Chapter 19

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When we arrive at Gwangalli Beach… I started reminiscing about the things that happened here before… when I saw Hyukie kissing someone… when I got lost and got found by Hyukie… when Hyukie brought me to that wonderful place to watch the sunset… everything…

 

Jessica: wow! It’s so beautiful here!!

Me: I know right?

Jessica: ne!! This is the first time I go here!!

Me: oh yeah! The first time we go here, you’re still in the U.S.

Jessica: ne!! Ne!!

Me: you’ll enjoy here, especially now that you’re with Siwon.

Jessica: I know!!

 

After we checked in… Siwon and Jessica started roaming around… Eunhyuk went out to walk… and me? I just decided to stay at our room…

 

>

 

This is our last day here… tomorrow we’ll be back in reality… we are having a great time together… especially me and Eunhyuk… Hyukie always show how much he cares… how much he loves me… I’m always thankful that I have him at my side… though the thought of being married with someone else never left my mind… he still manages to make me happy…

 

I just finished taking a bath and getting dressed… I look for Eunhyuk at our room… but he’s not there… then I saw a note on the table…

 

“My fishy... meet me at the place where I brought you before… let’s watch the sunset together for one last time… - Eunhyuk”

 

I look at my watch… it’s already 3 in the afternoon… going there would take 2 and a half hour!! Omo!! If I won’t go there now… I might miss the sunset!! I get out of our room and ran as fast as I can so that I can arrive there at time…

 

It was already 5:30 in the afternoon when I arrive at the place… I look for Eunhyuk… but I could see him… I was roaming around when I saw someone lying at the sand… it looks like Eunhyuk… so I go there as fast as I could… and I was right… it was him…

 

Me: Hyukie.

Eunhyuk: finally!! You’re here!! I thought you wouldn’t make it!!

 

I can see sadness in his eyes… though he’s trying to be jolly when I’m around… it hurts so much to see him like this… if only I could do something to take it all away… I sit down beside him… and he sits down also… he was looking at the sea… I was looking at him…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter