Chapter 12

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OMO… IS HE TRYING TO KISS ME??!! COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!

 

 

And before I knew it… our lips met each other… he’s kissing me full of passion… it’s so hard to resist… but I can’t and shouldn’t get in… but honestly… I don’t want him to end this… I just closed my eyes and let him… then he stops…

 

 

Eunhyuk: I… I’m so… sorry, I… I didn’t mean to…

 

Me: ……

 

 

I couldn't speak at all… I don’t know what to say… my heart and my…  seems like they stop beating snd revolving the moment his lip touches mine…

 

 

Eunhyuk: please speak up, tell me if you’re mad, and shout at me! Punch me! Do whatever you like; I’m such a fool in doing that thing to you.

 

 

I just stay silent… I’m still shock on what happened… I’m still gathering strength… I look at him… he looks so down… he looks so sorry…

 

 

Me: w… why? W… why di… did you do th… that?

 

Eunhyuk: I can’t do this anymore, Donghae ah, please, let go of Jessica!! I can’t stand it seeing you with her!! It’s like tearing my heart into pieces!!

 

Me: why? Why would I do that?

 

Eunhyuk: can’t you see??!! I LIKE YOU!! I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!!

 

 

I was shocked hearing those words from him… he… he likes me!!! I was so happy!!! I feel like I want to jump around… I want to celebrate!! My heart was so over whelmed… hearing does words from him feels like I’m in heaven… but I controlled myself and dared to ask him in a tone of disbelief and anger…

 

 

Me: do you what?? Like me??

 

Eunhyuk: ne!! I like you, no no, rather, I LOVE YOU!! I love you with all my heart and soul; I’m willing to give everything for you, everything you ask, and everything you need, And EVERYTHING!! Just to make you stay!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter