Chapter 2

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day... I was not in the mood... still thinking of what my parents said last night... I guess Eunhyuk notice my mood... so after our class... he approached me...

 

Eunhyuk: ya!! Why are you so quiet today?

Me: me?

Eunhyuk: yeah!! You!!

Me: I'm not...

Eunhyuk: come on! Tell me! I'm your best friend right?

Me: no you're not! I don't have a monkey best friend!!

Eunhyuk: look who's talking!! Ok then! I don't have a fish best friend too!!

 

Eunhyuk walked away from me... I followed him... but he's ignoring me... I was just joking... I guess he take it seriously...

 

Me: hey! I was just joking!

 

I keep on following him... I didn't notice that there was a car coming fast... suddenly... everything went blank... and the following moments... I didn't know what happened...

 

When I wake up... I was in the hospital... the first thing I remembered is Hyukie... if he forgiven me already... I tried to move but my body hurts... I just look around the whole room... no one was there... then someone opened the door... it was Omma...

 

Omma: Donghae!! Finally... you're awake!

Me: huh? What happened?

Omma: is there anything that hurts? You want something? Just tell omma...

Me: omma... I'm ok... I'm fine... my body just hurts a little...

Omma: are you sure?

Me: ne!! so tell me what happened...

 

Omma told me everything... I was hit by the car... and I was in comma for 1week already...

 

Omma: good thing Eunhyuk is with you that time... he was the one whobrought you here in the hospital...

Me: Eunhyuk?

Omma: ne... if he's wasn't there... you would have died...

Me: where's Eunhyuk?

Omma: he just left... he said he'll come back later so that I can go home and rest...

Me: oh...

 

Omma stayed with me until 6 pm... after she left... I was alone again in the room... I was thinking of what omma said... Eunhyuk helped me... I felt happy knowing that... I thought he would just leave me... but he didn't! Though he's mad at me that time... he still cares for me...

 

While I'm in the middle of thinking... I didn't notice that I was smiling and that someone entered my room already... I just notice it when Eunhyuk's face is just an inch away from mine...

 

Eunhyuk: hey fishy!!! You're awake!!

 

I was shocked seeing him... suddenly I felt that my heart is beating so fast... I don't know why... but the moment I saw Hyukie's face... I felt my heart is in a rush...

 

Eunhyuk: how are you?

 

He suddenly pulls himself away... and smiled at me...

 

Me: I... I'm fine...

Hyukie: jeongmal?

Me: ne!

 

Suddenly his face became serious...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter