27.12.13

QPD

27.12.13


"It's kind of your fault," Queen said. I kept my head low, not wanting to show them my tears. Princess was quiet ever since I had finished my tale. I felt sorry to her. She had found a guy whom she liked and now I was like stealing him from her. That was not cool of me.


         "I'm not going to be close to JB anymore," she said after a long and scary silence. She forced me to look at her. "Duchess, I love you more than I will ever love him, same for Queen. You have to tell us things like that kiddo, even if you were kind of at fault too..."


         "You three were all at fault. You should take your distance from them. It's not good for your careers. All of you." I nodded at Queen. She was more than right about this.


         "I have something I never told you girls..." Princess suddenly said. Queen was confused know. She thought that she knew everything about her, since they knew each other since junior school, as she spoke only in a Daegu accent back then.

 


Princess's POV


I was extremely scared. Duchess had been truthful about her secret, which was worst than mine, and Queen had also told us everything about her liking Oppa. I only voiced out that I liked JB, but I could forget him, like I forgot all of the others. 

        "There's something I have to tell you... Queen, you don't know that either..."

        "Bwoh?" Queen looked at me with a confused look. "I've been with you since middle school... I know everything."

        "You don't."

       "Eonni..." Duchess started to think, "it's about a boy... right? You like, liked a boy." I smiled at her. She still needed to improve her Korean. "He's an idol now? Or will he debut soon?"


        "He is an idol," I whispered. It was now or never. If I didn't say it now, I would never be able to tell them. "It's Big Bang sunbae... It's Seunghyun Oppa. Seungri sunbae. I used to date him."


         "BOWH?!" Queen and Duchess yelled at the same time. I could understand them. But I still frowned at Duchess.

        "Yah, you were with a 2PM member and a GOT7 member too!"


       "I wasn't dating JB Oppa. It's more complicated than that." She passed a hand through her hair and sighed. "Eonni, I understand you so much. Idols are not men we should be dating. We shouldn't even be dating."


       "Let's hope we don't meet Big Bang anytime soon," Queen said. She looked kind of sad. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know..."

       "We started dating four months before I left YG. We met a few times after, but they all ended up in fights and we ended up breaking up. They were busy at that time, there was so much work to be done and I also needed to catch up and they were going to decide about the ones to debut."

      "I bet he said you were a traitor too, right? For leaving the company which say your potential when you had no real talent."


      "Yeah... I could sing, but not like that. Same for you?" Duchess nodded at me. She was a quiet kid, and never really opened up to us. Now, she really was opening up and we were getting closer due to this. 

       "Taecyeon taught you to rap," Queen said. "I understand now. Everyone says you sound like a girl Ok Taecyeon when you start rapping."

       
        "Yeah, he did help me. He helped me for the dancing and acting too, he taught me how to act incognito in public..." Duchess sighed heavily. "It's his birthday today, but we fought again." Queen and I listened as Duchess told us about her last fight with Taecyeon. I couldn't help but hate Taecyeon a little for that. Queen and I also acted like Duchess. We did the same thing for the same reasons. Well, duchess also left because of these guys and that was understandable. 
The doorbell suddenly rang. Queen and I looked at Duchess. She smiled and went to look at who it was. Most probably, it would be our dear manager Oppa. Queen and him needed to talk a little. 


        "Oppa!" We heard Duchess exclaim. "Come in!" She soon came back, with TaeJun Oppa following. I smirked and stood up. "Eonni, shall we go out a little? I think Tiffany told us to hang out with them."


        "Nice! Bye guys! If you two are not in this apartment and talking to each other when we get back, I'm causing a scandal."


       "Me too!" We giggled and stepped out of the apartment as fast as we could. At least we had decent clothes on... Simple jeans and a big parka over a sweatshirt. I took out my phone and called Taeyeon.

        "Yeoboseyeo!"

       "Eonni, it's Princess. Duchess and I have nowhere to go, can we join you?"

      "Duchess?" She was silent for a while, but if could hear muffled voices. Maybe she was asking the members if it was okay. "Princess-ah? Ok, you girls come. I'm sending you the address and name of the restaurant we're at. Come! The eonnies all want to treat you before the big day."

       "Ne~" I hung up and we hailed a cab to the restaurant. It wasn't a big fancy restaurant and it was in Gangnam. I went there with my family. Duchess and I would be underdressed, but that was okay. 

 

 

 

안녕! I'm really sorry I haven't updated in such a while, but I was having my finals and now school is over. However, I am working, but I am going to have more time to write though since I won't have any homeworks... That is, when I finally finish my college applications.... --" who said it was nice to be a frown up? >:(

Well, I hope you guys enjoys this new update. Let me know! ;D

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE! ^_^