QPD's first job!

QPD

06.12.13 

 

We ate lunch in the car, but it was only kimbap. And only one roll each. It was enough for my eonnies, but not for me. I needed two to feel full. Luckily, there were yogurt drinks in the car to give us energy. Unlike other idols, we rode in a car, since it was only us three. I sat in the front while the other two were at the back.
      "I don't know the details, but your concept seemed to please this company. This is the first time a group has gotten a CF contract before debuting I think." We all gaped at TaeJun Oppa.
       "Oppa, what is the job about?" Queen asked.
       "I don't know. You will be taking pictures with a male group. I don't know who though. But they said that you girls would be perfect for the role." He parked the car in an underground parking. We got out and entered the elevator. The shoot was taking place on the 14th floor of the hotel it seemed. "You have to greet everybody."
       "Ne~!" We checked ourselves out. I had dyed my hair blond, for this concept. I also had a tanned skin, which was natural in my family. Queen Eonni had straight plain hair, like a true queen. But she had dyed it brown, saying it made her hair less plain. Princess Eonni had kept her hair natural, it was longer than us and curly. It was her concept. They both had pale skin, which made my tanned skin stand out pretty much in our trio. 
        The elevator arrived and we all rushed out and into the suite. This hotel was in the Louis XIV theme. That must be why chose us... "Annyeoghaseyeo! QPD imnida!" We said loudly when we arrived. 
         "You're early! Good!" A middle-aged woman lead us to a room where I guess we would be having our hair and make up done. It was quite quick since they were skilled. It was weird though... Having all these people. I was still not very used to it...
         "Duchess-ssi?" I looked at a woman. "Can you come? We must pick your outfit." I nodded and followed her to yet another room. This suite was very big... I just stood there while they placed all sorts of clothes and accessories in front of me. I was like an ice- princess, well, an ice-duchess in my case, sometimes. It wasn't to be mean or anything. It just showed how uncomfortable I really was. 
         "Can you smile a little?" Another woman asked me. I plastered a fake smile on my face and showed it to her. "Are you tired? You want some coffee?"
         "No thank you. I'm just nervous."
         "Don't be. It's not that hard." I gave her a true smile and nodded. She smiled and left. The smiled left my face and I was back into staring at nothing.
         "Okay! Wear that!" They handed me a dark purple dress. I took it and went to get changed. It was really heavy... It was a gown. A ball gown. It was like the skirt was made of feathers and the top only of gems. It was truly pretty. I wonder if they gave out the clothes as gifts to their models... 
         "Here," that woman gave me shoes to wear. They were metallic and tall. A teenager who could only walk in wedges was now able to dance in 18 -inch high heels thank to hard training. I learnt it at JYPE though... I put them on and then they handed me a big box. "You will have to wear these." She put on me a chocker necklace, and then a locket. Then, she asked me to wear six bracelets and seven rings. I guess I was advertising jewelries... But the way she made me wear those didn't make it look too much. It was actually pretty. My members were the same. Only, Queen Eonni was in dark green and Princess Eonni was in pink. I had long sleeves and bare shoulders. Queen eonni's dress was sleeveless and it was shorter than mine, just below her knees. Mine reached my ankles. Princess eonni's dress reached just above her knees. She was wearing a cardigan over her dress.
        "Omo!" Queen Eonni said. "We have different concepts! Duchess, you have a fairy tale concept I think. I look like I'm from the 80's and Princess form the 90's!"
        "Let's take a picture!" Princess said. She grabbed her phone and we took a selfie. 
        "Girls, your partners are here. Go, so that we can know who will be with who." We nodded and went to the living room. Six guys were giving us their back. They were idols by the looks of it. We glanced at TaeJun Oppa. He was gesturing us to introduce ourselves!
        "Annyeoghaseyeo! Uri neun QPD imnida!" We bowed 90 degrees and saw their feet shift. We rose up and I plastered that fake smile on my face again. I seriously didn't feel like smiling. I was too stressed. We straightened ourselves and looked at them, to see who they were.
        "Omo!" Princess said. I was only standing there, frozen in place though. Oh crap! Why them? Of all idols, why them? Couldn't it have been, I don't know, BigBang or someone from our company? Wae? Wae??? WAE?????? My smiled had left my face as soon as I saw their faces and it wouldn't come back. I didn't meet their eyes though I knew that they were looking at me.
        "Guys, you okay?" A staff asked. "Why are staring at Duchess-ssi like that?"
        "They must know her," TaeJun Oppa said. "She was a JYPE trainee." I nodded at her. I then shot at glance at TaeJun Oppa. He just smiled at me and nodded. I guess it was okay to let the world know where I used to train. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand grabbing my own. It was Queen Eonni.
        "Gwenchana?" I nodded at her and smiled again. Queen Eonni was actually very caring and considerate. She was like my mother! 
        "Queen-ssi, you will shoot with Wooyoung-ssi and Junho-ssi. Princess-ssi, you will be partner with Taecyeon-ssi and Jun.K-ssi. The rest together." We nodded and the boys went to get ready. I tried to keep a poker face. I didn't want anyone to know my feelings about the choice of partners... "2PM, go get ready. QPD, come take some pictures." We nodded and we followed her. All this time, I was aware of six pair of eyes on me. Especially someone's eyes on my back. But I couldn't meet his eyes yet. I was too scared to do so.
        "Duchess-ah, you look weird..." Queen Eonni was still holding my hand. I looked at her and shook my head. "You have tell us if something is bothering you. We're a team, remember?" Princess Eonni nodded her head vigorously at me. They hugged me briefly and then we went on the set. Unlike me, these two had had their hair done. Queen eonni's hair had some accessories in it and made it look like a bun. Princess eonni's hair was tied up in a long french braid, with flowers in it. Mine was just tied into a ponytail.
       "I feel like we're real idols..." Princess Eonni said softly. 
       "Babo!" Queen Eonni flicked her forehead and we laughed. We did our photoshoot smoothly. We were used to the expressions now. We had to follow a training of eight days about how to make expressions when doing a photoshoot. Plus Princess Eonni was always making us study with her fashion magazines...
        "You girls are debuting soon?" The photographer suddenly asked. 
        "No, we will debut next month. Please look for us even then!" Queen Eonni said. He laughed at that.
        "Of course! You girls are not even rookie idols yet and you are doing so well." We bowed to him and thanked him. He was the first one to praise us today.
        "Duchess-ah, can you go get us some water?" I nodded. It was my role as the maknae to do these things I guess. I saw some bottles of water stacked up earlier for us to use... Ah! Found them! I walked happily to the table and took three bottles. There were also cookies there and I was finding it hard not to take one... Unconsciously, one of my hands was reaching for one.
         "Ana," a deep male voice said. I froze instantly. Oh God, no... My heartbeat was getting faster and faster. I didn't dare look at him. I had been avoiding him so well ever since I left. I didn't feel ready to face him yet. After all, I was the one who did wrong. I heard him take a deep breath. "Han AhNa. Ana." I closed my eyes and felt a chill run down my spine. I retrieved my hand away and held the other bottle in it. I saw a door to my left. Maybe I could just...
         "Oh!" I gasped as I moved my body a little. He was right behind me! Oh my God!

 

 

So, here! Voila! Already three chapters for this new fic! I hope you guys will enjoy. Please comment and subscribe to motivate me to do my best for you guys! 

Merci! Gomawo! Arigatou! Xie xie! Thank you! Danke! Gracias!