You jump, we jump.

QPD

                                                                               27.12.13


I was done making it and it was with the girls already. When my eonnies arrived, I was in my room, writing. They had big shopping bags with them. I hurried to help them store everything up. "Why all of this?"
      "Queen is making dinner," Princess replied. 
      "Oh yeah!" I cried. I loved Queen's cooking. It had to be the best in the world. Well, when it came to Korean food only. "You're making bulgoki, hm? And kimchi stew?"
      "Yes, I am. I'm also making some raw fish and other delicious dishes!" She ruffled my hair and headed to her room. Princess and I went in the living room while she cooked. Queen disliked it when someone was in the kitchen with her when she cooked. I was like that too. I got back to writing on my laptop while Princess put on a movie which we all saw like a thousand times, Seducing Mr. Perfect. I glanced at it often though. I loved that movie too...
       "I talked to her," Princess suddenly said. I glanced up at her. I was sitting down so I could put my laptop on my coffee table. "We're gonna have a talk tonight while having dinner."
       "She didn't say anything more?"
       "Ani."
       "Eonni, if there was anything you wanted to tell me, you'd do so, right? No rules needed." Princess just stared at me for a long time before smiling. Her smile was a bit sad, but she didn't answer 'yes' or 'no' to me. That kind of worried me. I wanted to know of anything was wrong. I only hoped it wouldn't be about JB Oppa. He had told me that he had gotten closer to her. I only hoped she wouldn't take it the wrong way.
       
"Dinner is ready! Go wash your hands and set the table kids!" Queen yelled from the kitchen, which was actually really close to the living room. We stood up and did as she asked. We actually ate on the coffee table. It was also like a traditional Korean dinning table. 
       "Eonni, will you be drinking tonight?"
       "Ani," Queen replied. I only took water to the dinning table and then set the rice bowls and chopsticks and spoons. Queen and Princess both placed the food on the table. My mouth was watering already. Queen also put her food in an aesthetic way on the table all of time. It was like eating in a high class restaurant. Even if Princess or I cooked, she would make it a point to arrange our food for us. Princess was more focused on our fashion when we went out.
      As for me, I was the maknae who kept peace in the dorm. I never took sides, and tried to put some sense into them sometimes. I also made sure they ate all three meals in a day. Sometimes four, so that they don't faint.
      "Okay, let's eat!" I said cheerfully. I was rarely cheerful, but I became a whole new person when I was in front of food. We laughed and ate. "What new rule shall we talk about?"
      "Boys," Princess said in a stern voice. Queen and I looked at each other and nodded. We kept eating though. "We have to talk to each other if we like someone or not. We've gotta talk more and not find out by accident. What if we all like the same guy or two of us do! We have to prevent fights to happen by talking it out."
      "I agree," Queen said. She put her chopsticks down and sighed. Then she looked at us both. "TaeJun Oppa is the guy I like. I know you heard me the other day. After I confessed, I got scared and ran away. I have avoided him until today because I'm scared he'll reject me." Princess nodded and I smiled at her. We then looked at Princess. 
      "Maknae, I only have one question, please answer me, hm?" I nodded. "JB or Taecyeon sunbae?" My eyes grew larger. Was she seriously asking me to choose? "Who is the only you actually like?" Oh, she just wanted to know.
       "I don't know," I whispered. I could feel the tears threatening to spill. "I love them both. They both claimed me."
       "I don't understand..." Queen said. Princess was simply quietly staring at me. I couldn't tell what she was thinking.
       "When I'm with Taecyeon, there's only him. Same thing goes for JB. I knew JB before, I was close to him before and all that. Then there was Taecyeon."
       "What happened in JYPE, Duchess-ah?" 
       "Not now... Not now," I whispered. I then looked at Princess. "JB Oppa, right? You like JB Oppa." It wasn't a question. Somehow, I knew the answer. Who wouldn't fall for him? He was so kind and he was half-trainee and half-idol. Anyone would fall for him. 
        "Ne." She looked at me. "Tell me what happened. We need to know, Duchess-ah. We will debut in a couple of days. No secrets."
        "We have to be prepared in case any scandals surfaces."
        "That was already taken care of," I whispered. "Changmin Oppa has connections and he made sure my past would be buried. Not even these two men can do anything." Queen touched my hand.
        "Look at Eonni," I did as she asked. "We're one. We're not individuals anymore. We're a group and we work together. You have to think like that. You jump, we jump." Princess and I laughed at that one. Titanic... Nice!
        "Will you promise not to judge me?" 
        "Of course, darling!" 
        "Let's finish our food and then I'll tell you." They nodded and we all ate pretty quickly. Princess didn't look too sad or mad at me. We talked about TaeJun and Queen mostly while we ate and we advised her to confront him. Princess and I could also elaborate and plan for that later on. We washed the dishes and put the leftovers in the fridge and then we settled in the living room. 
       "Okay," I sat on a single sofa and the other on a couch. They both looked like they really wanted to know, but that they were actually much concerned about this whole affair. I understood that. "So, I entered JYPE at 16... I was scouted from the U.S and decided to come here..."

 

 

Hey peeps! I know it's bee a long time since I updated... Please forgive me, I am preparing for my finals and for college!  Please pray that I will work well my readers! 

Comments, upvotes and subscribers are more than welcomed! <3