Chapter 15

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Months passed… we are able to hide to everyone about us… and even if we can’t tell them yet… we are still happy… for we find ways to be together… good thing that Jessica is such a good person… she allows me to go with Hyukie everywhere… sometimes she join us… sometimes not… she was really busy… she was very responsible, caring, and loving… but I just sees her as a friend… and nothing more… I really don’t want to hurt her… she’s been good to me… I know that if she’ll know about Eunhyuk and me… she’ll get hurt… and she’ll get mad also… but… there’s nothing I can do… I know there would come a time she will find it out or have to know about Hyukie and me…

 

>

 

While in the office… Appa called me…

 

“TVreul kyeomyeon deullineun sesang yegideureun eoggaereul cheojige woowoorhage haedo Oneul achim geudae ajoo malgeun mogsorineun I do I do I do yeah”

 

Me: appa?

Appa: Lee Donghae, me and your omma are going back to Korea with Jessica’s parents…

Me: jeongmal?

Appa: ne! We want to visit the two of you and the business…

Me: oh, when?

Appa: probablt next week, so prepare everything ok?

Me: ne, I will.

 

After appa hungs up… I called Jessica…

 

Jessica: oppa?

Me: Sica, did you already know?

Jessica: know what?

Me: so you still don’t know?

Jessica: what should I know? Tell me oppa!!

Me: my parents and your parents are coming here in Korea next week.

Jessica: jeongmal?

Me: ne!!

Jessica: omo, they shouldn’t!! They’ll just bug us around!!

Me: (I chuckled) it’s ok honey, they won’t be here for good!!

Jessica: yeah, you’re right, so I guess we should start getting ready now for their arrival.

Me: ne, bye!

Jessica: bye!

 

When Jessica hungs up… I called Hyukie… I told him everything… and we talked about what we should do while my parents are here… we agreed that we’ll lessen the times that we are together but... we will always call and send message to each other…

 

>

 

Omma and Appa came with Jessica’s parents… we fetch them up at the airport and went directly to our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter