Help!

QPD

                                                                               13.12.13

 

"Eonni!" I said.
       "Hyung!" JB Oppa exclaimed at the same time. 
        Sure enough, Taecyeon sunbae and Princess Eonni were staring at us. I looked at both of them. JB Oppa ruffled my hair and smiled at them. Princess Eonni looked a bit sad about that. Did she really like JB Oppa in the way I think she did? Taecyeon Oppa looked angry about the scene that he just witnessed. I opened my mouth, but he frowned. I closed my mouth and looked away.
        "I was just thanking her. Ne, AhNa-ah?" I nodded at JB Oppa. Princess Eonni and Taecyeon sunbae didn't look much convinced.
        "I'm going back to class," I muttered and started to walk away. I was stopped by Taecyeon sunbae grabbing my arm and dragging me away. I sighed and followed him. What was wrong with that guy? Didn't he say he would forget me or something? What was up with him?
        "What were you doing that that guy?" He asked when we stopped. I tried to jerk my arm free, but he simply tightened his grip.
        "He just told you! He was thanking me!"
        "Then do you look like you've been crying?" My eyes bulged and I touched my face with my free hand. That was crazy... I averted my gaze and looked down. "Tell me! What, no more lies to tell?"
        "No matter what I say, you will not believe me. Why waste my imagination then?" I wasn't doing much to improve my situation, that was true. How could I? I'd just endorse a y role with him. I was a good actress, since I had a good teacher.
        "I thought I taught you better." I simply shrugged. I looked into his eyes. I could see fury dancing in his eyes, but that didn't scare me now. I didn't want him to think that I was weak. "You've changed so much. You're no different that these other idols. Maybe worst." I he snickered at me. "Even betrayed your own member for a guy. Really, you couldn't stoop-" I suddenly slapped him. Out of the blue. I was raging. He could say that I was a , a lair and mean, but not that I wasn't loyal to my own member! Princess Eonni never said anything about JB Oppa! And she was such a play girl, flirting with every guy! Of course I wasn't going to take her seriously! And I wasn't even doing anything wrong!
       "Never tell me that again, Ok Taecyeon!" I said. I jerked my arm away. "I can see why I did what I did! It was not my fault! It was yours!" I flipped my hair and ran away from him. I went to the toilets and started crying then. He had no right to accuse me of doing anything without knowing what was really going on. He did that in the past and is doing that again. 
       I don't know for how much time I stayed there crying. I was crying about what had just happened and about what had happened. I thought that I was over it. I thought that it was over and that I was okay now. Sadly, I wasn't. I was still able to cry over that.
       I wiped my face with some tissue paper and then left the cubicle to wash my face. I looked at myself on the mirror. I wasn't pretty at all. I had to make him ignore me. I didn't want to think about the past anymore. Like Elsa said, I'm never going back, the past is in the past. I washed my face once more and the decided my face was okay enough to leave.
       The only problem was that the lights were off and that it was night already. Fear spiked up in me as I ran to the door. It was closed! ! I ran back to my class and switched on the lights. My bag and belonging were gone along with it. They must have thought that I had ran outside and gone somewhere. I sat down and checked my phone. It was out of battery! Just my luck! And my charger was in my bag.
       It didn't help much that it was Friday 13th... And I knew for a fact that the academy didn't open on week-ends. Oh my God! Was I going to die here! All alone? By the hands of some mystical, evil creature which came every Friday 13th? Or was some serial killer going to break in! Oh no! What if the academy was haunted? The weird noise I was hearing didn't help much either...

A couple of hours had passed and I was starving. I needed to eat, but I was too scared to leave my spot. What if some ghosts attacked me while I had my back turned? I kept crying at every weird noise. 
      "Daddy..." I whined. I wanted my dad to be there with me. I didn't have a mother. She died when I was really young. It was for the best I think since I wasn't very depressed then. "Mommy, you're protecting me from the evil spirits, right? Don't reply!" If ever a spirit replied, I was going to lose it.
       It also didn't help much that my coat wasn't here and that they had ct of the heating. I had taken the blankets that were kept in class to cover myself and to sit down, but I was still cold. "Next time, I run away and go back home to cry, not in the toilets..."
       I suddenly heard a loud noise. I jumped in shock and started trembling like a leaf. What was that? Was it thief? Is this how I was going to die? I didn't even debut! I wasn't even an adult yet! I wanted to study business later one! I wanted to create my own brand and help the poor! That noise continued and it became scarier every second...
      "Daddy...!" I covered my ears with my hands. I heard a super big noise and then nothing. I think my heart had stopped beating in my chest as I waited. Was the thief in the building? I stood up and grabbed a chair. I stood near the door and waited.
      I was hearing footsteps coming near the class. I tightened my grip around the chair. My hands were sweaty, and trembling, but I didn't care. I was not going to die yet! Not like this! His shadow fell in the doorway. Oh my God! He was tall and bulky! Oh my! Oh no! I was surely going to die! Mommy! Please make sure my sure our souls meet!
      He was suddenly in front of me! I yelled and tired to kick him with the chair. I wasn't looking though. My eyes were closed. I was too scared to look at his face. He suddenly removed the chair from my arms and grabbed my wrists, pinning me to the wall! He used his body to pin my legs to the wall to, unabling me to move. I cried loudly, hoping someone would hear and save me!
     "Yah! Look at me!" Still scared, I did what I was told to. I didn't want that situation to worsen. I looked at him and burst out crying.