The Ultimate, Total Humiliation of the Bad Boy

Tales of the Red Lion

The next day, I was once again the top subject in the school. I found eyes watching me everywhere I went. It was either whispers of awe, envy, or anger. Mostly anger. Especially from the 98% female population of the school who belonged in the Beast Fan Club.

"Who the hell does she think she is?"

"Bratty, y redhead!"

"So UNNATURAL......."

"Why does Beast even LIKE her in the FIRST place.............."

"Maybe she threatened them................"

"Yeah, now that you mention it, she does look a little tough........."

I barely had time to scoff or roll my eyes at their jealous mutterings before a hand clapped me forcefully on the shoulder. It turned out to be Dongwoon, the maknae of Beast. "Good morning, Ringo!" He said cheerfully.

"Morning to you too." I muttered.

"Sooooooo? Have you decided on an answer for, you know," His voice dropped to a whisper. "Our request?"

"It's still no." I snapped, hoisting my bag higher up my shoulder. "And it always will be."

Dongwoon pouted. "When are you going to agree?"

"Maybe when I jump off a bridge. I thought I made my answer perfectly clear."

"Saja Ringo."

".............What?"

Dongwoon snorted. "Nothing. Your name is just funny to say."

Irritated, I swung my backpack out and smacked him right across the head. "Get lost, dip!"

Dongwoon rubbed the side of his head, then gasped in shock. "OH MY GOD!!!! YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE!!!"

I flinched, a bit frightened as to why he was freaking out. "What? What did I do?"

"My hair is all messed up now! Thanks a lot!" He complained. "Do you know how much I have to do to maintain my 'god' image?"

My left eye twitched. "ARE YOU ING INSANE??!!!! YOU CALL YOURSELF A GANGSTER??!!! YOU STUPID, AIRHEADED PRETTY BOY!!!!!"

I stomped away, but not before being accosted by another gangster. This one in the form of the sweet, teddy bear-like Yoseob.

"Ringggggooooooo!!!!!!!" He squealed like a little girl, tackling me in a bear hug until I was sure my ribs cracked. "Will you play with me?"

"No."

Yoseob gasped, and his eyes filled with large, adorable tears. "You........you don't want to play with me? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!! AM I A BAD BOY??!!!!! DID I DO SOMETHING TO OFFEND GOD??!!!!!!!!"

"Okay, Yoseob, calm down..........." I said hesitantly. I realized the glares issuing from other girls were quickly turning deadly.

".........crying, the poor angel, and she just stands there.........."

"........and I'd vomit three litres of blood just to get the chance to.........."

".........stuck-up , wait until I get my hands on............."

"...........has no heart, she does. How can she stand there and just watch Yang Yoseob-sshi........."

Groaning, I leaned over and softly patted the sobbing and wailing Yoseob. "A-alright, I'll play with you."

Instantly, his tears stopped, replaced by a mischievous and evil smile. "Really? You'll play?"

I flinched, edging backwards in horror. Were those crocodile tears? He really was an evil brat!

He grabbed my arm in a vice-like grip. "Remember, you prooooomissssssssed!!!!" He sang, dragging me to the gardens again.

"Come on, guys, you have to let me go to lessons once in a while." I complained as Yoseob pulled me roughly up onto the gazebo platform and then pushed me unceremoniously into one of the hammocks. The hammock swung wildly for a few seconds as I stuggled to get up. The Beast members surrounded me.

"We want to play a game. We're bored." Kikwang announced unnecessarily.

"What game? Monopoly? Jenga? I'm a total boss when it comes to checkers."

Doojoon snorted. "We don't play those kinds of games. We play fighting games."

I blinked. "Fighting games?"

"This is also to see whether you are as powerful as people say." Junhyung said, smirking dangerously, leaning on the gazebo railing. He shrugged off and walked towards me. "I want to fight you. I'm the strongest in Beast, and I want to see if you're as strong as we think you are."

"I'll lose on purpose." I immediately said.

"We know where you live." Hyunseung said lightly.

GASP!!! THESE BASTARDS WERE BLACKMAILING ME!!!!

I narrowed my eyes at them. "I hate all of your guts."

"Then why don't you try to hit them?" Junhyung said calmly. Next thing I knew, his fist was swinging out towards me, straight to my temple.

My street reflexes taking over, I flipped the hammock over and swung off on the other side. I landed on both feet gracefully. I looked up at him, teeth clenched. "You're really going to regret this."

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't." Junhyung smirked. "Don't try holding back either."

"What? Are you sure you want that?" I smirked back. "I think using only abuot 10% of my power would give you a nice, big handicap. Dont'cha think?"

A muscle in Junhyung's jaw twitched. "Are you saying you don't need to use full strength to beat me?"

"Of course not." I said coolly. "I was saying that I don't need to use ANY strength to beat you, you weak- punk."

"That does it!!!!" Junhyung growled.

"Oh , here we go." Doojoon muttered.

Junhyung launched himself at me. I didn't move. At the last second, my arms shot out like a whip. One arm was gripping Junhyung tightly around the wrist of the hand he would have used to hit me, the other was positioned at his neck, fingers out and pointing to the vulnerable part of his throat.

"If I went along with that attack, I could have killed you." I whispered into his ear. "You only have average speed." Expertly, and in lightning speed, I twisted my foot around his ankle and pushed him hard in the chest. He careened backwards and collapsed on the gazebo floor.

Everyone stared at me sliently. I dusted myself off slightly, then looked around. "Well? Am I done here?" I picked up my backpack. "I'm going to class now."

Junhyung stared after me in stunned disbelief.

"Are you sure you were really fighting, Junhyung?" The foolish Dongwoon asked. "Because that was pathetic."

Colour flooded Junhyung's face. He jumped to his feet. "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT !!!!!!!!!!!"

"Woah, man, calm down!" Doojoon and Kikwang, each having the biggest arm muscles, struggled to contain him.

"She completely embarrassed me!" Junhyung hissed furiously. "I'm going to get her back, no matter what!"

********************************************************************************************************

Hey, y'all!

First of all, to anyone who doesn't know, I have a vampire story out called Battlefield of Beasts and Blood (#2 on my polls). So check it out if you like vamps!

Also, I have over 100 subscribers on here! Yay!

Also, lots of people were surprised to see Hyunseung laughing and teasing Ringo during the motorcycle thing last chapter after seeing such a cold side of him previously. Truth is, he can hide his coldness pretty well. He's not a cold person overall, he just has a cruel way of looking at things. You'll understand later. Maybe.