Chapter 14

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunday came so fast… I still don’t want to go back in Seoul… but we already have to… Eunhyuk and I decided to keep everything between us… why? First… our families will surely condemn it… Second… our friends might not accept it… and lastly… because of Jessica and me…

 

When we arrived at Seoul… we act like something didn’t happen… Hyukie drop me at my house… and before I went out of his car… he gave me peck on my lips… I went out of the car and watch him leave before I go inside…

 

I was in my room when I remember to call Jessica… I get my phone and dialed her number…

 

Jessica: oppa!!

Me: how are you?

Jessica: still busy with work, but I’m fine.

Me: oh, good!

Jessica: so how’s Busan?

Me: it’s good, well, tiring, I miss that place so much.

Jessica: jeongmal?

Me: ne! if you’re with us, you’ll see the place where we spent our summer during childhood.

Jessica: aaww, mianhae if I wasn’t able to go with you, probably next time.

Me: really?

Jessica: ne!! Ne!! geogi jom gajyeoda jusigess-eoyo? (Can you bring me there?)

Me: mullon!! (Of course!!)

 

We talk until Sica’s meeting was about to start… after I hung up… I have already 3 messages… and it’s all from Hyukie…

----Text Message----

From: My Monkey

Sunday, Nov. 10, 2:45 pm

 

My fishy! What are you doing right now? Do you miss me? I miss you already! I want to see you right now! I love you!!

 

----End of the Message----

 

I didn’t expect that he’ll be like this… he’s always saying how much he love me… and I’m happy for that… I’m so blessed to have him…

 

I replied on his message…

 

----Text Message----

To: My Monkey

Sunday, Nov. 10, 2:45 pm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter