Peace Making

QPD

27.12.13

 

 

 

After fighting with Taecyeon, I didn't open my mouth again. We were in Tiffany's car, heading to some place. I didn't know and didn't bother to ask either. I simply stared out of the window, trying to hold my tears in.

 

      "Get out," Tiffany said. I looked around and realized that we had stopped. I nodded and did as she said. Tiffany came with me and we entered a building. It looked familiar, but I wasn't very sure because it was so dark and Tiffany told me to keep looking at my feet.

 

       We entered an elevator, but it still had to look at my feet. I didn't ask any question and as happy with it. I kept replaying the scene in my mind was still busy with what just happened and what happened on Christmas Day. It was like Taecyeon and I couldn't even be polite or civil with each other.

 

       Yes, I was mean to mention JB, but he grew up, apologized to me recently and we went back to being friends. There! Drama over. We were both drunk on that day and we were being careless, that's all there was to it. Taecyeon just had to make it worse... 

 

        "Close your eyes now," Tiffany said and I did as she asked. "I'll help." She guided me somewhere and I finally heard a door click. I was pushed inside roughly and fell on the the floor, face down. I was lucky I placed my hands in front or else my nose would have been ruined! My face is my working tool. 

 

        "Ouch..." I winced and sat up, rubbing my hands. That hurt. Why did she just do that to me? She just pushed me in and then left! I heard the door being closed and locked. I sighed and grabbed a nearby chair to stand up. "Eottokhae...?" I whined and looked up.

 

JYP ENTERTAINMENT

 

        "JYP... Entertainment?" A cold shiver ran down my back. Without even turning around, I knew that Taecyeon was there. Nichkhun and Tiffany had planned this all along. Oh my gosh! Chinja! My feelings were dancing inside if me, making me scared and confused. I didn't know whether to look at him or keep staring at the wall. 

 

        "AhNa-ah..." I didn't budge. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

 

        "Nope," I said and turned to face him, a bright smile on my lips. Taecyeon was an , but he was a good teacher. Earlier I was really surprised, but I felt in control now. Well, I hoped so anyway. "I'm really sorry... I didn't know Tiffany was going to do that..."

 

        "Sit down, we'll be here until tomorrow morning, knowing these people."

 

        "Okay..." I sat down and put my face in my hands. This was going to be a long night. If it was with one of my members, or even someone from my company, it would've been better. Oh! That's right! I quickly took my phone out of my pocket.

 

        "What are you doing?"

 

        "Getting us out of here," I said and started to look for Changmin's name in my contact list. I knew that he would be helping me. However, Taecyeon decided to snatch my phone away from my hands. "Yah, Ok Taecyeon!"

 

        "The guys are right, we need to talk."

 

        "Sunbae-nim," he winced a little at the word, "what do you want me to say? That I'm sorry? That it was a silly mistake when I was drunk? Truth is, at that time, you had made a comeback, girls were all around you, scandals about you were all over the place, you were around women all the time, so I wanted to be comforted. Only, you made me pay dearly for it."

 

         "I shouldn't have done it, but I was angry and-"

 

        "You know what the best part is?" I snorted. "Both of you guys broke me in the end. You both were only thinking about who would get me that you forgot the most important thing: my feelings about all of it."

 

         "I loved you." I started to smile, but stopped. Past tense. He used to love me. He loved me. Not anymore. The feelings we had were long gone and weren't coming back, were they? "I wish you to do great. Really."

 

         "Oppa," I sighed and then I kissed him. He responded immediately, wrapping his arms around me and placing me on his laps. I cupped his face in my hands as I savored these lips of his. 

 

         "AhNa-ah," he groaned and kissed me back. His hands went under my hoodie and started to my bare skin. I sighed into his mouth, enjoying his hands on me.

 

         "Happy birthday, Oppa," I whispered as I pulled back. I rested my head again his shoulder, unable to meet his eyes. I was scared. Not of him or his feelings or anything like that. I was actually pretty scared of myself and how I would react. His eye had a certain effect on me which I wished would go.

 

         "The cake was better than before," he said softly, his hands, still under my hoodie.

 

         "What?"

 

         "Yoona told me everything in the car."

 

         "What's the use of having friends?" I rolled my eyes, but smiled. They did well by telling him. This spared me from doing so myself. "Am I not heavy?"

 

         "No," he kissed my head. "You lost weight."

 

         "You too," I replied. I finally gathered my courage and looked at him. "What is wrong with us?"

 

         "I don't know," he said and then kissed me again. "You're debuting soon, right?" I nodded. "You'll do fine."

 

         "Want to hear our title song?" He nodded and I took my phone back from him. I put the song on and also sang my parts. It was mainly the chorus that I did and all the rap was on me. I really did sound like a little Ok Taecyeon. He had been my teacher anyway.

 

          "That's really good! I heard you girls might be in the top 5 for quite some time."

 

         "That would be great! I really cannot wish more than that, for now." I giggled. "I'm finally debuting. I can finally-"

 

         "Be famous?" 

 

         "Start to pay off my debts and my parents'," I snapped at Taecyeon. Did he think fame was everything? "I'm not gonna get mad since it's my fault for not telling you much about my old life."

 

         "Ok..." He gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "Now that we're friends, let's call them to say that you're dying." I laughed but nodded. I decided to call Changmin, so he could call Tiffany and thus free me.