Chapter 4

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Omo... before they forced me to go here...and now... they are forcing me to like Jessica... what's next? Forcing me to marry her? HELL NO!!

 

I went home very disappointed because of what my parents said... I can't be in a relationship with someone whom I didn't love at all... how can I do that when the one I love is MY BEST FRIEND?  Oopps... did I just say my best friend?

 

>

 

In the end... I have no choice but to bein a relationship with Jessica... She loves me since I transferred here... but... me? Ha... not a single feeling...

 

Since then... she's always following me...always want to be near me... well... IT'S SO DISGUSTING!! But then I can't do anything... I'm just doing this for my parents... that's all...

 

Just to get rid and stay away from her...I told appa that I would go back in Korea to take over in our company...

 

Appa: since when did you have interest in taking over our company?

Me: since now...

Appa: why so sudden?

Me: nothing. Now. Would you? Or would not?

Appa: well. You know from the start that that was I want you to do.

Me: so?

Appa: of course I will let you take over.

Me: ok then.

Appa: when do you want to go in Korea?

Me: the day after tomorrow.

Appa: that fast?

Me: ne! I just thought that I will still need to study everything about our company there. So I need to go there as soon as I can.

Appa: ok then. I'll arrange everything.

Me: kamsahamnida appa.

 

I was so glad that appa agreed!! Finally!! I can get rid of Jessica!! I went home started packing my things. This time... I'll make sure that I'll see Eunhyuk... and that I will never leave Korea again!!

 

>

 

This is it... Now is the day... Finally!! I can go back to Korea... So excited!! I was sitting at the waiting area when someone taps my shoulder...

 

Heechul: yo! Leavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter