The Academy

QPD

06.12.13 

 

"Don't even think about it."
       "I have work to do."
       "No, it's your leader's slot right now, along Wooyoung and Junho."
       "Anyway, I have to g-"
I was moving to go, but he caught my wrist. "Oppa-"
       "Don't call me that. I am your sunbae."
       "O-okay sunbae-nim." Why was his voice so cold? He never spoke to me like that before. He was the one who told me not to call him 'sunbae' but to call him 'Oppa'... 
        "Wha-" he got cut off by someone. He immediately released me.
        "Duchess!" It was Princess. "What is taking you so long?" She looked at us and then bowed. "Sunbae-nim. Mianhaeyeo, but I need to talk to my member." I quickly followed her and we went to watch Queen Eonni. "What were you doing with Ok Taecyeon? You know him?"
        "Uh, yes. We were kind of close when I was a trainee." She nodded and shot a glance at the other members. Then she raised an eyebrow at me. I smiled and shook my head. "Ne Eonni, with them all. Miss A sunbae-nim too. They took good care of us."
        "Oh..." She nodded her head slowly. Suddenly, some female staffs gasped and yelped. We looked at each other and then looked at what was happening. It was TVXQ sunbae. We smiled when we saw them. "Oppa~!" Princess rushed to them and I followed. Changmin Oppa pinched my cheek and I smiled. We guided them to where the shoot was taking place. 
        "You girls are famous already," Changmin said and I smiled at him.
        "That is thanks to you all, our sunbaes. You made a name for the company and we are benefitting from it." He chuckled and shook his head. They had been like brothers to us all this time. All our sunbaes actually. They bought us food and drinks. Sometimes they even gave us gifts. Changmin once gave me a scarf. He gave each one of us one. We watched Queen Eonni and then Princess Eonni.
        I avoided 2PM during the whole shoot. It was a success since I was always around just TVXQ and my members all the time. However, I had to shoot with Chansung Oppa and Nichkhun Oppa. Would they ask me to stop calling them 'Oppa' too? To tell the truth, when Taecyeon said that, it really made me sad. It was my fault and I had looked for it... But it still hurt... They both had a prince outfit on them. Only, Nichkhun Oppa was in white while Chansung Oppa was in black. I smiled and we started the shot. The three of us sat down, with me in the middle. 
        "Okay, now remove all your jewelries!" I did as I was told. Then, one by one, the guys had to put the jewels on me. I was able to concentrate and do a good job. "Duchess-ssi, can you try to maintain eye contact with your partners?" I instantly froze at that.
         "It's okay Ana," Nichkhun Oppa said quietly. "Trust your oppas!" Chansung nodded and I smiled. They weren't mad at me. I smiled and nodded. I started with Nichkhun Oppa first. It was quite intense, but we had so many fits of laughter. I swear I never laughed this much before! When it was over, they both hugged me and praised me. 
         "You're not mad at me?" The shook their heads at me.
         "Had you stayed, you would have waited three more years before your debut... If they even planned to make you debut." I closed my eyes and nodded. Chansung Oppa grinned at me. "You're famous already AhNa-ah. Chukahae!" I smiled and nodded.
         "Channie Oppa, I'm a maknae like you now."
         "Hm!" He grinned. "Here, give me your new number."
         "I didn't change it. It's not like I had much friends here in Korea..." He nodded at me. "But that's a good thing! Don't forget to treat me to a good meal soon. To congratulate me properly." He nodded and we all went to change back into our casual clothes. 

 

Sadly, we couldn't take the clothes home with us. Well, I just had to work hard enough to be able to buy dresses like that! I looked at myself in the mirror. Make up did change me. It made me look more serious and prettier... That was a good thing I guess...
       "Duchess," TaeJun Oppa came in. "You're ready? We have to go back to the agency for your tuitions." I nodded and stood up. I would remove all that make up in the van. Since I was good in English, I didn't take any tuitions for it. I was doing English literature though, along with Business Studies, Korean and Performing Arts. I was going to take the exams for French too. But since I was fluent in it, I didn't need any tuitions.
       "TVXQ left already," I said.
       "Oppa," Queen Eonni said, "let's drop Duchess at academy first. Princess and me will go to the company and wait for her there." 
        "Afraid not," TaeJun Oppa said. We all frowned at him. "Seatbelt." We put on our seat belts and he started driving. "You two will learn English. Then, Queen you will learn Japanese and Princess will learn Chinese."
        "Wae~?" Princess Eonni whined. That girl hated to study. With her voice, she could try out acting. She had the face and she wasn't that bad at acting... She could also try out to be a solo artist if ever we were to disband. She had an amazing voice.
        "Because your maknae can already speak three languages while you barely speak two!" 
        "Arasso Oppa!" Queen Eonni quickly said. I smiled and started to listen to the radio. There were some nice songs on... I took out my phone and saw that I had received a new message. It was from Chansung Oppa. 

AhNa-ah~
It was nice seeing you again kiddo! Tell Oppa when you're free after your debut. I'll buy you a meal then. ;)

        For some reason, his message made me smile. I quickly replied a simple 'yes' and 'thank you'. We were near the academy anyway... "Oppa, can I remove my make up?"
        "Andwe!" Princess Eonni yelled.
        "Wae?" I asked her. I turned to face her, my eyes wide. She pointed a finger at me.
        "Your face is famous now. Keep that on your face! We have to maintain our royal status." I smiled and nodded. I looked at TaeJun Oppa. He simply rolled his eyes, causing me to giggle. We got out of the car. I grabbed my books before everyone else since I was a late already. I rushed upstairs to where I was going to meet my tutor. There was only one trainee with me, Camille. She was from France. She was really happy to learn that I could speak in French too, but we made it a rule to always talk in Korean, unless we didn't want to be understood. She wasn't here today sadly.
        "Duchess, you're here already!" My teacher came in. She was a middle aged woman. She was good at Business Studies, English and Economics. She was a Korean teacher because of Camille and I. When Camille was doing Economics with her, I would be doing Business studies. 
        "Ne."
        "We are having new kids now. One was born in 1996, like you. The other two in 1997 like Camille." I nodded. She told me to hand her my assignment and started writing a new one on the board while we waited for the new kids.
        "Excuse me," someone said, opening the door a little bit. Mrs. Lee went out and then came in with a big smile on her face. 
        "Come in! There's only one person here today!" The guys with their caps over their face came in. "Remove that, will you! Show your pretty classmate your face! She's going to be your sunbae soon!" 
        "Ne," one of them said. They all removed their caps and looked at me. I literally fell out of my chair when I saw them...

 

 

 

Yay! A new chapter! 

Guys, if you like my story, please comment, subscribe & upvote! That really motivates me! ^^

Merci! Gomawo! Thank you! Xie xie! Danke! Gracias!