06.12.13

QPD

06.12.13

 

       "Noona!" Yugyeom said when he saw me. Oh my God! What were they doing here? I thought that they were attending school normally! What's that?

      "Noona..." BamBam looked at me weirdly. "What happened to your hair?" I smiled and shook my head at them.  

      "Okay, nice! Now, go sit so I can start the tuition. BamBam, go sit next to Duchess since you both will learn Korean today." He came to sit next to me. However, he kept eyeing me weirdly. "You two, I heard you needed some help with your English?" They nodded. And so, class started. We got a break after one hour though!

      "Is it just you guys?" I asked when Mrs. Lee went to get some coffee.

      "Ani, the others are here for either in English class or Korean class." Yugyeom said.

      "Why is it just you here then?"

      "Because we're supposed to be in high school like you, AhNa-ah," Youngjae said. Well, at least I knew that he was talking to me.

      "How are you?" I looked at him and he smiled at me.

      "I am good. I heard that you guys will debut right after us. So, I will be the sunbae now."

      "Ne sunbae-nim! Treat me when you earn some money, hm?"

      "Uh! I'll buy some snacks soon."

      "Really?" I nodded at BamBam. "Noona, buy me drink?"

      "Okay," I said. Yugyeom and Youngjae looked at me and I giggled. "I will buy something for you as well." They smiled and off I went, to fetch some drinks. Just my luck, the vending machine on this floor was broken. I had to take the stairs to the floor just above to get some drinks. Aish...!

      "Duchess-ah~!" It was Princess Eonni. She was by the vending machine too, buying drinks. "I want to go home..."

      "Eonni-ah, you must study. Else, people might think that you're just pretty." She glared at me and flicked my forehead.

      "Three drinks? You made a new friend or was it for your maknae?"

      "Oh, I've got my eyes on that guy... He just went to the w.c. He'll be back soon!" I simply nodded. She moved aside while I bought the drinks. "Why so many?"

      "I met some old friends, and I'm actually older than all of them. Noona had to buy them drinks at least."

      "Aigoo! Uri maknae is like a grown up!" Princess Eonni pinched my cheek then.

      "Eonni~!" She released my cheek and laughed. "See you later, Eonni." I grabbed the drinks and went downstairs. They were really happy to see me with hands full. "Noona is back kids!" I ruffled Youngjae's hair.

       "It's only three months, AhNa-ah... No big deal!" I simply shrugged and drank my own drink.

      "Noona," Yugyeom said, "is it better there?" That question caught me off guard. I started coughing. Oh my!

      "You guys are debuting next year. I would have had to wait another couple of years to debut, at the very least."

      "Why do you want to debut so soon?"

      "Because I want to do it for as long as I can. I wanted to debut before I reached 19. So that when I am 32, I can get married and have a child. No regrets. Had I stayed at JYP, I would've debuted when I reached, what, 23?" I shook my head.

      "Never heard you talk that much, Noona," Yugyeom said, causing the laughter of the guys. I glared at him, but I had to smile. I had passion. The fire inside of me was very hot. But there was a thick layer of glass on the outside, trying to prevent it from showing too much. "Did Noona lose weight?"

      "What?" BamBam asked, confused at this. I translated for him and then, all three were looking at my body. That was really uncomfortable. I looked away. I did lose weight. The company had asked me to lose only 4 pounds when I arrived, but I ended up losing thrice as much. I was always practicing dancing and rapping. I drank liters and liters of water all day long. Of course I had lost much weight.

        "I'll be right back." I stood up and rushed to the toilets. The toilets here was a big room where the hands were washed. Then there a small area with three stall for the girls on one side and for the boys on the other side. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. "You're happy. You're happy." That was true. I was going to debut soon anyway. I sighed and splashed water on my face. I had dark circles, but they weren't that bad. Maybe I could go home earlier than usual today. I needed some sleep. And food. My stomach was making weird noises. Almost like puking sounds...

     No, wait. That wasn't me. There was a person puking! I went near the female area and heard nothing. I rushed to the guy's side and the puking noise was indeed louder there. I rushed in to find out. I saw a guy, with dyed hair. It was a sort of grey-white-blue. But it wasn't that bad. I shook that thought away and rushed to him.

     "Gwenchanayeo?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I heard you were sick and just want to h-" I was cut off by his face. He was sick, his skin was a bit pale and greasy, which meant that he was sweating. His hair was stuck on his forehead and his mouth was dirty. Even then, I recognized him. "Oh!" I breathed. I quickly grabbed some tissue paper that I then wetted with some tap water. I went back to him and rubbed his back in circles. Meanwhile, I had taken my phone out.

      "Hello?"

      "Queen Eonni," I maintained my voice calm, "can you go to my class and ask the students there to come to the toilets. Don't follow them. Please trust me on this one."

      "Arasso, wait. It's nothing grave or...?"

      "Ani, Eonni. Don't worry about me." Luckily, he didn't puke while I was on the phone. I hung up and continued to rub his back in circles. He started picking again and then stopped. He looked at me and I saw that he was sobbing. Like me, he also cried when puking. I wiped his mouth and face clean. I pulled his hair back from his forehead and looked at his eyes. They were normal, thank God! "Did you eat something bad?"

        "Mwola." His voice... It sounded so weak.

        "Will you puke again?" He shook his head and closed his eyes. I flushed the toilets and pulled him into a hug. I wasn't into hugs, but he looked so bad. As if he couldn't even sit properly. "Don't worry. You're gonna be fine." He sobbed once and nodded his head. His hands were around me, looking for comfort.

      "Noona?" I heard Yugyeom say.

      "Yugyeom-ah! Here!" I yelled. He was with BamBam. "BamBam, call your manager. Yugyeom, look for the teacher and ask her for water and sugar. Just say you feel tired." They nodded and acted pretty quickly.

      "AhNa-ah..." He said my name! "I..."

      "Don't speak, you're weak. You wanna puke again?" He shook his head. "Good... You're going to be fine. Trust me."

 

 

Omo! Who is that guy who is sick in the bathroom? Well, I think you all guessed right, but we'll have to wait until the next chapter to know for sure, right? Please, comment, subscribe & upvote! It really motivates me!

Merci! Thank you! Xie xie! Gomawo! Gracias! Danke! Arigatou!