Chapter 9

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>

 

I brought him with me at my favorite spot… finally… I was able to bring him here… after waiting for so many years… but still… I can’t find the strength to tell him that I love him… I’m afraid that he might avoid me… that he might disclaim me as his friend… I told him everything… and he thinks I’m in love with somebody else… but I can’t tell him that it’s him… to my surprise… he didn’t… I was hurt a little… because he just still sees me as his best friend… somehow… I’m happy… that I can be with him even as a friend… I’m still wishing that someday… he’ll love me the way I love him…   

 

>

 

We went back to the hotel… we are both quiet… I don’t know what to do or say… I keep thinking that he is in love with somebody else… my heart keeps aching… my mind keeps wishing that it was me… but in reality… I know it isn’t… I wanted to cry my heart out… but I choose not to… I pretended to be ok… for I don’t want to lose him…

 

I stay awake the whole night… I cried and cried… no one could hear me… and in that moment… I decided to open my heart to someone else… and forget about what I feel for Eunhyuk… for I know that it’s too impossible… and that it would only hurt me more…

 

>

 

It’s already time to go back in Seoul… I decided that I would give Jessica a chance… I’ll open up my heart for her… and that I’m ready to let go of what I feel for Eunhyuk… before we leave at the beach… I called Jessica…

 

Jessica: Oppa!!

Me: annyeong,

Jessica: finally you called!!

 

I can say that she was really happy…

 

Me: how are you?

Jessica: I’m fine here.

Me: oh, ok.

Jessica: why did you call anyway?

Me: nothing, I just want to know how you are.

Jessica: well I’m fine here, nothing to worry, but oppa, I have to go now, I’m busy right now, I’ll just call you later ok?

Me: oh, ok! Bye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter