The wardrobe (part 3)

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoseob's POV)

I've already known that when umma locks the wardrobe again, she gotta go and find me. Of course, how can she stand finding the completely quiet home without anybody there. But I'm quicker than her a step. There is a secret passageway from hyung's room to the balcony that he hid it professionally. Umma didn't notice it when she started destroying his room into a storage. Luckily, her piles of cardboard boxes covered right its cover. I crawl across it and appeared at the balcony.

(End of POV)

 

"Yoseob-ah!" The mother searched everyewhere in the apartment. Lastly the balcony.

"Yoseob-ah...Oh, you're here!"

"Annyeong umma."
"Uh, you...you.."

"I what?"

"Uh...have you had dinner?"

"Not yet umma."

"So...get downstairs with me. I'm starving too! Let's go!"

"What's the matter with your voice?"

"My..my voice? Ah, no..no...nothing. Maybe it's a little bit cold today, isn't it?"

 

(Yoseob's POV)

She is definitely lying.

"I think you're right umma because I stayed in my room for the whole day."

We got downstairs.

 

So umma is keeping somebody in the wardrobe. I gotta find out. Who is he? Why does she have to leave him there? For what? 

 

(Sunday morning)

Umma is absent from home again! She is giving me a chance to discover her secret? Can't understand her at all!

Anyway, I still have a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter