X-mas Gift

QPD

                                                                            25.12.13

 

TaeJun Oppa came over thirty minutes early. He wanted to make sure that we wouldn't be late since we're the campany's maknae group. Queen Eonni was dressed in a nice colored dress. She had put over it a charcoal coat and had put in tights to hide her legs from the cold. She had out in light make up like us all, and let her hair flow naturally down her back. I was saying how cute her yellow heels were so cute when he came in.
      "Hey darlings!" I smiled and hugged him. "Merry Christmas Duchess-ah!"
      "Same to you!" I kissed his cheek and then went to look for Princess Eonni. As usual, she was the one who took more time to get ready. I opened the door and found her applying her make-up. Like Queen Eonni, she was also wearing a dress. Hers was a floral one though. It was so pretty. "Eonni! Oppa is here."
      "Ne! I'm ready!" She put in some perfume and looked at me. She raised an eyebrow. "Why are you wearing pants?" I looked at myself. I was wearing a pair of grey jeans and a glittery blue sweater. I also had my hair into a messy bun while hers was tied into a difficult braid.
      "Come on Eonni. We don't have time for this." I grabbed her arm and we headed to the living room. However, something made us stop dead in our tracks. Princess Eonni and I looked at each with huge eyes. Both of us didn't dare breath. Suddenly, TaeJun Oppa cried for us to come.
      "Hey, girls! We are so late!" We looked at each other, counted to five mentally before stepping into the living room. TaeJun Oppa looked at us and nodded. "Pretty. Now, let's go. Queen is already there." We both nodded and ran to the car.
      "Queen-ah! You look so pretty!" Princess said and sat next to her. I went to the the front and smiled at TaeJun Oppa. 
      "Let's go," he said and started driving. The ride was awful. It was only Princess Eonni and I speaking. It was unusual for TaeJun and Queen not to talk to us... When we arrived, Queen was practically pushing Princess out of the car. I smiled at TaeJun.
       "Oppa! Want to me? These two have each other." Je returned my smile and nodded his head. When we were walking, TaeJun looked at me again. 
       "Why are you not wearing a dress?"
       "Because my concept requires me not to wear dresses too often!" I winked and went to greet the sunbaes. We did our greetings and then I went to the balcony of the building for some air. It was too hot inside, I was suffocating. I took out my phone, hoping that maybe Taecyeon had sent me a text to apologize. I mean, everything was going on just fine! It was finally peace! And then he suddenly had to ruin it! 
       "You look ready to kill someone with that look, Duchess-ah!" I jumped and looked at Changmin. "Did I scare you?"
      "Ne..." He chuckled and came next to me. "Why aren't you inside?"
      "I could ask you the same thing." I smiled and looked away. "There is a strange rumor which us starting to emerge and I need you to be sincere." I looked at him confused. "Don't worry though, it's among the idols. I made sure it wouldn't reach the press."
      "Thank you..." I whispered. Even though I knew the answer, I still asked: "what rumor?"
      "About you and Ok Taecyeon." 
      "And you made sure it won't reach the press?"
      "I did. Don't worry."
      "Why did you do it?"
      "Because you're my daughter." I nodded my head and looked at him. Amongst all the male idols in the company, he was the one who was always present for me. I reached for something in my pockets and handed it to him. It was a small bracelet with a locket where I had something engraved.
      "'Oppa, jjang! <3'" he read aloud. I smiled at him and he hugged me. "Come inside now. It's nearly time."
      "Time for what?"
      "You'll see," Changmin Oppa put his arm on my shoulders and pushed me inside. Princess and Queen too were pushed into the middle of the room. We were looking around, confused.  
      "So, since I'm the leader Eonni here," Taeyeon Eonni came on stage and smiled, "I will be the MC!" The others cheered, while the three of us just stood there, dumbfounded. 
       "Wait, Eonni," Queen finally said on our behalf. "What's going on? We're lost here..." Taeyeon just winked at us. 
       "Ok, so the good news is that us, your sunbaes, are going to offer you to sing a song with all of us."
       "BWOH?!" All three if us cried in unison. What was she saying! A group song? We were going to SMTOWN? That was sure? They all just started to laugh at us. 
       "Ani," Yunho came on stage and pushed Taeyeon a little bit aside. 
       "Oppa, what's this?" Princess asked.
       "Each group will sing a song with you, and each one will be allowed to pick a female and a male idol each with whom to sing. The songs will be featured in your album."
        "Album? Oppa, our album is ready..."
        "Sajang-nim," Yunho stepped aside and Lee SooMan took his place. 
        "You girls will be having another comeback in June this year. Well, of course it will depend on the reaction you get, but it might just happen. The response you are getting is really good."
        I looked at my eonnies. The three of us were tearful and at a loss for words. We held hands tightly as our tears ran free. Thus was it. We were going to be rewarded for our hard work soon. Two albums in one year. Of course we would only have one album per year later maybe, but that was alright. 


No one's POV

The three girls were aware that this was a great gift to receive. This also meant that their sunbaes had agreed to sing with them and support them. All of them... They also knew that two albums in a single year would mean no resting at all, no vacations whatsoever this year. But it would be worth it in the end. It would have to be worth it.
        From a little bit afar, TaeJun was smiling. He was close to tears himself. He knew that these girls went through hell to get there. He'll wasn't over yet for them, they still had a lot to do. He also knew that they wouldn't back down though, that they would fight until the end.
        Not only him, but some close sunbaes of theirs knew how hardworking these girls were. SNSD especially since QPD reminded them of their younger selves. How they worked just as hard to get this far.
        Queen suddenly lifted her eyes, just wanting to see if TaeJun was here. If he was looking at her. She met his eyes for a fraction of seconds before she averted her eyes. She used all her guts to do it, and now she had none left. She was so scared about what as going to happen if he caught her alone. She knew that TaeJun wouldn't talk to her on her phone, he was too much of a gentleman for that.
       The girls thanked their sunbaes and then they all started to party. It wasn't until 1a.m that they left the place...