Chapter 10

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rest of the time was fun… I can see how good Sica is… I think… I just think… I’m starting to fall for her…

 

>

 

1 year passed so fast… still I’m still in love with my best friend… even though Sica and I are always together… it seems like the more I avoid him… the more that I fell for him…

 

Omma and appa went back here in Korea to how things are going in the company… and of course between me and Sica…

 

Omma: it’s good to know that everything between you and Donghae are getting good.

Jessica: ne, ajumma.

Omma: ajumma? Aniyo, just call me omma.

Jessica: ne! omma!

 

Omma and Jessica keeps chatting with each other… while me… just sitting in the corner and thinking about Eunhyuk…

 

Appa: why so serious?

Me: oh, nothing.

Appa: I’m so proud of you son!

 

He taps me on my shoulders…

 

Me: for what?

Appa: for everything that you have done for the company, and for trying to make thing work between you and Jessica.

Me: well actually, during the times that we have spent together, I realized that she is a good person, and I think that I like her.

Appa: well, if that’s the case, then it’s good.

 

Yeah… I guess it’s really good… I’m not lying when I say that I like her… but still… I am not in love with her… after a few days of stay here in Korea… omma and appa went back in U.S… Jessica became very busy in their company so we seldom see each other… and me?? Well… being with my friends keeps me busy…

 

I was at the coffee shop near my office… when my phone rings…

 

“TVreul kyeomyeon deullineun sesang yegideureun eoggaereul cheojige woowoorhage haedo Oneul achim geudae ajoo malgeun mogsorineun I do I do I do yeah”

 

Caller’s id: My Monkey

 

Me: yo! Monkey! What’s up?

Eunhyuk: are you and Sica free this coming weekend?

Me: why?

Eunhyuk: well… I’m going to ask you to come with me in Busan.

Me: at Busan?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter