Chapter 7

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk is starting to panic for I was still nowhere to be found… he went to everyone’s room to help him look for me…

 

Hankyung: are you sure?!

Eunhyuk: ne!! he left his phone in our room… I thought by this time he’ll be here!! But he’s not!! Teukie: have you look for him in the whole hotel?

Eunhyuk: I did!! And he’s nowhere to be found!!

Kangin: ok, relax!!

Eunhyuk: HOW CAN I RELAX WHEN MY BEST FRIEND IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND??

Kibum: yo!! Calm down!! We know what you feel.

Heechul: we’ll see him, so don’t worry.

Siwon: ok, we should group ourselves in look for him…

Wook: we should ask some residence here to look with us. It’s already late and we don’t know this place that much.

All: ok then!

 

They all started looking for me… Eunhyuk, Kibum, Heechul, and Hankyung look for me at the east side… while Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Kangin, and Sungmin look for me at the west side… and Wook, Yesung, Siwon, and Shindong look for me at the forest…

 

>

 

I fell asleep… maybe I was so tired because I’ve run so far… I was wondering what will happen next… now that I’m lost… I don’t know if they are looking for me… well… if they aren’t… I will just go back tomorrow morning…

 

I was half asleep and half awake… feeling every movement around me… suddenly I feel movements… not from a far… I was so scared… who might that be?

 

I pretended to be asleep… I heard them talking… so they are humans!! Thank goodness!!

 

Man: look there!! (Pointing at me)

Man 2: is that a person?

Man: I guess! Come on! He might be the one you’re looking for!

 

 

I can hear their footsteps coming nearer… when they are already at my side…

 

Man: Sir, is he the one you are looking for?

??: ne!! ne!! Thank goodness!!

 

I think I know that voice… I know it very well…

 

??: but why is he like that? What happened to him?

Man: maybe he fell asleep…

??: he looks so tired…

??: come on! Let’s bring back at the hotel… others might be back there already…

 

They carried me all through the way… I wonder who was the one carrying me… because… the moment he touched me… I shivered…

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter