Chapter 1

My Best Friend or My Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong... I'm Lee Donghae... I'm here to tell you a story... the story that brought me to my only love... so... let's start? So here it goes...

 

Today is the first day of school... I still don't feel like going toschool... so I just lay on my bed a little more... suddenly...

 

Teukie: Donghae ah!!! Wake up now!! We will be late if you won't wakeup now!!

 

Haisstt... that's Leeteuk hyung... we call him Teukie hyung for short... he'sthe eldest amongst us here in the dorm...

 

Me: ne ne... I'm awake already...

 

Since I have no other choice... I get up already... took a short bath... wearour uniform... and go down...

 

Sungmin: Donghae ah... you're such a sleepy head...

Me: mianhae...

 

We all grab our things and went to the car fast... Teukie hyung was theone driving... for they don't want me to drive...

When we arrived at the school... Sungmin and I went to our room...Shindong, Kibum, and Siwon were already there... I was wondering... where is mybest friend? Where is Eunhyuk? I decided to call him...

 

Eunhyuk: annyeong...

Me: where the hell are you?

Eunhyuk: I'm on my way already... why?

Me: come on dude... you're a monkey... you should be fast...

Eunhyuk: I said I'm on my way!! I wake up late...

Me: hmmm... let me guess why... I think you watch **** movies again don'tyou? Haha...

Eunhyuk: yah... you fish... I'll kill you when I arrive there...

 

Both of us laugh... after a couple of minutes Hyukie arrive...

 

Eunhyuk: where is that stingy fish!!!

Sungmin: hey hey... chill...

Eunhyuk: I'm gonna kill that fish...

Kibum: woah

Me: hey monkey boy... what **** movie did you watch last night?

Eunhyuk: you fish... I didn't watch at all...

Me: come on... share it to us...

Eunhyuk: I'm really gonna kill you...

 

During the whole class... I wasn't listening... it's was so boring... I'mjust looking outside the window... when the bell rang...

 

Me: yes!! Finally... class is over...

Eunhyuk: ne ne!!! it's so boring...

Shindong: I'm hungry... let's go to the cafeteria...

Me: you're always hungry!!!

 

We all headed to the cafeteria... after we bought our foods... we went toour favorite spot in our school...

 

>

 

It was time to go home already...

 

Sungmin: time to go now...

Eunhyuk: still planning to go everywhere?

All: ne!!

Siwon: mianhae guys... I can't go with you... I need to go home now...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter