The wardrobe (part 4)

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you mean appa is in the wardrobe in my room?" Junhyung sat down on a bench.

It was the day after the show, clean-up day, so the students did nothing except cleaning and tidying things up. Yoseob was about to tell Junhyung the story about the truth of wardrobe a long time ago, but other events in the school kept him crazy.

"We need to figure this out. She locks me at home and doesn't even lock your room." Yoseob leant against a wall.

"Maybe she thinks I'm just gone and you won't remember me anymore, so she abandons the room."

"She does abandon the room. There is nothing in there except dust and the old wardrobe that is definitely not yours."

"Is she home today?"

"No, she's gone for this whole week. That's why I wait until now to tell you."

"Ms.Yong doesn't care if I come home early or late. I can go to, uhm, our house, to see what this case turns out."

 

"Hey!" The basketball coach shouted from the distance. "Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseob! If you're done with that area, come here!"

"Yes, coach!"

 

(After school, at Ms.Yong's house)

"Hey hyung, we are supposed to go to our house, not..."

"Wait, I need to get this thing. I'll be back." Junhyung sneaked in the house. 

The house seemed very messy and wasn't cared about much. According to what Junhyung had told, Ms.Yong was carefree lady. Junhyung did his best to stay neutral and maintain his grades, but it seemed like she never recognized his effort.

"Got it! Let's go." Junhyung, with his superpower, reappeared from a corner he didn't go to, holding a yellow folder.

"What's that?"

"NO need to know. Come on!"

"Wait, I need to see that! If we are rescuing dad, or whoever is in the wardrobe, the thing must be relevant!"

"..." Junhyung said nothing.

"C'mon, I'm your only brother, I know what you're thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter