Non-bullies (part 2)

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun was sitting lonely on a bench in an empty space of the campus, sighing. Eventually, she took out her phone and dialed.

"Buynghun oppa?"

"Hi Sohyunnie! Why didn't you call me?"

"Uhm...I got a little here...but never mind, I don't care!" She tried to hide her depressed voice, but seemed like she failed.

"So how is the new place? Is the school great? You seem sad, what happened to my girl?"

Sohyun hid her feelings again.

"My school is great oppa. Unnies helped me a lot. Guys here are also very kind..."

"So hopefully they are better than me right? So you forgot me!" 

"Ah this guy! I didn't mean that!"

"Oh it's out of break Sohyunnie. Can I call you later?"

Byunghun suddenly cut the signal.

Sohyun sighed again. Moving this time was an absolutely bad experience for her. 

 

The sun shone the school brightly. The weather was getting colder. Students in the yard were less crowded than previous days. Especially girls. The boys were still very active and naughty.

 

"Sohyun-ahhhh!" Donggeun (and Yoseob) ran to Sohyun's bench.

"Uh, Donggeun? Who is this?" 

"Annyeong. My name is Yang Yoseob. I'm still new here. Nice to meet you." Yoseob stuck his hand out to shook hers but she seemed carefree about him.

Donggeun naturally sat down next to Sohyun.

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing." She answered curtly.

"Neh. Same he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter