Records

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, Kikwang had to go to the teacher's room to do a test that he had missed a week ago. Yoseob was free in the afternoon. But he knew he wouldn't be free totally. Because there was one thing left to be done.

He wandered around the campus. The girl's yard was quietly empty. Their free day isn't on the same day with the boy because the school wants to make sure there will be no dating or couples on those days. That was fine too, finding Sohyun was a bit useless, by the way she had just attended for some days. Yoseob thought he could get some helpful information about Sungjae or BToB. Although the boys were free, the seemed not very active like they used to be. Corridors looked less crowded. Less noisy. What happened?

 

Because of his free time, he reached the library and spent at least two hours there. But he couldn't be comfortable. There was some kind of mystery in the school that day that trapped him. Even in the library, everybody seemed scared and fearful.  What was happening?

On his way in the corridor, he came accross Junhyung, again, in the music room. Not sitting alone, not peaceful, Junhyung was carefully listening to a voice record.

"Annyeong hyung, what are you doin?" Yoseob opened the door and stepped in.

"Shhh..." Junhyung put a finger on his mouth.

Yoseob went quiet instictively.

"Hyung-ah, what are we doing today?"

"I don't know. Wanna hang out with me?"

The seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter