QPD's greeting

QPD

06.12.13

 

Three teaser pictures had been released. Only three! And yet, we couldn't enter the building quietly anymore. People wanted to know more about us three. We had to cover our faces entirely and ran to get into the building. I guess being part of SM means that the other SM fandoms support us.

        "Girls!"
        "Sunbae!" Queen Eonni and princess Eonni said cheerfully. I stopped the music and went to greet them. It was SNSD Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny. All the artists here were good to us and them mostly. 
        "We came here to teach your girls something fun!" Tiffany Eonni said and they all laughed. We all looked at each other.
        "This is a tradition," Sunny Eonni continued.
        "We are here to teach you about your greeting!" Taeyeon Eonni said happily. That was true. We didn't give it much thought... The three if them stood in front of us. "I will be Queen, Sunny will be Princess and Tiffany will be Duchess. Okay?" We nodded and took some steps back.
        "This will be fun," Princess said and giggled. I just smiled. 
        "Hana, dul, se! Annyeoghaseyeo! We are, Q!" Taeyeon Eonni did the peace sign near her right ear. Sunny Eonni who was in the middle was next.
        "P!" She did the peace sigh on her chin.
        "D~!" Tiffany acted out like a cute maknae and did the peace sigh near her left eye. 
        "Imnida!" They said loudly and held their arms in front of them, still doing the peace sign. Then, they bowed. The three if us just watched, our mouths wide open. Princess Eonni and I looked at Queen Eonni. We were all thinking the same thing, but we needed her to say it.
        "Gansamnida," Queen Eonni said. "We already got one..."
        "What? You girls made one? Without your sunbaes?"
        "Animnida!" Queen Eonni said quickly. "Changmin Oppa and Yunho Oppa already taught us one, to go with our concept and all that..."
        "Mwoh?!" Tiffany said loudly. "Show it to us! I bet ours is better!" We looked at each other and nodded. We took our positions. Queen Eonni first, then Princess Eonni in the middle and finally me. 
        "Annyeoghaseyeo, we are Q~," Queen Eonni was talking in a smooth way. She placed her right index finger on her right temple. She also slightly lifted her head to the left.
        "P~." Princess Eonni put her finger on her chin and made it go up until her lower lip. She inclined her head a bit front while doing so.
        "D~." I did a movement with my left index. Like wiping away a fake tear graciously. My finger started at my nose, then went under my eye and finished with my hair.
        "Imnida~," we said together and did a royal bow, like in the movies. We looked at our sunbaes. They were wearing a bittersweet expression. Why? 
        "Was it bad?" Princess Eonni asked, worry etched in her words.
        "Ani," Taeyeon Eonni said. "It was good."
        "That was better than ours," Sunny Eonni groaned. 
        "So? How did it go?" Sooyoung Eonni came rushing in up the room with a plastic bag in her hands. It seemed to be filled with snacks...
        "Sooyoung-ah~!" Taeyeon Eonni wailed, "Our babies don't need us anymore!"
        "TVXQ beat us to it and theirs were better than ours," Tiffany said angrily. Sooyoung pouted and stomped her foot. We all burst out laughing.
        "Where do you keep the food?" Sooyoung Eonni asked. Queen stood up and showed her where we kept our food. This room was for our use only, for now. We kept some clothes, shoes and even make up here. Food was a must, but it was all healthy food. We didn't have much choice anyways, since we couldn't go out to eat anymore...
         "Ana, can I have a word?" (Blue is for English) Tiffany Eonni asked me. I stood up and followed her to a corner of the room. 
         "What is it Eonni?"
         "Life will become hard soon. You have to promise me to tell me when you're not okay, alright?"
I nodded at her. I was closest to her in SNSD. I wasn't like her, but I got along with her best. 
         "Thank you Eonni. For being my angel. I don't know what I would have done alone..."
         "You actually remind me of myself...
" She grinned and hugged me. When we pulled back, her eyes were proud. I blushed a little and looked away. "By the way, I recently received a message..."
         "Yes?" Just then, TaeJun Oppa came and interrupted us.
         "Girls! You have 20 minutes to get ready! We have work for you!" Oh crap! Tiffany pushed me out of the studio and told me to hurry. I'd better! Only 20 minutes! Lucky for us, we didn't need to out on any make up. We only had to wash up and wash our hair. And put on perfume. Without even thinking about what we would be doing, we started to get ready as fast as we could. There wasn't a second to lose!