Her and them

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In conclusion, some kind of trouble happened between those three people: Junhyung, Kikwang, and Naeun-sshi.

Yoseob couldn't believe that Junhyung used to have a girlfriend and he wasn't aggressive at all. He had been a famous student though. But why he became worse?

Yoseob couldn't believe that Kikwang was the motive for the BToB to found. And it was clear that those boys weren't bullies at all. They were all newbies that were fraudulently protected by Kikwang and then dumped away. They weren't strong enough too survive such a harsh condition and beaten by other bullies. Then, realised to have been lied cruelly, they gathered and formed a group. Their first achievement was to become famous and co-operate with 'dangerous bullies'. The next step would be using their power to kick Kikwang out of the school and revenge what he did to them.

 

That was about BToB.

 

(Yoseob's POV)

Really, I couldn't believe those records. My new best friend is actually my, or my brother's enemy. The ones who bullied me are actually those want to protect me.

Cruel truth!

So that's why hyung wants me to solve it myself. Because he doesn't want to shock me. Furthermore, he wants me to count on the right person. Yes, BToB are actually good guys. Donggeun didn't pretend to be nice. Sungjae can't hide his real character forever. 

But they probably don't relate to Junhyung. When they threw my clothes into the rainon that fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter