Chapter 16

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

someone arrived… and saw us in what we are doing…

 

??: oh!!

 

Eunhyuk and I stop in what we are doing… and look who’s the one who sees us… it’s Jessica…

 

Me: Sica…

Jessica: ….

 

I guess she’s shocked in what she saw…

 

Jessica: I… I’m sorry… I… I shouldn’t be here.

 

She was about to leave when I grab her hand… she looks at me… I can see pain in her eyes… then she pulled her hand from my grief and leave… now what? What will happen now that she knows about me Hyukie? I was thinking so many what if… when Eunhyuk approached and hugged me…

 

Eunhyuk: just let her go now.

Me: but… but…

Eunhyuk: sshhh… we’ll talk to her when she cools down, we’ll tell her everything, don’t worry too much, I’ll be with you no matter what, I will never ever leave you ok?

 

I know he wouldn’t… somehow it made me calm… I love him… and I trust and believe everything he said… because of what happened… I told him to go home already… and he did as what I said… after he left… I tried calling Jessica… at first… her phone was still ringing… but she’s not answering any of my calls… then after a few more tries… her phone is already switched off… I wonder where she is…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter