Chapter 18

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Appa and Ajusshi arrived after 3 days… they’ll be staying here for a week… they are now on their 4th day here… they gathered Jessica and me… they said they’ll saying something very important…

 

 

Appa: we know that both of you didn’t agree for the marriage before.

 

Ajusshi: but this time, there’s nothing you can do about it, whether you agree or not, you’re wedding will occur as soon as possible.

 

Jessica and Me: WHAT??

 

Appa: it’s the only way to save both our companies, now that there are a lot of new bigger companies in the U.S.

 

Ajusshi: if we will not merge our companies, we’ll lose in the competition.

 

Jessica: but… but…

 

Ajusshi: no buts Jessica!! We are doing this for your futures!!

 

 

In the end… we lose against them… they set the date… everything… Jessica and I hated this thing… because during this time… she already loves somebody else… she’s with Siwon now… and we both know that we don’t love each other… but there’s nothing we can do…

 

 

Jessica and I called Eunhyuk and Siwon to meet with them at the park…

 

 

>

 

 

Eunhyuk and Siwon are already there… when we approached them… Hyukie hugged me tight already… Siwon did the same to Jessica…

 

Me: we have something to tell you.

 

Eunhyuk: tell us, we’ll listen.

 

Me: hmmm, would you please let me go first?

 

Eunhyuk: nope! Tell us even if I’m still holding you.

 

Me: ok then.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter