Being too loyal

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Friday, the day after)

"Junhyung hyung!" Dongwoon sweetly called.

"What?"

"Do you wanna go somewhere after school?"

"It's up to you!"

"School is over now! Go with me!"

"OK! Wait me 5 minutes. I need to pack up my stuff."

"Quick! I have a surprise for you!"

(In another corner)

Yoseob was drinking water from his bottle. He felt someone grabbed his arms and pulled him away.

"Let's go chingu!" Donggeun's voice.

Arghh, where are they taking me? Kidnap? What the...

 

(Dongwoon and Junhyung)

"Hey Woonie, where are you taking me?"

"Just go with me! I have a surprise for you!"

"What? It's not my birthday today!"

"Just wait!" Dongwoon took Junhyung to the unoccupied ground behind the school. There was already people.

"Woonie, what are you doing? This place..."

"I said 'surprise' right! It is!" Junhyung was stunned to see people. And those people are all...familiar to him. There, Doojoon was standing in the middle, around him were BToB boys. Donggeun was holding Yoseob in his arm. Junhyung was about to escape, but he didn't. He wasn't that coward. If he had to face these guys, he would do his business.

"Woonie..."

"Ha, you can't call him like that anymore!" Minhyuk shouted. "It's your fault for not listenind. This kid (pointing at Yoseob) told you everything yesterday and you still know nothing. Until now!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter