Danger!!!!!!

Tales of the Red Lion

I spent the rest of my classes in total silence, steaming over the unjustly and idiotic antics of Beast.

Why? Why did they have to go around and PISS ME OFF?!!! They were so inconsiderate! I TOLD them I didn't want to do this anymore, but they are just dragging me deeper and deeper into THAT world again! I even FOUGHT!!! I promised myself I would NEVER do that again!!!! DAMMIT!!!!

At lunch time, I was at the cafeteria buying a lunch when a hand suddenly smacked against the wall dangerously close to my face. I looked up and saw Im Raehi.

My heart plummeted down to somewhere near my intestines.

"Saja Ringo. That's your name, right?" She said, smiling sweetly in a way that really didn't seem all that sweet to me. Sweet in a way that's kinda like a honeybee before it tries to sting the bejeezus out of you. Wait...........do honeybees have stingers?

"Oh! Uh, yeah! Yeah, that's my name!" I stammered, pushing my thoughts out of my head.

"You seem to be hanging out with Beast a lot lately." She said. The line in front of us moved up. I could hear annoyed mutters from behind us, but there was no way the students would interrupt Im Raehi or cut in front of her, so they were stuck there until she left.

Saving them all from potential starvation, I ducked underneath her hand and began walking. "Uh, unfortunately, yes. Like I told you before, Im Raehi, I'm not hanging out with them by choice. If anything, I'd love for them to leave me alone."

Raehi didn't look convinced, which I knew she wouldn't. Sighing, I left the line. I had no appetite anymore. My stomach seemed to have vanished. "Seriously, Raehi. If you have a problem with me and Beast, go complain to Beast themselves. If anything, that would do me a favour."

Then I left her. That actually felt kinda good.

Sighing, I decided to spend the lunch hour wandering the school. I really didn't get a sense of the school so far, considering I now spent most of my time being dragged to Beast's gardens.

Everyone was either outside or in the cafeteria for lunch. I could have crawled down the hallways on my hands and knees and nobody would notice.

Grinning, I my arms out into the air and twirled around. There's nothing that makes a student happier than an empty hallway.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself."

Abruptly, I stopped and looked around, blushing furiously. . Someone saw me.

I turned around and saw Junhyung, leaning against a locker.

"What the hell do you want, loser?" I snapped. "Stalking me now, are you?"

"Maybe." He said, neither confirming or denying it.

"Well, what do you want? A rematch? Because I'm not giving it to you."

"You made me look like a fool." Junhyung snarled, shrugging off the wall and walking slowly towards me. "And one way or another, I will make you pay for it."

"Ooh, you're talking big for someone who lost to a girl!" I taunted.

There was an ugly look in his eyes, and I realized immediately I had gone too far. "I told you, one way or another, I will make you pay." He reached out and lightly brushed my jaw line. Of course, I just HAD to react to him. I blushed heavily and freaked out.

"You guys are all ing crazy!" I shouted, pushing him away from me. "Leave me alone, you jerk! For good this time!"

In a flash, he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me roughly to the wall. "And what if I don't leave you alone?" He smirked.

I struggled, but he really had me caught this time. Not to mention I was quickly losing focus because of the position I was in. "Get away from me." I muttered furiously, trying to fight the blush heating my cheeks.

He smirked. "You don't look like you really want that." He cocked his head to one side, as though thinking about something. "But you ARE pretty cute......." His voice trailed off as he half-closed his eyes and leaned towards me, his lips parting slightly.

OH !!!! HE WAS GOING TO KISS ME!!!!

"No, wait wait wait wait wait!!!! What are you doing?" I yelped, trying to push him away. Dammit, why did I grow so weak when a guy is near me? Is it because they are all so (I hate to admit it, but dang it's true) hot?

"Oy, Junhyung, what are you doing?"

Both Junhyung and I turned around to see the rest of Beast appearing around a corner. They stared at the scene they had barged into, shocked.

"HOLY , JUNHYUNG IS GETTING SOME!!!!!!!!!" Dongwoon yelled.

"SHUT UP!!!" We both yelled in embarrassment. I managed to push Junhyung away from he. He blinked looking slightly punch-drunk for some reason. He shook his head like a dog trying to get water out of its ears.

"I was just trying to make her pay." He muttered.

"Idiot. What were you thinking, scaring our precious little Ringo like that?" Doojoon scolded, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're doing the very same thing, now LET GO OF ME!!!!!!!"

"Yeah, only I can do that kinda stuff with girls!" Kikwang complained. "Ringo-ah, you don't want to do that nasty stuff with those inexperienced guys, right? You need a pro at this kinda stuff."

OH. MY. GOD. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME HE WAS IMPLYING WHAT I THINK HE WAS IMPLYING.

"You're scaring her even more, Kikwang." Yoseob shoved him aside. "Don't listen to those idiots, Ringo." He said cheerfully. "Wanna go play again?"

"I NEVER EVER EVER WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU GUYS EVER AGAIN!!!!"

Yoseob's eyes filled with tears. "W-why?"

I wasn't falling for his crocodile tears a second time. "Nice try, baby-face."

The tears were gone, and Yoseob suddenly looked evil and menacing. "We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way, Ringo."

"Are you seriously threatening me?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "You saw what I did to Junhyung, I'll do the same to you without mercy."

"Bring it on!" Yoseob threatened, smirking slightly.

"Enough, bot of you." Hyunseung said coolly. "And as for you, Ringo, if you want to fight then why don't you join our gang first?"

Then I realized what was going on.

Holy , I was actually picking a fight with gangsters!

Just like old times.

"YOU GUYS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!!" I yelled, turning on my heels and running off.

Those bastards were forcing me to turn back to my gangster self! !!!!

I skipped school. Screw school. I wasn't going anywhere where that goddamn Beast was.

I ran home, but didn't go inside, since mom was probably still home and she would roast me alive if I told her I skipped. I opened the garage and grabbed my bike.

I had it. I was sick of this school. I'm taking a ride to downtown.