Chapter 17

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is it… Jessica and I are going to meet… I feel so nervous… I don’t know what she’s thinking… and what she’s going to do… I parked my car at the restaurants car park… I get off of my car and walk toward the restaurant… Jessica is already there… drinking a cup of coffee… I went inside and approach her…

 

Me: Sica.

 

She looked at me without any expressions in her face… but her eyes are swallowed… I guess she cried hard… I sit down at the chair facing her…

 

Me: Sica, let me…

Jessica: listen.

 

She interrupts…

 

Jessica: you listen to what I’m going to say.

Me: ok, speak.

Jessica: it really hurts, you know that?

Me: I know, that’s why let me.

Jessica: I said listen to me first!!

Me: ok.

 

Jessica: you know how much I love you, you know that I’m willing to give and do everything for you, but still, you didn’t able to love me, I know that somehow you tried to open your heart for me, and I’m happy for that, I thought I’m giving you everything that I could, but it turns out that it isn’t still enough…

 

 

Hearing what she’s saying made me sad… and somehow guilty…

 

 

Jessica: from the moment I arrived here, and from the moment that you’ve introduced me to Eunhyuk, I know, that there’s something between the two of you, and after your trip in Busan, I know that both of you knew already about your feelings for each other, even if you hide it from us, from me, I can see it, but still, I fight for you, hoping that someday, you’ll love me the way you love Eunhyuk.

 

Me: Sica, don’t ever think that I didn’t love you, I really do love you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter