Chapter 6

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wonder what he will say… so after I read all his message I called him…

 

Eunhyuk: FINALLY!!!

 

Me: so, what’s up?

Eunhyuk: I’ve been calling you since this afternoon!! Where the hell are you?

Me: mianhae, I switched off my phone.

Eunhyuk: why?

Me: there’s just someone who keep on bugging and disturbing me.

Eunhyuk: oh. Ok, well, I called you because Me, Leeteuk, and Sungmin are planning to go to Gwangalli Beach on Wednesday, wanna join?

Me: of course!!

Eunhyuk: call the others and ask if they want to join also.

Me: ok ok!!

 

I called the others and they are joining… I called Eunhyuk to let him know…

 

>

 

Wednesday came so fast… we all meet at my house… at exactly 9 in the morning we left… Me, Hyukie, Heechul, Hankyung are in my car… while the others are in the van… we have to travel for about 3-4 hours before we arrive at the beach… when we arrived at Gwangalli Beach… we directly went to a hotel and checked in… Eunhyuk and I are in the same room…

 

I went outside to took around… aahh… the place is beautiful… so calm… the ocean breeze are so good… fresh air… I was looking so far when someone hug me from my back… I turn around and I see Hankyung…

 

Me: hey!!

Hankyung: thinking?

Me: ne!

Hankyung: about what?

Me: about so many things.

Hankyung: you love him right?

Me: huh? Who?

Hankyung: Eunhyuk. Your best friend. You love him right?

Me: yeah, I love him as my best friend.

Hankyung: aisshh, that’s not what I mean!

Me: then what?

Hankyung: you love him being more than a friend!!

 

The moment I hear it… I became speechless… I don’t know what to say… do I really love Eunhyuk more than being a friend? Aissh…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter