Saved From Evil Ghosts

QPD

                                                                           14.12.13

 

"Yah! Look at me!" Still scared, I did what I was told to. I didn't want that situation to worsen. I looked at him and burst out crying.
       "Oppa!" He released me and I hugged him with all my might. He hugged me back and my hair. I kept on crying in his arms. I had been so scared, thinking that I was really going to die. "Taec Oppa... Oppa..."
       "Shh... It's okay now, baby. It's okay. I'm here."
       "It's you, right?
" I pulled back and touched his face. I pinched it a little. "You're not some evil shapeshifter of ghost, are you? You're the real Ok Taecyeon, right?"
       "Yes, it's me,"
he smiled at me and pulled my hair away from my face. "Want me to sing to prove it to you?" I nodded and hugged him again. He was a bad singer. But I loved it anyway. He started to sing Only Hope. It wasn't horrible, it was comforting. I loved it. I tightened my grip of him and continued to cry my heart out.
       "I was so scared... I thought that someone was going me and kill me!"
       "Nobody will lay a hand on you, Ana. I won't let them."
He were sitting down now and I was on his laps. He had put the covers on me. I suddenly reached out and his face. He was real. He was no ghost...
        "You're here... Oppa..." He nodded and me and held my hand. I leaned my head forward and our lips connected. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his. He was frozen at first, but then, he moved his hands and encircled me and started to move his lips. I moved mine too and enjoyed that warmth that his kiss was bringing me.
        When we pulled back, it was to regain our breaths. Without meaning to, I suddenly burst out laughing. I rested my head on his shoulder and laughed. "Did you lose your mind with just one kiss, Ana?"
        "No!"
I laughed. "Do you remember? How kissing is part of education?" A smile crept over his face and he started laughing with me. He was the one who taught me how to rap. I rapped as well as him now. Breathing was important and we had to work on that. After some time, he thought about kissing.
       "Hey, you still liked it!" He tried to protest to defend himself. I shook my head and smiled at him. 
        "How did you know?" He gaze me a puzzled look. "How did you that I was here?" He face paled right before my eyes and he made us stand up fast. "What is it?"
         "We have to go back! Everyone's been looking for you!" 
         "What?! And you tell now?" I shook my head. "It's normal. I went missing because everyone forgot me at school! How did you know that I would be here?"
         "You always go lock yourself in the toilets to cry and come out after hours." I nodded at that. "So, I thought that maybe they forgot to check and locked you up here."
         "Who told you I was missing? I think only my manager and members know..."
         "Princess asked Tiffany to call me. She was wondering if I was with you, because, well, last time she saw you, I was dragging you away." I nodded slowly. That was true. "So, Fany called and I went to look for you too." I gave his hand a squeeze to thank him.
         "Thank you," I whispered before letting go of his hand. We stepped out and I was met with the harsh winter wind. I wrapped my arms around me and started to shiver. Suddenly, Taecyeon draped his coat over me and I was filled with warmth again. I smiled at him. He had already called my manager, so he arrived pretty quickly.
         "Thank you for finding her, Taecyeon-ssi," TaeJun Oppa said. He returned Taecyeon his coat and handed me my own coat. I took it and put it on gingerly. 
         "I'll call you tomorrow," Taecyeon whispered before kissing my cheek. I stood there as I watched him leave. I turned to TaeJun Oppa. He look like he was going to lecture me, so I just shook my head. I was in no state to listen to him.
          "Yah, Han AhNa! We were all worried sick about you!" He hugged me very tightly. "The girls are at home, crying. They haven't eaten anything since lunch."
          "Me either... Let's go buy pizza. I'll pay since it was my fault." He nodded and we drove to a pizza restaurant. I ordered two large pizza and told TaeJun Oppa to stay with us tonight. We had a sofa bed, reserved for him. He agreed and we went home.
          "HAN AHNA!!!!" Princess and Queen Eonni cried when they saw me. They stood up and stared at me. Their eyes were puffy and red, along with their noses. They kind of looked like clowns. They ran to me and hugged me tightly. 
           "Where the hell were you?"
           "Do you know worried we were?"
           "We were thinking that you got kidnapped by crazy fans!"
           "What will QPD become without the D?"
           "Next time stay where we can see you!"
           "Stop playing games in your phone! You don't have any battery left when we need you!"
           "Stop it girls, Duchess is tired and hungry, like you too. Let's eat! The maknae bought pizza!" They smiled at me and we all sat down and ate the food. "Stay at home tomorrow. Laze around, okay? No practice. I'll try to help you in this task too, even though I don't want to!"
          "Oppa! What about practice?" I asked.
          "That's all she ever thinks about," Princess Eonni said.
          "Duchess-ah, sometimes, humans need breaks. We're not all mythical creatures like you, little siren!" Queen Eonni said. I smiled and took a huge bite of the pizza. Well, since it was 2a.m, I guess I wouldn't refuse some sleep in time in the morning...