felt like they been cheated and left in the dark, but both equally felt guilty for even thinking that way. It was hard to accept it any other way, it was as if subtly Sunny was saying she trusted Jessica with her life more than with Tiffany’s. Tiffany thought she was always rather close, and wasn’t she best friends with Jessica? Yuri should have voiced her concerns more about the Sunny/Jessica relation to Jessica, and now she just learned of something they shared that was practically life and death. Maybe it was a testament to Jessica’s character for Sunny to choose Jessica and not at all anything due to an attraction. Yuri kept trying to rationalize the information, but like Tiffany she was a bit lost.

“What kind of decision?” Jessica asked, showing a worried face.

“It has been nearly two days, and Sunny has been doing well but still we’re seeing little improvement. Her oxygen intake had been low when she arrived and right now she’s still struggling to maintain her breathing to a point where adequate oxygen is going to the body and brain. We cleaned out her bowels and systems to get new images. Her right lung has suffered some heavy damage from the collision and we think it might be best to remove some of the lung tissue to aid in her recovery,” Dr Dorian explained to her.

“Remove some of the lung tissue, as in take it out? So she won’t have two full size lungs?” Jessica asked looking for clarification. Tiffany, Hyunah and Yuri became wide-eyed to the news, but Jessica gave them a soft smile and continued her conversation with the doctor.

“Yes, I’ve brought in a surgical consultant, my good friend Dr. Christopher Turk. He’d be the surgeon if you choose to operation,” Dr Dorian said.

“I’m Dr. Turk. I know you think it’s crazy to take out some of the lungs. Those ribs did more damage than we originally thought. Normally the body will repair itself, but to a certain extent. The surgery would aid in Sunny’s recovery both short term and long term. We’re trying to get her to breathe on her own faster, and we want oxygen going to her brain as much as possible. We’re already worried about brain damage at the moment. Sunny hasn’t been awake since arrival so we need to take this time to fix anything in the body we can and assess her head injuries again,” the black bald doctor in green scrubs said.

“How will it affect her life? The lung removal?” Jessica asked.

“Well it shouldn’t that much, we’re not taking all of a lung. With exercise and time her capacity will be the same as if she had two lungs, in some cases even better.” Dr. Dorian answered. Jessica thought for a moment and then grabbed the clipboard to read the form. She then signed the form agreeing to the the surgery. “Okay, thank you Ms Jung. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of her.”

The two doctors personally prepared Sunny’s bed for movement and rolled her out and into the restricted access elevator to take her to the operating room. Her decision seemed questionable in the eyes of the others, their looks said it all but Jessica felt the she made the right call. They sat and waited on Sunny’s progress. Sunny was wheeled back to the same room to recover. They were given the same visitation rules, after their last visit Jessica forced them all home. Sunny would not have wanted them to miss school. Finals were coming up so they needed to be prepared and be ready.

*****************

“Hello Jessica...She did go to school today... I don’t know how she’s holding up, she’s been really quiet. I have been watching her as much as I can... Yeah, Jiyeon sleeps with her now to help her through the night... I hope she breaks out of this soon... Is Sunny doing okay?... That’s good, well I’m going to prepare dinner I’ll talk to you later... Bye,” Soyeon hung up the phone. Hyomin had gone to school in sweatpants. The 40 degree weather was cold, which brought around the holiday festivities all around but the spirit was hard to get into. Jiyeon had set up the Christmas tree alone in the living room while Hyomin just sat on the couch looking at her textbook trying in vain to study for finals.

**********************

That Monday after school Jessica went to the hospital. Sunny had been moved to another room in the ICU; it was larger and she was placed in the general ICU area where no disposal gowns were needed. Sunny’s room was private and nice, clearly her parents and uncle must have made a call to the hospital to get her this treatment. Dr. Dorian was off but Dr. Reed was available to answer Jessica’s questions. The operation went without complications, they removed just about 25% of Sunny’s right lung, reset the ribs again. Sunny’s vitals were better and she was placed into a drug-induced coma to handle the cranial pressure building up in her skull and allow her body to heal. It was safe to touch Sunny, unlike before when she was in the critical ICU. Sunny still had the ventilator hooked up to her, and the machines still attached to her. Jessica took hold of Sunny’s right hand and held it for a moment.

It only took an instant for Sunny to look like the little girl she knew back in Korea, the girl who showed her around the crazy city of Seoul; the girl she came to depend on. She released Sunny’s hand and carefully ran her hand along Sunny’s arm feeling the several cuts and bruises, which made the entire thing far too real. Sunny no longer had a chest tube, but the incandescent sound of the ventilator unnerved her. Jessica couldn’t explain what happened next, but she suddenly started to cry. After being so strong and brave since Friday, she finally broke down.

“You’re going to be okay, Sunny, I know you will,” Jessica started as her tears ran down her face. “You’re the strongest person I know, so you’ll be okay.” She took Sunny’s hand in both of hers and gently squeezed it, “I know I took something away from you, but I did it to help you. I’m so sorry, Sunny…” She looked up to Sunny’s face and felt her heartbreak at the sight. “I hope you’ll understand, I never meant to hurt you; I was so afraid of losing you.”

A burning sensation ran through her body as she continued to speak, “I didn’t tell anyone else. I knew it would just worry them, but the doctors said they’re not sure how much brain damage you suffered. They said that you might not remember the accident… or even the week before. They said… they said…” The burning sensation began to overwhelm her, but she tried to remain calm. “They said you might come back a little different, but that won’t happen, right? Because you’re Sunny—You’re my Sunny bunny. You wouldn’t leave me, right? You won’t, will you? You know why you won’t leave?” She forced on a smile and looked at their clasped hands. “It’s because I won’t let you leave. I love you, Sunny.”

Jessica’s smile faltered, but she kept going. She had too much to say in her heart to stop that moment. “I know I tell you almost everyday, but I really mean it. I’ve always loved you. I just kept waiting for the right moment to tell you.” A small chuckle left her lips as she reminisced about the past. “Back in Korea, we always talked about boys, but when you got here you were quiet. I just didn’t know when I’d get the chance to tell you. I never told anyone why I left SM, but it was because of you. Tiffany is my best friend and I love her, but people think I left because of her. I didn’t leave for her…” She lifted her gaze and wiped away the tears that were still on her face. “I left because I was afraid of losing you.”

A small smile returned to her lips as she leaned closer to Sunny. “Can you keep that a secret? Heh, you see, my Sunny bunny, you’ll be okay. You’ll come back because I love you and that’ll be enough.”

“I know you’re with Hyomin and I’m with Yuri, but secretly I sometimes wish that Hyomin wasn’t good enough for you, that maybe you’ll see that I’m the one for you. You’re so happy with her and it shows in your eyes whenever I look at you.” A frown started to form across her lips and the burning feeling began to grow in her chest. Tears started to well in her eyes all over again and talking became harder. “I just wish you’d give me that look. You love her too, but I wish that maybe you’d love me that way, instead. I like Yuri, she’s cute, she’s sweet and she makes me laugh… but she’ll never be you. I know it doesn’t seem fair to Yuri, but I try I really do. I want to give her my all, but I keep saving some of myself in case you come to me. I want to be there and ready for you.”

Jessica’s eyes looked over the bandages, bruises, wounds, and machines on and around Sunny. Tears fell down her face when it felt as if her wish to be with Sunny caused some kind of karmic imbalance. “Now, here you are with all these scars and bruises. They even took out some of your lungs, but I still love you. I always will, Sunny, so please come back. I can’t live without you, okay? Please?” Jessica wiped away her tears and gently placed her hand on Sunny’s face, her thumb caressing the skin of her cheek. She leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on the other girl’s forehead and murmured, “I’d give anything for you to be okay.”

Outside in the hallway, Hyunah sat on the floor by the door with her back against the wall. Her eyes were wide and her hands covered out of shock. She hadn’t meant to overhear what Jessica said, but she did and she didn’t know what to do. She turned and saw Yuri come around the corner. Yuri had given her a ride to the hospital when she told her Jessica was there and had ran ahead of Yuri but she started to regret ever coming. Thoughts raced through her head after hearing the confession and she wished that she could turn back time in order to erase it from her mind.

 

*****************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading. Happy 2015 guys and thanks for the continued support. This is one of my favorite chapters in this story, I sure hope it isn't downhill from here. I had a friend help me edit it way back when I originally released so I still thank them for helping put my thoughts into the later part of this chapter. I used my past EMT training to write the beginning and did what I could to make it seem more real. I love Subyung, but I also love Sunsica. Hope this helps. thanks for the comments and upvotes. Hope everyone has a good 2015. 

-J