Reunion (part 2)

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew fiercely with leaves flying randomly in the air. The clouds came and went like people in the airport, creating a new scenery every five seconds. Seemd like nature didn't want them to depart.

 

(At the airport)

"So you'll be gone?" 

The whole group of BToB came to say goodbye with Yoseob, Junhyung and the father.

"Sohyun and Namjoo will be very sad when they hear about this." Eunkwang said.

"And all the guys at school too." Ilhoon added.

The school had been in "safe mode" since the performance night. BToB and Yoseob became famous as heroes of the school, who were brave enough to raise their voice and protect their rights, also inspired others to live the way they want and not to worry about bullies anymore. In fact, BToB and Yoseob didn't really stand out. The students, who were freed, spoke their minds and built up their repitition without the fear of someone hitting them from behind. There were rumors that the former bullies had dropped school, or moved out of the district, but there was nobody to confirm that, and who care about them anymore?

 

"I'll miss you guys a lot!" Yoseob said and shared a big group hug with 7 boys. "Remember to take care of yourselves."

"And the school!" Sungjae siad, when they broke the hug.

"Yeah, and the school!" 

And they all laughed out loud.

 

"Stop pouting, Naeun! I will come back some times." 

"What if  you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter