Chapter 20

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time passes so fast… it’s already our wedding day… still… I’m in a dilemma… I went to church ahead of Jessica… our guest are starting to come already… my friends are already there… greeting me and Jessica… I was looking for Eunhyuk… but I can’t find him… after a few minutes… I saw him… I was so amaze… he really looks good… his suit fits him well…

 

My mind is occupied about the night that Eunhyuk and I shared 2 weeks ago… I didn’t notice that Jessica is already there… and that the wedding is about to start…

From the moment I saw Jessica… I was amaze that she looks really beautiful in her wedding dress… but when you look in her eyes… you can see that she’s really sad… she keeps on looking on where Siwon is… when she arrive at the aisle… she look at me… as if she’s saying sorry… I don’t know why… is she planning to do something?

 

The wedding started already…

 

Priest: if there’s someone here in this church who is against of this marriage, speak up now, or forever hold you silence.

 

Jessica and I are waiting that Siwon and Eunhyuk will stand against this marriage… but they didn’t… so the priest continued… Jessica started to cry…

 

We are about to say our vows and I do’s… when…

 

Jessica and Me: WAIT!!!

Priest: yes?

Jessica and Me: (In chorus) I have something to say first!!

Priest: go ahead.

Jessica: I’m sorry but I can’t do this anymore!!!

Me: me too!!!

 

We turn around and face everyone in the church…

 

Jessica: we are sorry for this, but, really don’t love each other.

Me: Jessica loves somebody else, and I love somebody else too.

Jessica: if we continue this, we will only fool ourselves.

Me: we are really sorry.

 

After we said that… Jessica and I both run away from the church…

 

>

 

After that incident… Jessica, Me, Eunhyuk, and Siwon faced our family… we told them everything… and as expected my parents are against us…

 

After Eunhyuk left…

 

Appa: YOU!! You know you can’t be with him!!

Me: I know!! But he’s the one I love!! Why can’t you understand!!

Appa: you’re not thinking about what will people think and say about our family!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter